Mass Effect: Consoling Kasumi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, Shep..." she said as her voice trailed away along with her breath.

She clutched his pecs and slid to his abs. He became a stone as her hand crept lower and brushed back and forth over his hardness.

"Grrmm..." he moaned as he pulled her suit lower down her arm.

He did the same to the other side and lowered the fabric until both of her tiny, fist-sized tits snug against her black strapless bra came into view.

He slid his arms around her back and lifted until she was on her knees. He was on his, too, as he curled an arm behind her and yanked her into his mouth for another long, French kiss.

He lightly brushed her abs as he made her way to her tit where he treated it to a rough, hard knead. Her bra was silk and he trembled when he touched them.

"Yes, I love it like that..." Kasumi said as she groped his ass again with both of her clutches.

Shepard snaked his fingers inside her bra, danced them across her stiffened nipples, and ripped the fabric away from her tits.

"Very nice," he said while observing her small breasts with peachy-brown colored areolas and erect, light brown nips centered in them.

She smiled. "You think so? They're not as big as Miranda's."

"Maybe not but yours are definitely cuter," he said as he cupped a tit in a hand, fed it into his mouth, and went crazy licking its nipple and flesh before giving it an intense suck all over it.

Kasumi tossed her head back and looked at the ceiling as he dragged his tongue across to her left tit. He grabbed at it and licked it in all directions before stopping on the nipple and driving his tongue mad over it until it glistened from his saliva. He held the nipple in his teeth and bit gently at first but a little harder the next time causing her moan through her gnashed teeth.

He licked the nipple again in slow strokes while he rubbed over a thigh and slid his hand between them. She was sweltering hot. He caressed her inner leg and brushed her sex with his motions.

Kasumi was panting, shaking, and clawing at his hair. "Oh, my God, Shep. You're teasing me!"

"Is that what I'm doing? I didn't know that..." Shepard said as he looked into her eyes, which were hiding in the darkness created by her hood. He moved over to her womanhood and massaged it. "Is this what you wanted?"

"God, yes!" Kasumi said as she held him by the shoulders.

Shepard held her clit between his fingers then moved them back and forth. He was having fun being so devious but he was pushing himself to the precipice of exploding.

He pulled her body suit down revealing her slim waist and belly button. Her skin was gleaming with moisture but he kissed her shoulders, down her arm, and across her tummy. Shepard shoved her suit down further uncovering black, see-through panties

Shepard rubbed his cock as he stared at her before feeling her pussy through the paper-thin silk. She was dripping wet and her whimpers were begging him to please her.

He gave her a push to make her fall backwards. He kissed through the middle of her tummy and his lick had the taste of saltiness from her perspiration. He seized her suit, swept it off her body, and flipped it off the bed. He slipped off her sneaking shoes and dropped them to the floor as well.

He pinched her panties at the waist and in one swoop, off they went. He tossed them over his shoulder and finally was able to see her sweet pussy.

She had a trimmed, triangular patch of hair over it. Her sex had plump, brown lips and a fleshy pink slit through the center. It was wet and gave off the aroma of her arousal.

Shepard hooked her around the knees and jerked her to the edge of the bed. He sank to his knees on the floor in front of her pussy and one long, agonizing lick over it had Kasumi squealing.

"Oh, you like that?" he said as he pleased her with another lick towards her asshole but stopping short.

She was grabbing at both her tits while wiggling her hips around. "Lick my pussy faster, Shep! Make me cum!"

He smirked and lapped at her sex with fast glides over its lips. She was tasty much like a raspberry. He reached up to a tit and pinched its nipple. Between him eating her and the roughness he tugged at that nipple, the thief shouted aloud.

"Aahhh!" her voice shuddered. "Yes, oh yes!"

He moved upward a bit and attached his lips to her clit. He started with hard sucks and a pair of fingers slithered into her pussy and rammed her. Kasumi was squirming and her chest pumped with force.

He kept licking with speeding swirls and finger-fucking her until she clamped the commander in her legs. He soaked in the heat and smell of her sex. The combination was intoxicating.

Despite her clinching and crumpling his fingers, he enjoyed making Kasumi rock with delight and relieve her of some of her pain.

She hollered and felt her convulsions with his fingers plunged inside her. Her spasms soon ceased as her body went rubbery and drowned his digits in her love juice.

"Shep...oh! Shep, that was amazing..." Kasumi said through her gasps.

He said, "How many times do I have to remind you who I am?"

After she came back from her high, she sat up. In her sexy accent, she said, "Your turn, commander."

She scooted to the end of the mattress and reached under his long commander's shirt to cup his crotch. She massaged his sac and over his cock time and again.

He stood, lifted his shirt overhead, and dropped it onto the floor. At the same time, Kasumi slid his pants and white shorts down to free his rock hard manhood, which was aimed at her with a slight upward curve. She slipped off his black socks and shoes and pooled all of his garments nearby.

He was about eight inches in length and another inch in girth with a thick vein running its length. He was mostly trimmed with a few thin black hair strands around his loins, inside his legs, and on his sac. Kasumi was almost salivating at the sight of him. He was losing it waiting for her touch.

"Wow, you're quite turned on, aren't you?" she said as she held his cock.

The instant he felt her hands like softened butter, he gasped and his head swelled further.

The commander's mind was too scrambled to form any type of coherent speech.

She separated her lips and leaned towards his head. He could feel the heated air from her mouth before she took him in with her tongue traveling his length.

She gagged a bit trying to devour Shepard so she pulled back but put a vice grip on him with her lips. She bobbed her head with her hands circled around the bottom. She started rotating her wrists up and down with her fast sucking and now, the commander was moaning.

It became obvious that she'd had some experience doing this and he was enjoying peeling back the layers of her mysteriousness. What other skills did she have?

His thoughts soon became clumps of mush as she spun her tongue's tip around in his pee hole and its sensitivity was sending charges of lust pulsing within.

She ran his balls through her fingers and he thrust his hips forward to fuck her in the mouth. He loved the vibrations of her hums on his manhood.

She switched back to sucking him with fast bobs. He could feel the cum pumping up his cock but it wasn't quite time for his eruption.

He interrupted her sucking to scoop her into his arms and collapsed with her to the bed.

He gripped her ankles to spread her legs and positioned himself between them with his roaring erection pointed at the entrance to her drenched pussy.

Shepard infiltrated her as fast as he could and hammered her pussy with powered thrusts. Her wet, hot pussy squeezed around his cock and they were howling together.

"Oh, Shep! Fuck me!" Kasumi said as she closed her eyes and dug her fingers into the mattress.

Shepard pummeled her harder with his cock vibrating with ferocity in her pussy. Kasumi shouted with ecstasy.

He sealed his eyes, too, and absorbed how it felt to have her massaging him with every thrust and to be fucking the hottest thief in the galaxy.

Shepard, while continuing to fuck her with their hips pounding together, leaned close to her lips and kissed her between her moans. She slithered her hands around to the rear of his neck and pulled down to get him deeper into the kiss. They lashed their tongues at each other with their bodies drowning in sweat and musky lust.

He encircled his arms around her slick back, lifted her, and carried her to the desk.

He dropped her onto the metal surface and smacked the lamp, pens, and his helmet aside. He slid the chair away so he could get squarely in front of her sex and ravage her again.

Shepard pressed his hand to her tits to get her to lie back. He pushed her legs open and pistoned her again like he was trying to push himself and Kasumi to the limit.

"Grrr! I love fucking you, Kasumi! Do you want it harder?" Shepard asked.

"Yeah! Harder Ahh!"

He was all too happy to grant her request and drove into her with all his will. He looked down and watched as her pussy swallowed his cock and didn't seem to want to let it go.

He growled as his perspiration trickled through the line separating his pecs and down his six pack.

He slowed his motions and the waves pulsing within were sending him flying to a climax but he held back—again. He wasn't yet finished with Ms. Goto.

Again he took her into his body and clumsily, they stumbled over to the couch.

It was leather and his damp skin making contact was sticky.

His lips grew the length of his face when she lifted his legs off the floor and stretched him out across the sofa.

Kasumi pinned her knees to the leather on both sides of his and scooted up his body. His manhood was coated in her honey and standing at attention. She was licking her lips with it in her sights. He folded his arms behind his head and rested back to see how she might handle the situation.

"You're amazing in more than one way, Shep," she said with a hand diving between his thighs to hold his balls and fondle them.

He filled with a gasp rushing to his chest.

With her other hand, she squeezed his cock and jerked him with slow up and down movements. He stiffened again and animalistic growls rumbled from his throat.

She kept him still as she lifted herself over his cock and lowered onto it.

Shepard had missed the warmth of being inside her again and the entirety of his cock nearly disappeared in her pussy.

She thrust her sex hard against him time and again. It created a pleasure/pain mix each time but was enjoying it too much to stop her.

Kasumi balanced herself on his chest and bounced upon him. He threw his hips upward to meet her as they pounded themselves together. Their beings quaked and thundered as one. They weren't of that world any longer as they'd faded into one of limitless bliss.

She slowed herself until she gradually stopped.

He brought his eyes into the light and watched her.

Shepard crinkled his forehead and curled his eyebrows when her hands went to her hood.

His eyes bucked nearly out of his head as she pulled her hood off.

She flung it away and shook a mat of lush, upper back-length black hair free from its confines. He pondered how she hid so much hair under there but he marveled at the model of beauty riding upon him. He was so stunned that it took a few moments to gather himself.

Her light brown irises were covered by what looked to be clear, cybernetic implants, which created a glare when hit by rays of light.

Kasumi lowered herself to steam his lips with a kiss and a hand cradling his neck.

When she withdrew, Shepard stroked her fluffed locks and whispered, "Why?"

"I didn't know how I was going to make it after, you know, but I realized the answer was you. I thought you deserved something special."

"It pleases me to be one of the few you entrusted with your secret."

Kasumi smooched his nose, rose up, and drew random patterns into his chest with her nails. "Somehow, I know I made the right decision."

"And here I thought you were going to give me something to encourage me to keep quiet."

"You're experiencing all your naughty fantasies with your greatest, hottest fangirl. Is that enough?"

Shepard realized he was still inside Kasumi and he was so stiff, he ached. "Hmm, you have a point but that doesn't mean I'm satisfied yet!"

"What do you want to do?" she asked as he squeezed her little ass and rocked her onto his manhood. "Whoa, shit! Yeeaah!"

She followed his lead and moved all over his cock and then up and down with her juices sliding over it. She lifted her hips and fucked just his head and he held her hips to guide her. His crotch filled with powerful energy but he ceased her for he wasn't ready to have Shepard juniors scampering around the Normandy with soiled diapers.

He tossed his legs onto the floor and lifted her once more.

She clamped her arms behind his back and her legs around his waist. She pressed her lips to his neck in every spot she could and dragged her tongue behind his ear and lashed at its lobe.

It took everything in him not to drop her for the sensations were incredible.

Shepard fell to the king sized mattress with her and tugged on her thigh to signal her to roll over. "Get on your knees, Kasumi!"

"Mmm, yes, commander!" she said as she moved onto her tummy and pushed up so that she was on all fours.

He squinted and looked on with her ass wiggling at him. Her cheeks weren't quite perfectly round, a slight oblong shape, and was dark between them where her forbidden hole hid. Her drenched tresses rested upon her back with some sliding off to the side.

On his knees, Shepard cozied up behind Kasumi with his cock in hand. He felt around for her pussy with its head and Kasumi couldn't keep still with him teasing her again.

With a sudden motion, he stuck his manhood into her and fucked her with raw carnal aggression. He held her hips so she stayed in place and he banged into her. Kasumi's arms and legs were shaking harder with every cock plunge into her sex.

He spanked her each time their bodies came together and Kasumi was yelping for him.

"Ohhhh, Shepard! Oh, yeaaa..." her voice trembled. He gave her a few rougher slaps to her cheeks and she yelped at a higher pitch. "Yeow! Oww! I've been bad, Shep! I admit it! Spank me!"

He couldn't turn a lady's request down and spanked her more with the contacts to her flesh echoing in the room. He had the notion that it may have been too much for the thief but the insistence from her that he keep punishing her dispelled the thought.

Shepard's continuous ravaging of her pussy had her limbs collapsing beneath the tremendous pleasure as she laid on her ear with her elbows to her sides and her ass poking up at him.

He changed to a steady rhythm of pumping into her and he held her ass firmed from her gymnastics and years of thievery missions.

He closed his eyelids again and felt the immense thrill overloading his every sense.

He slowed his penetrations as he drew all the way back to where his cock head was almost out of her and dove as far as he could go. He did it again and delved deep inside, which stretched and spread open her luscious womanhood.

Shepard left his beast within her at her deepest reaches to catch his oxygen and rub his hands up her damp back and into her hair. He tugged at it to pull her neck back and he sped up his drives into her again.

"How's that you bad girl?" Shepard asked.

"I'm about to cum a big one!" Kasumi said with her legs beginning to rumble and become like rubber.

The commander was close, too, but as he spread her ass and looked at her cute, tight little dark brown asshole, he had to restrain himself until he'd had some anal fun with her.

It was a guess but as in love as she was with her former lover, there was a chance she'd done anything for him.

"No, you can't cum just yet. I want to fuck your ass first." He waited for her response with anxious anticipation.

Kasumi said, "Okay, Shep, but I won't be much of a thief or be able to help with your mission if I can't walk."

"Trust me. Now, crawl to the side of the bed and reach underneath to get my lube." He gave her a slap on the ass for encouragement.

"Oww! Alright, commander!" she said as she stuck her hand under the bed and fiddled around until she found the bottle. She torqued her body towards Shepard and tossed it at him.

He caught it, turned the gel so some leaked onto her asshole, and spread it all over it until it gleamed with slickness.

Kasumi's soft moans spoke of how much she was enjoying the anal attention.

Shepard pressed a finger against the spongy-like feel of her ass and slid it in until it snared it and held on tight.

He pulled his digit away and pushed deeper. He did it again with another digit joining it and worked up the pressure and speed until he was plowing his fingers into her. She shrieked a little more audible.

She was already loosened and it became obvious this wasn't the first time she'd had some action there.

Shepard took his manhood out of her pussy where it was still resting and held its tip at her asshole.

Kasumi was on her elbows with her ass ready for his wishes. He kept it steady as he invaded her dark hole and it slowly opened to accommodate his length.

"AAahhh!" she moaned as she patted the bed.

"Are you alright?" Shepard asked.

"Uh hum..."

He seeped further in and took in the delight of having his manhood clinched by her ass contracting on it.

He began with slow strokes but not withdrawing too far. At the same time, he was spanking her cherry red ass, which was already tender.

He picked up the pace a little more as seconds passed until he was forcing screams from her with his fucking.

He brought his pace down at the height of her yells as to not exceed her pain threshold too much but he really pushed against it as he squeezed her cheeks and emptied the remainder of his energy into his cock's thrusts.

Shepard's cum was ready to explode as her ass rubbing him created a heated friction.

Kasumi buried her face and joyous hollers into the sheets as she rapidly massaged her clit.

He went as deep as his cock could go and reached around to knead her tits and pinch her nips.

She said, "I'm cumming, Shep! I'm cumming!"

Shepard fucked her ass more until her body quakes resonated from her and through him. Her shockwaves and his last thrust had him losing all semblance of control. He jetted hot cum into her asshole but he took his cock into his hand and squirted another stream onto her back with some flying into her tresses.

"Oh, Shep..." Kasumi said as she collapsed flat onto the bed.

Shepard slithered next to her, pushed her onto her back, and stuffed his manhood into her mouth. She licked the residual cum that trickled down his shaft and twirled her tongue through his cum hole. She held it and pumped him into her mouth to drain the rest of his fluid.

Shepard wobbled and fell to his back without a drop of energy left. He sprawled out and Kasumi's steamed, sticky body rolled into his arms. She crossed a leg over his and laid a hand on his abs as her fluffy strands rested on his chest. They were lying in a drenched blotch underneath them.

They spent the next few minutes sucking air and coming down from their electrifying high.

Shepard toyed with her hair strands and said, "I hope that made your evening a little better, Ms. Goto."

"Whew, wow, Shep. Thank you so much."

Shepard tucked a finger under her chin, lifted her lips, and kissed her for a full minute. "You don't have to thank me. I enjoyed it, too."

Kasumi grinned. "Mmm, what are you not good at?"

"I have been banned from a few dance clubs across the galaxy for my skills—or lack thereof."

"You're still the best to me, Shep!" she said while rolling out of bed.