All Comments on 'Mass Effect: Kasumi Goto Ch. 01'

by scriblerian

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it coming

Nice intro. Well written, hopefully the promised sex scenes are as good. Can't wait to see ch. 2,

loginman11loginman11almost 12 years ago
Next...

As a fan of the Mass Effect series, I have to say thank you. This looks like it could be a great series, so....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep them coming

Chapter 2 ASAP......two thumbs up!!

hotforsimonehotforsimoneover 11 years ago
Love this

Nice, everybody from ME2 is there, can't wait to see what you come up with. Hurry please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
looks like you got work to do

regardless how many mass effect fans are here i know im one of em this cliffhanger cannot stay for long it begs for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was a great beginning

My one and only request (NOT a critique). At a few parts it wasn't too clear and that is probably because I've never played this video game. I don't do gaming but I love to read and this is a great story. If you could keep your non-gaming fans in mind it would be greatly appreciated!

scriblerianscriblerianover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for the encouragement everyone, the next chapter is coming soon, been busy with work and stuff, but getting back to the grindstone. To the non-gamer anon, please keep reading, hopefully even without the game knowledge, you'll enjoy the story. Thanks again to everyone, and while I pretty much have a gameplan for the sex scenes/pairings, let me know who you would like to see hook up, except for Shepard. He is set with Ash, but everyone else is fair game.

SaiDiscordiaSaiDiscordiaover 11 years ago
Great Start

Very well written. It flows beautifully. Very anxious to see what will happen next. I am a huge fan of the Mass Effect games and wonder if, since Kasumi is such a tech girl, would be interested in the Shep VI since the Commander is off limits. Plus I know that in the game Chambers could be romanced by the male or female character; that would be interesting. Overall, great job, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so then

i guess the sequel isnt being made.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous