Mass Effect: Perspectives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a feeling I know who you are talking about."

The door then opened and in stepped Ash. She walked in shared an embrace with Miranda. Then she sauntered over to the bed and began to take her clothes off, this time though she wore no underwear. Miranda then followed suit and stripped to nothing.

Ash and Miranda then lead Shepard over to the bed and laid him down. Ash and Miranda both took down his pants began to work at his cock. Miranda took it in her mouth first while Ash licked away at Shepard's balls. The two worked well together, pleasuring the man they both love.

Ash Miranda switched places and continued their tag team until Shepard's shaft was moist, lubed up, and ready to fuck away. Ash straddled Shepard ad slide herself onto his cock, she began to move up and down its length in slow sensual movements. Miranda then positioned her pussy over Shepard's mouth; he began moving his tongue like he did his finger on the trigger of his gun before shooting a marauder in the face.

The intertwined trio continued to fuck away as the two warrior women got wetter and felt themselves engulfed in sheer lustful ecstasy. Ashley got herself of Shepard's cock and began to suck on it intently.

"I want that cock," Miranda whispered and made her way to it.

Miranda moved her asshole over Shepard's cock and slides it inside herself. It was a squeeze as it had been quite some time since she last had Shepard's impressive member buried deep inside her ass.

Miranda cooed with lustful approval as she gyrated up and down his cock and all the while Ashley slide her fingers in Miranda's pussy and

began to finger thus sending her into a sexual frenzy as sensation came from all holes as Ashley began to snog Miranda while fingering her pussy.

The trio were intertwined as their every breath; bead of sweat, lustful moan simply multiplied the explosiveness of the sexual atmosphere present in that room.

The three gyrated in unison as Miranda bucked like she was on a bronco. Miranda then slides herself off Shepard's cock. Ashley then immediately put her mouth over Shepard's cock to get a taste of it and of Miranda's ass.

While Shepard's cock filled Ashley's mouth Miranda set about licking out her asshole. Ashley felt new dimension of lust as Miranda and Shepard worked on her from both ends.

Soon though, Shepard felt a climax coming. Ashley got onto her knees and Miranda alongside her Shepard stroked himself and gobs of cum began to shoot forth covering both their gorgeous faces.

Shepard lay back covered in sweat while Ashley and Miranda licked his come of their faces. It was a surreal experience for all of them.

Afterwards, Ash got dressed while Miranda and Shepard where still naked and looking as much as a couple as they did that day in the Normandy's engine bay whilst they headed for the Omega 4 Relay.

"Shepard, Miranda, I enjoyed that it was amazing and something I won't forget. Miranda I was wrong about you, you are an amazing woman and Shepard is lucky to have you. Shepard, I am genuinely happy for the both of you. You have had a hard life and you deserve a little happiness even with all this going on. I know we will defeat the Reapers, we have to."

"Thank you Ashley, I'm glad we understand each other, I want you to know that I have the utmost respect for you and your abilities." Miranda thoughtfully said to Ashley.

"Thank you Ash, I know we used to love each other, but the past few years haven't been the most kind to any of us in this room or out there. You will always be important to me Ash, I'm glad you understand, I know together we will defeat the Reapers."

Ashley then walked out of the room and headed back to the Normandy.

12