All Comments on 'Massage Apprentice Ch. 08'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dwr0242dwr0242over 6 years ago
wow!

I love the Massage Apprentice stories! Thanks for another great turnon. I hope the next installment will be cumming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
for over 25 years

I worked as what is called in Oregon an "LMT." I could write a dozen books about some of the experiences, it would be nice to say they were young and beautiful.

The truth is, I worked on so many mildly soft middle aged housewives I lost count.

Stretch marks, sagging breasts, and a LOT of them seriously neglected at home.

A bit of nice hand work, some demonstration of appreciation for mature beauty, and a lot of those housewives spread their legs all by themselves. So, I have had my fingers inside one heck of a lot of you guy's wives, played with their titties, and licked quite a few also.

Never got caught, never got busted because I always waited until they asked, or it was one their friend referred to me.

Something to think about when they tell YOU "it's just a massage."

scmcmuscmcmuover 4 years ago
nice massage

nice flow and story, it seemed like an actual experience, great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES