Massage Apprentice Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed away from the table and said "That's it, Sue. Take your time getting up off the table. And of course feel free to take a shower if you'd like. I'll be out in the living room."

Sue looked over at me. Her face was flushed. She got eye contact and said "Stay. Please stay."

I paused for a moment. I wasn't at all expecting this. I knew that I should leave, and not cross that line. I took a good long look at her. Her body glistened with the oil. I had seen the signs of her arousal, and since it was at least partially the result of my handiwork, I could justify that sticking around to watch her seemed like a good idea. Yes, I can acknowledge that was a weak justification, but at this point, I really wanted to watch.

I approached her, took the bottle of oil from the side table and placed it in her hand, and stepped backed again. Still looking directly at me she upended the bottle, letting some oil drip down onto her crotch and then put it aside. Both of her hands went down to her pussy. One hand held her lips apart while she used her other hand to rub her engorged clit with her thumb and inserted her index finger into her moist opening.

I was standing off to the side and didn't have a good view of the action. Sue wanted to be seen and, by not leaving the room, I'd made the decision to watch, so I figured I might as well go for it. 'In for a pound, in for a penny', I thought. I pulled up a chair and placed it at the foot of the table, directly between her legs.

Sue closed her eyes and bent her knees up, which spread her legs even more. I watched as she inserted another finger, not slowing down with her thumb on her clit.

Based on her moans and heavy breathing, Sue already seemed to be getting close to an orgasm. She lifted her head up off of the table, looked down at me and said: "Come here." It was more of a command than a request.

I was hard as a rock and my condition would be clearly visible once I stood up, but I only hesitated for a second before I got up and walked over to her side. "Show me," she said as she locked her gaze on the bulge in my pants.

I'd like to say that, no matter how unprofessional the massage had been, I didn't show her anything. But I can't say that.

I unbuckled my pants, lowered the zipper, and slowly slid the pants down. I guess I was going to try to make a show of it, still in the teasing mode, but Sue wasn't having any of that. The tip of my cock was already poking out of my underwear when I dropped my pants and Sue reached in and grabbed it with one hand and yanked down my shorts with the other. Releasing my dick from the confines of my clothes felt great and since both of her hands were well oiled they slid smoothly over my shaft.

She pumped me for a couple of strokes before I realized that her pussy wasn't being attended to. I reached over and oiled my fingers with some of the excess that was pooled around her crotch then continued rubbing her as she had been doing.

It didn't take long. She immediately stopped pumping but kept her hand around me. Her moaning started back up, louder and more intense than before, and her hips started rising up off of the table. I kept rubbing but inserted my index finger into her, curled up to hit her G-spot.

That was all it took. She clamped her legs tight together around my hand and with a loud "Yes!" her body started shuddering through what seemed to be a very intense orgasm.

I stopped rubbing her. I wrapped my free hand around hers on my shaft and used it to help me get off as well. I was pretty close. She had relaxed her leg grip on my hand so I started back up rubbing her with my soaked index finger still inside. I aimed my dick down towards her left nipple and rubbed against it. Again, that seemed to do the trick, this time for both of us.

I came hard. The first shot went over her breast and up to her neck. The following shots coated her nipple and areola. At the same time, she clamped down again on my hand between her legs. I released my grip on her hand around my cock and pinched her cum covered nipple. She screamed "Yes... Yes" again and came no less violently than before.

It took a moment before she relaxed her grip on my cock and separated her legs so I could gently extract my hand. I got a washcloth from the side table and wiped myself off, then wiped my cum off of her. I leaned down towards her head and said, again, "Take your time getting up off of the table." I added, "And I think you'll definitely want that shower now." I gathered up my clothes and left the room.

While Sue was in the shower I had time to think through what had just happened. I had to admit I had some mixed emotions, but I came to the conclusion that since I had purposely stimulated her it was only fair that I helped her finish what I had started.

I was a little afraid of how I was going to deal with Sue, but when she walked back into the living room I realized I had no worries.

"Thanks so much for taking such good taking of me today," she said, holding out a $20.00 bill. She continued, "For paying extra attention to my trouble spots."

"You know I can't accept that," I said with a smile. "It was my pleasure."

"Yes it was," she replied. "And mine as well."

Sue continued "I'll look forward to our next massage. I'll schedule it through Jen as usual, but sure wouldn't object if she had another scheduling conflict."

"Well then I'll try to keep my schedule open. Thanks for coming." As soon as I said that I realized the innuendo and Sue picked up on it quickly.

She came over to give me hug and whispered in my ear "No, thank you for coming."

After she left I stripped the linens from the table and put them and the towels into the wash. As I took a long shower, I wondered how much of what had just happened I should let Jen know; how far I had crossed over that line.

I decided that, if she asked, I would tell her everything. I was hoping she wouldn't ask.

12