All Comments on 'Massage at The Forest'

by SwiftBoat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
A Good Stroker

Swift, you wrote a really good stroker here, hot enough to fry an egg on. Ol' Hannah must have been quite a kid 30 years ago; I'd like to hear more about her as well as Mary. Maybe the two of them should go out to The Forest while Hannah's spouse is overseas and take on some of the local talent.

In the meantime, though, the usual quibbles:

"laid there totally numb" should be "lay there totally numb"

"grab his cock" should be "grabbed his cock" unless you were intentionally changing tense, but that would make no sense in the context unless you explained it

"girlfriend I asked, do you like sex" should be "girlfriend," I asked, "do you like sex?"

"I want you to take you cock" should be "I want you to take your cock"

"nap of my neck." should be "nape of my neck"

"What a seen. We were all numb." I was numb by that point too, but the first sentence should be "What a scene."

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
FABULOUS STORY

Can't believe you can write like that as a first time story author. you must have been an English major in college. Do keep us entertained with more of your hot stories and please try to stay with the massage theme. There are a lot more people who have pursued stimulating secret massages than people realize. Knowing what I have learned during my lifetime, if I had it to do over again, I would be a masseur partime in the evenings and on weekends. Looking forward to reading more of your stories, I'll be watching for them in the massage category. Thank you.

bartermanbartermanabout 13 years ago
hot

very hot story and very believeable,the only bit that got me was mary not tellling hannah unless you are saving that for a special girls night?

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleabout 13 years ago
Great

Great story keep, it up!!!

galatyngalatynabout 13 years ago
Well done Swiftboat

what a great story and I'll bet your next story will be Hannah and Mary getting massages on tables next to each other with a couple of big stallion masseurs who switch back and forth, blindfold the ladies and then they have to guess who has mounted them while the observers cheer them on. please give us some more of your stories, thank you

sonnyboy99sonnyboy99about 13 years ago
HOT!

Loved your story. My wife and i have had many hot erotic massages before, but only with the three of us, with a masseur or masseuse. I'm a nudist too and retired masseur.

hardatworknplayhardatworknplayabout 11 years ago

Loved that story. Very erotic about a sensual free spirited mature lady who'se initial introduction to sex with multiple partners was memorable.

KKWayneKKWayneabout 1 year ago

You’ve made us both so horny! Amazing SEXXXY read,we love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous