All Comments on 'Massage for the Wife'

by Gentlehands1960

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck crap

Why are all these perverted cuck stories in 'loving wives' that's not what we want to read in this section.at least there should be a warning.No man ever let's his wife let another fuck her.Horrible story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling, etc.

Please show your readers the respect by correcting spelling, etc. before submitting. For example, your hubby "did not mid at all."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage cuckold wimp shit. 1* for this mess

Just another brainless nonsense ugly and pathetic story from a cuckold author.

1* for this crap

aishagreyaishagreyover 6 years ago
Good story

Hey it’s was a great story, it did it for me, don’t worry about these haters that do. It give constructive criticism instead

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic wimp garbage story

This story is so much gay.... It's in wrong category.

What ugly stupid nonsense and lame story.

1* for such waste of time

Diva725Diva725almost 6 years ago
Anticipation build up!

Great Story 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why not tell her?

He was obviously OK with it so why not tell her or show her the link? The only thing that was bad was her saying out loud how Mark had a better cock. That would kill it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty good one

Reminded me of the time we had the guy who worked at our gym that did the sore muscles, etc, come by our house. It was cheaper since he didn't have to share his fees with the club. At the club it was real tame, at our house things changed. He ended up giving the wife a happy ending, and even offered me one but I declined. That is where my wife and I got the idea of a home studio, I worked on the housewives and she worked on the guys. We even fucked a few of our clients, good old days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2 years ago i got my wife a massage for her bday,she loved it,now monica loves going back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was down right amazzing!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My dream is for my wife to be fucked by a big, black, muscled masseur and her loving it all. She has lost all interest in recent years, but I'd be turned if someone else took her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will never forget the 1st time I actually was in the room when my wife got a massage. It was in a hotel in Reno, they guy was much younger and well built, good looking. I could tell she liked him because she was grinning ear to ear, we had talked, and I had told her she could do anything she wanted as long as she felt good about it. Her eyebrow went up when I said that, I just smiled.

"What if he tries to fuck me?" She asked. "Up to you." I told her.

The guy was good, and she actually orgasmed the 1st time when he was working on her breasts. Towards the last, she became quite bold, way out of normal for her. She sat on the edge of the table, gave him a hand job, then got up and went in to shower. She came back out, still naked, and asked him if he could go again.

He said, "Maybe", so she started in with her hands again, he was fairly quickly ready to go, then she pushed him back onto the couch, climbed on and used her hand to insert him. It was like I wasn't even there.

I asked her later how she liked it, she told me she hoped I liked it since she only did it for me.

I don't think that is true.

Markie2003Markie2003over 1 year ago

Extremely Hot Story, would love to set up some kind of massage like this for my wife!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlehands1960@Gentlehands1960
Former Massage Therapist and amateur writer. Have written several stories over the years, but many have been misplaced and no longer accessible. Will try to add more as I find them or write new ones. I am a volunteer editor and am willing to review most genres.