All Comments on 'Massage Mat Ch. 03'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i loved it...I fucked beth also right after i finished reading the story.

thank you.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago
Tremendous...

Really enjoyed it - well done you !

Please keep on writing.

Thanks !!

KatieAnnBBKatieAnnBBover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Anon...you naughty boy!

Thank you for your nice comment!

And thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. Two more stories are in the "pending" stage waiting to be approved. One is a father/daughter story, the other is based on a real-life experience of mine.

Thanks again for all of the helpful feedback.

KABB

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
This story was outstanding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All three chapters were great, you did an outstanding job for your first time. I hope this is not the last of KATIE ANN BB. You have a great talent for this type of writing , PLEASE keep it going. Not just this story, but in the future. I will look for your next work of art. THANKS FOR A GREAT READ........LAROC OF AGES

Janice1939Janice1939over 11 years ago
Fabulous

Your story is great allows us females to have a better understanding of our real power. Far to few mothers allow their sons back in. But like all superior humans why not? When they can safely learn how to treat their prospective wives. Or those of us who know we are overpopulating keep them in our beds for our pleasure, making sure that no offspring will help overcrowding. Besides that their stamina is usually much stronger than their fathers, so we wind up with three high's for the price of one.

Love Janice

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

WOW! What an excellent story. How good that they got together and fucked in the end, kind of inevitable all the same. Looking forward to your two new stories coming out! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very sexy!

So nicely written and awesome description, very hot! I never fantasized about my mother butabout the scenario itself and this story depicted it all very welll! Great job, more please. :-)

Morlan502Morlan502over 11 years ago
Worth the wait!

I gave your first two chapters high marks, and this one even better as it was decidedly worth the build up! Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderfully told story

I hope you'll keep writing more stories here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

Great series, and builds nicely to the crescendo. Not only well written, but great development of the story line and characters. Certainly got me turned on :)

Please keep writing....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A very sweet story

I wonder how possessive Jason will act towards Beth now that he is her man?

Will he want to kick any one's ass for looking at his woman or will he play it cool and just keep Beth so sexually fulfilled that he doesn't have to worry?

He will probably have Beth walking bowlegged for a while, after riding her so much, and fucking her half to death for a long while until the newness wears off.

I love to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More ?

Great story with a good erotic build-up. I hope you write more, soon.

Dargon2010Dargon2010over 11 years ago
Very Well Written!

You have the knack, little lady. Your chapters 1 & 2 were well written, and the way you built the story up to a cresendo in chapter 3, was excellent. Keep writing.

writerjabwriterjababout 11 years ago
Nicely done!

I'll save you the sordid details, let's just say I REALLY enjoyed your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Taking the full plung to feel the the flood gates opening

Brilliant part three massage mat ch 3.

love this story gos without saying it one of the best i have read for a long time.

do say your write more now that you have one and all straining at the leash for the next round of this awesome very erotic story.

KatieAnnBBKatieAnnBBabout 11 years agoAuthor
Kate's Folly...

...is now online in the "Romance" section. It's my latest effort. More "Massage Mat" is in the works, but it may take a little while to get the next installment done.

In the meantime, check out Kate's Folly and let me know what you think!

Thanks again for all of the great comments and encouragement!

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
What a great series!

It is interesting to note that the ratings have steadily gone up as Chapters 1, 2 and 3 appeared. Makes me impatient to see how good the next one will be. It's going to be hard to beat Ch. 3 but this writer certainly has the ability to do just that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
God's will be done

I liked that comment she made. Well done and I will read your other work.

akwildmanakwildmanabout 11 years ago
WOW!

Katie, what an awesome story line so far! Hope that there will be much more coming our way. Glad to see that you've not let some of the comments get to you and continued on with your story. I for one believe that you've done a great job of painting some lasting word pictures in my brain!! Thank you for sharing and hope to read more soon!!

bigmasbigmasabout 11 years ago
Great

Love the story. Keep going.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

Truly awesome series of stories KatieAnn - love the way you've handled it, very Hot but still loving and senseitive at the same time. Mom/Son fucking's always such a Hot subject. You've got this just right. Looking forward immensely to the next chapter in this series. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent series!

Young Jason and his mature voluptuous mother find their destiny as the boy's fine fat prick finds his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that Jason came into the world from. Nothing can ever top that, a boy finding not only a cunt he can unload his young balls into but his own mother's cunt, the best cunt in the world. A mother finding a young male with endless stamina and wild sexual energy in her own darling baby boy. For the two of them it's motherfucking heaven for years to come.

RigatonyRigatonyalmost 11 years ago
Never Stop Your Writing, Please!!!

So wonderfully written. You have a gift of words in how you express your thoughts, desires and passions. I'm so happy you found your gift, and calling to be a writer. I hope you never stop, Thanks Again, Tony <:o)

12Pooky1212Pooky12almost 11 years ago
mat

I don't know of too many people here that can put a story together as well as you can. The characters are nicely developed, and you've even got a plot going, don't see many of those here! I love a good incest story, especially when the narrator doesn't go through a horribly huge guilt trip. We all know it's a no-no so don't beat us over the head with it. I believe you've got it just right.

Thanks for the story!

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Genius!

The writers with the highest point aggregates on Literotica pale in comparison to your convincingly smooth development. I mean, god damn! you're amazing!!!! This is great stuff. It just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Love this series. Your writing is wonderful. Jason is a lucky young man

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!!!!

No other words can describe how I feel after reading this wonderfully written chapter...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is one of the most beautiful love stories I have read at this site. The emotional and sexual epiphany between mother and son seemed almost spiritual. The intimacy and passion between mother and son personified true love. Having no problem with mutually agreeable incest between consenting adults in real life, this story mirrors what I believe an incestuous couple would feel and experience. 5-star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES