All Comments on 'Massage Mat Ch. 06'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
imharmless69imharmless69over 10 years ago
Fantastic!

We'll worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuing amazement

Your stories continue to be special and wonderfully written.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
ur losing me

i cant believe mom fucked someone else i really dont want to continue this story as now it seems to me moms getting slutty and its a big turn off for me

Bebop3Bebop3over 6 years ago
Betrayal

Wow, that was a pretty huge betrayal.

There was certainly the implication that she wasn't going to be with anyone else when her son went off to school and then without checking with him she was with two women and seemingly felt no remorse. She outright stated that she would never be with another man aside from her son and husband and wanted to be like his wife and then she has sex with John.

At this point the son deserves better and should get out of the relationship immediately.

She needs to get some professional help to find out why she so easily, quickly and guiltlessly betrays the person she seemingly loves the most.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 3 years ago

I agree with Bebop and Rich.

The female/female stuff the mom was in doesn't bother me, as much. they talked about it and the son was ok with it. But the mom stated that she would never be with another man even after the son offered a foursome ( or at least two couple in same room) I don't know who I dislike more right now... Beth for her betrayal, or Lori for her manipulations. This is a good story and your a good writer, so I'm hoping you will clear this up. I fear your sending Beth down a road where she becomes a slut, and ruins her relationship with her son. I get wanting a little drama, but it would have been better to get Leah and her Dad and Beth and her son together as a foursome and leave Lori and John behind, if you wanted to add a more adult female for lesbian stuff it should have been Angie... I never cared for Lori for her first introduction.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This story has taken a turn that only mature, self-aware adults can handle. The mother being more mature, realizes that she can love more than one person at a time. Likewise, each love/lover can fulfill a different aspect of that person's being. The question is the son. Is he mature, experienced enough to realize the multiple aspects of human beings and the compartmental aspect of human needs? This is without doubt a 5-star series.

gunship130Agunship130Aover 2 years ago

your writing is wonderful and the stories just get better thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES