All Comments on 'Massage Mat Ch. 08'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
writerjabwriterjababout 10 years ago
An epilogue perhaps?

I'd love to see another round where they find that normal life, but if not imagination can do the trick :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ahh, so...

Ahh, so...

Talent always reposes where it does and not elsewhere.

Tone_DeafTone_Deafabout 10 years ago
Epilogue please

Thanks for the story, but it still feels unfinished. Please make an epilogue so we can see where everyone settled once they got "normal".

KatieAnnBBKatieAnnBBabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all. And...

Thanks to everyone for your comments. As always, I enjoy the feedback.

I've had several comments (here and in pm's) asking for another chapter or an "epilogue," so I'd like to say that there are still a couple of chapters to go in "Massage Mat"--I said that this was "one of the final chapters," but didn't mean it was the last.

There are some very loose ends left dangling here, (which was by design, she says deviously). Thanks again to everyone for keeping me inspired to write some more!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Could not stop reading....!

Enjoyed this incredible story from beginning to where we are now...hopefully not the end! You kept me on the edge the whole time. I sure am encouraged by your last comment about another story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think I've fallen in love with the writer...

Loved every line, every paragraph, couldn't stop reading. And yes my 7"x6" thick hard English cock loves the writer too. Will we be blessed with any more from this storyline? Jase and Leah have a wild but normal relationship perhaps, Beth and Ang travel the world spreading love? Keep up the great work :)

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
not what i expected

thought mom and son would be together for ever and surely didnt expect mom to turn lezbo you really lost me after the 3rd chapter i lost all interest right after mom screwed best friends hubby big turn off for me especially when son was being faithfull

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Basically enjoyed

However, it went from a beautiful story, into a menage a trois, into lesbos, and just continued to get darker.

Frankly, one of the more beautiful parts was her 3 1/2 hour massage by the former Lawyer.

Are you working from an outline? I choose to think not.

None the less I wish you well in your future submissions.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think we're lost now. It was fantastic until we got onto the male aggression and gut-wrenching stuff.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Interesting

I liked the ending of this chapter. I wasn’t a big fan of the aggression Jason had. The whole time in previous chapters he showed manners etc. thanks for sharing

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I enjoy this story but am a little sad about where it is going. The incestuous relationship between mother and son is different from the one between father and daughter. The relationship between mother and son is one of equals. both love each other without feelings of obligation. They each care more about the other than themself. In the case of the father/daughter, she feels she is performing her "wifely duties". From the beginning, she felt she was responsible for mediating her father's depression, loneliness and sadness due to the death of his wife/her mother. Her was not a relationship of equals. Her's was one of self-imposed duty and unfortunately her father was not man enough to handle his loss on his own. I still love this story and hope it might someday become a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call me an old romantic. But if I fall in love with a woman....being a woman I met at work. My sister.

And in this case falling in love with my mother. I'm not sharing her with anyone. Another man, nor another woman. Her pussy belongs to me and only me.

How can a woman tell a man that she wants his seed and she is out fucking another man. So, what happens if this other man impregnates my woman (my mother). The relationship ends right there as far as I'm concern.

I think it would be difficult for any two family members to live freely as lovers. As man and wife. I would think that I would have to move some other place where no one knows us. If I'm truly in love with this woman I'm going to want to make babies with her and I would hope that she would want to have babies with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES