All Comments on 'Massage Parlour Delights'

by Slowandeasy47

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
sparktjsparktjover 6 years ago

Brilliantly written, took me right back to my own experiences in the 70s and 80s in massage parlours in Bristol and London. I got quite addicted to them and learned a lot about sex. Like your story, I particularly recall one girl discretely listing the extras available and me being so inexperienced having to ask what reverse oral was. She willingly showed me and eventually climaxed all over my face as I ate her cunt. She was gorgeous - blond, curvy and very dirty. I went back several times and asked for her on each visit. My extras escalated through her list until the 3rd visit when we dispensed with the massage, moved the massage table to the side of the room and used the half hour to fuck ourselves senseless on the floor. The sheer seediness of it was such a turn on and she became wonderfully vocal, took me through a range of positions and demanded we finish up with deep and hard doggy fucking. I remember walking out of the parlour onto the street in Bristol and wondering if it was apparent to passers by what I'd just been doing. In those far back days it must have been obvious that most parlours were thinly disguised brothels.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 3 years ago

I liked this story. I have had two similar experiences at massage parlors. The first experience occurred when I was 26 years old. The young woman appeared nervous, saying that I looked very young. The place had just recently opened and I don't think she had much experience. The few customers that she had up till then must have been older. All I wanted was a hand job. At that time the massage was $25 but for $5 she would also take off her top. I gladly paid the extra $5. I remember commenting about how cold it was in the room. She said not to worry because I would soon warm up. The massage wasn't much, only light strokes, but when she got to my private parts she asked me if there was any place else on my body where I wanted to be massaged. She told me to place her hand on that part. I think this was to make sure that I wasn't a cop. So, I placed her hand on my cock. When she started massaging my cock, I got so aroused that I put my hand on her ass to pull her closer. She stopped me, telling me not to touch her or else she would end the massage. I guess she didn't want things to get too out of control. Her hand felt so good. It wasn't long before I ejaculated all over her hand. I remember her commenting afterward on how "sweet" I was. I didn't go back, mostly out of fear that I could get in trouble as I lived in a small community where, if word got out, I could lose my job. A couple of years later, they got raided and the names of the people who ran the place were in the local newspaper.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlowandeasy47@Slowandeasy47
The best part of writing is reading your comments! I look at all the feedback on my stories trying to decide on the most popular themes. Massage? Early experiences? Swinging? Your comments decide which of my forty unfinished stories gets more attention!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES