Massage Parlour Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel at a bit of a disadvantage."

"And why's that?"

"Because I don't have any clothes on."

"Cheeky!" She said. "There is a scale of tips you know."

"So, tell me."

"Well, we can do most things. I don't do Greek but otherwise there is an extensive menu. Hand jobs either topless, full strip or reverse; oral with or without; or sex, always with; from a tenner to thirty five."

Fuck. Here he was being offered all manner of services, including sex, from this stunningly attractive girl who had only just fucked Mr Manchester! It was the thought that she was freshly fucked that really turned him on. What did that pussy look like? Was it shaved? Was it still wet?

He knew he didn't want to fuck. Fucking with a stranger always ended too quickly. He wanted a slow, deliberate, measured, teasing, time consuming, hand job. But how do you tell a girl who has just offered you her cunt that you actually want her hand job? Actually she might be relieved, two fucks in an hour might be overdoing it?

His mouth took over while his brain was thinking.

"Full strip with hand relief please."

"Great choice, it's my favourite too." She cooed and with that she started to disrobe. Off came the pristine white blouse, swiftly followed by the rather too short skirt. White cotton panties and bra now was all she wore. As she moved towards him she deftly unhooked the towel from round his waist and let it fall to the floor.

"My" she said, reaching under his balls and stroking them and his cock with a deft upward movement, "he doesn't need much encouragement, does he?"

"Can we take this really slow please!"

"Of course we can! Now unhook my bra." He fumbled a bit and eventually succeeded. Her bra fell to the floor and he couldn't resist stroking her bare breasts. Her nipples responded immediately.

"Good, now put your fingers into the sides of my panties." He did as he was told and his mouth dried I anticipation. "Now lower them to my ankles." He obeyed and caught the first view of her pussy. Her freshly fucked pussy. Why could he not get that out of his mind? This pussy, this magic cunt had just been home to Mr Manchester's throbbing cock. Mr Manchester had just ejaculated into this wonder of nature. The anticipation was exquisite.

"On your stomach," she commanded. He did as he was bid and the massage started. She was good, she was very good and he relaxed into it comfortably even though her naked body was so close to his that her thigh occasionally grazing his arm. Then she moved to his head and started on his shoulders.

The neatly trimmed,pale blond, hairs surrounding her sex were right in front of his face, her outer lips were slightly parted giving him a magical view. "Wouldn't I love to fuck that he thought." But swiftly recalled how a slow, agonising hand job was much more satisfying than a quick shag.

He allowed his hands to wander from hanging over the edge of the table towards her naked thighs. They were firm, athletically toned, young and muscled. She didn't object, so he moved his hands upwards until they were both on her buttocks and stroked her gently. The sensation of taught flesh under his palms was bringing his excitement closer to the edge as he pondered. "I wonder if Mr Manchester revelled in this degree of pleasure or did he just fuck that delightful pussy?"

At that moment she shifted position slightly so that her legs were slightly apart. What a view! Six inches from his face was a stunning pussy, outer lips slightly parted showing off a hint of the pink interior. His breathing accelerated. Dare he? Surely this was an invitation? She didn't need to do that.

He dared and one hand drifted down her buttock to the cleft below. She was wet! Really wet. Somehow he hadn't expected her to be getting off on giving a massage but the moisture in her pussy betrayed her excitement. Shifting carefully and slowly he brought his forefinger up the front of her cleft and stroked her clit. She exhaled deeply and moved backwards allowing his finger to penetrate her more deeply.

"OK, turn over now please."

On his back now, cock standing proudly, she started on his chest, legs and thighs. Working from his left side, she slid her well oiled hands along his chest allowing her breasts to graze his expectant body. This was perfection. His left hand cupped her buttocks while his right gently caressed her breasts as they moved back and forth.

"Right then Rob, time to have some fun with that stiffy, he looks in need of some attention." She took a palm full of oil and drizzled it on his erection. Then she encircled it gently with one hand and eased his foreskin back revealing the swollen glans. Next she placed the thumb of her other hand on the sensitive join between foreskin and glans and made a circling motion. This was exquisite, almost painful.

Her next move came as a complete surprise to him. She mounted the table astride his legs.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you. This is my very special, very happy ending." And she slid her bum up his thighs holding his penis away from her sex. As she slid forward the lips of her cunt parted one either side of his cock. If this wasn't fucking, it was pretty damn close. Then she started to slide back and forth holding the shaft of his cock to her stomach pressing against her clit. The pressure was mounting now and he felt the inevitable outcome approaching. She sensed it too and ground her clit down onto his shaft while rubbing his exposed glans with her forefinger.

His orgasm was violent. It started in his toes, as all the best ones always did. The ache moved up his calves to his thighs. The result was inevitable but the progress to it was ecstatically, painfully, slow. Eventually the sensation reached his balls and he shot his load up his chest while she maintained the attention to his throbbing cock until it became almost painful.

"Woa, now that's what I call an orgasm," she exclaimed, "I just love watching men come. Especially when they shoot it out like that, it gives me a feeling of such power."

Rob relaxed, spent and happy. 'That was fucking magic,' he thought but it took a little time for him to realise that listening in to the sounds of two people fucking next door had raised the eroticism to a new level and it was something he was going to have to pursue in the future.

12