All Comments on 'Massage School Wife'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Blatant gay role substitution.

The wife had nothing to do with this story. It was you sucking Steve's cock, then swallowing his cum right from the source, not some surrogate wife character. Let your true appetite show and stop characterizing wives as cheating whores. Otherwise its just a matter of time before the wife dumps the cuck and spends the rest of her life giving messages to a real man.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 6 years ago
Anonymous is the one wishing for some cock.

I loved the story.

It was detailed with a quick pace.

People who post Anonymously tend to be super assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible that there is so many willing cuckolds

Real world that wife would have been divorced and her lover beat up. Can't believe that someone would never tell her that she got seen

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
He married twice...

He married twice...And both times chose wrong...So soon he will be trying his 3rd marriage...1*

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Oh dear, Pdiddyd55, what could have happened?

Somehow you seem to have lost the competence you displayed as an author on your three earlier stories.

Once upon a time (actually thrice) you wrote a story about group sex and a couple about gay males, and they all scored above four.

What happened? Maybe you had a brain snap and forgot how to use the English language? Could it be that you have lost the ability to describe characters and the situations they find themselves in? Did you get the punctuation all wrong? This story is currently scoring only 2.7. It must have been written really badly.

I simply don't understand it.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Weak bastard

Should have gone in and fucked Steve up the arse with a crowbar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fag cuck shit question?

Are you the same moron that that reads every gay story in the gay section then post

Gay Shit every day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real massage classes?

Having graduated from two well ranked schools, and attended several for followup added training, I can say that sometimes in class things can get naughty. There is a lot of nudity, as the students get used to each other. Plus it can be quite a mix, from kids barely out of high school to chubby matronly housewife types, a few rare older males like me, which is the exception in my experience..

I even dated one classmate for a brief period, and also did a few after class "practice" sessions. The most fun was an after hours session with the instructor, in class she was always a prude, imagine my surprise when I went to her home to give her a session and she refused any draping. We even traded, best happy ending I ever got.

Tough business to make a living in, but there are also some perks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
luedon is a dumb old whore

dumb old whores have some difficult with sarcasm. or thinking. or anything not involving a diseased cock in their pussy.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
No Aonymouse -- Re 'sarcastic'

You say "A story is composed by 3 parts: the writing (was it good? maybe), the plot (It is bad) and the characters (even worst than the plot)."

What we have here is a story with a plot that has characters doing something you don't agree with. So why did you read it?

I assume there are whole categories of stories on Literotica that you don't read because they have people doing things you disagree with. For example, I will never read a mother-son or father-daughter incest story because that behaviour disgusts me. I don't read them, I don't comment on them, and I don't vote on them.

The tags for this story include "creampie eating". As soon as I saw that I knew it was a story I didn't wish to read. So I didn't.

Now, Anonymouse, can you please explain why you did?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

His wife was just testing if he was a willing cuck by not douching knowing that he would taste the cum when he went down on her, as he said nothing she got her answer so she will be able to continue to fuck around even get him to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A better question, Luedon

Why do you comment on stories without reading them? I like all kinds of good stories, even ones that you think are disgusting. It seems like most people here think you're disgusting. I read the story and it blows. My opinion on the story. The writer doesn't even know that "layed," is not a word. Bad writer writing about things that aren't erotic or interesting. You just seem to be here to troll other people who comment. Maybe you should think about that instead of asking other people questions.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Re: "Why do you comment on stories without reading them?"

I do it only in Loving Wives, Anonymouse.

The comments are usually more entertaining than the stories. I don't like violence and I don't like subservience and many LW stories contain one or the other so I don't read them.

The hypocrisy of commenters reading stories they claim to hate fascinates me.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:luedon-why do you comment on stories that you don't read?

Guilty as charged. I find myself trolling the public feedback more than the actual stories, simply because I don't like most of the stories in loving wives, but there are always just a few that are worthy of consideration. But unlike some, I don't read stories when the tags are obvious enough to avoid them. For instance willing cuckoldry are not subjects that I'm interested in, but the comments on these stories are for the most part priceless. To those that don't enjoy cuckoldry stories, may I suggest you try the erotic coupling category, especially some of the stories posted the last few days. I found stories by " Scorpius1945" and a few others very entertaining. Just a thought. LW is not the only category with interesting good stories. Happy reading. (signed ML)

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
True, ML

Like you, I don't read stories with tags I find repulsive, or writers I know from experience I won't enjoy. I don't initiate comments on stories I haven't read, either, though I sometimes respond to the comments of others, as now.

There are great writers in other categories. I look at romance, mature, and novels regularly. While that is true, the best writers are here. When they write in other categories, they dominate. HDK, for example, owns novels. Qhml1 has a story there in the top 10 and does quite well in other categories. Randi won novel of the year in 2015 and was probably the most versatile in many categories. When Randi was posting regularly, she was the queen of romance, and still has a couple in the hall of fame. Ohio, DFWbeast, Andyhm, Malreaux, Dreamcloud, Oshaw, DTIverson, TTT and others who mostly post here are the best writers on the site. That's why we keep checking here.

The very worst writers on the site also post here, asorted fetishists, racists and rape writers. Prolifically! Those are the stories we don't bother to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Voyeurism At Its Best

It's nice to read a story of sex as a fun experience, both for the participants and the watcher, without all the deadly-dull moralizing that some feel compelled to attach to sexual activity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice massage

Is there more to this story, does his wife find out she was being watched?

pdiddyd55pdiddyd55over 6 years agoAuthor
Response from the author

I want to thank everyone for their comments. It is my belief that I posted this story in the wrong category, and am in the process of moving it the the Fetish category. For those of you that enjoyed reading the story, I do have more adventures planned for Jack & Abby. Thank you for reading and for your voting.

Jack

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
Good thing

I could not be the only one who was waiting for him to enter the house and join them. He should have gave both of them oral .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Masseuse wife?

I met my wife to be at our local spa, they did hair, nails, haircuts for men and had a massage room plus a waxing room. Lots of little old ladies out front, heads stuffed in hair dryers. One day my regular therapist, a woman about 50 or so that was great was off sick, so they asked me if Sherri would be all right.

Pretty gal, got to know her over a few months, asked her out and ended up married.

It's been 4 years now, I never even thought about what she does for a living, she now has a home office I set up for her. This story got me to thinking, her clients are about 80% male, she takes just 3 a day and she is ALWAYS booked solid, works while I am at my office. If she takes a weekend client, I head down to the bowling alley and practice for a couple of hours, she doesn't want me there.

Some older men, but quite a few our age and rather good looking. She uses her private cell phone for bookings and runs no ads at all.

I shouldn't have read this, now I am wondering.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
STUPID ASS HUSBAND

This slut bitch cheating whore should have been interrupted in the middle if her cheating session and had the shit beat out of her...I won't be reading any of the other sessions if all it is involving her cheating- I hate lying cheating slut whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This "author" writes nothing but trash.

Every story deserves to be thrown out into the trash can.

desirelitdesirelitalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Very hot. Well written, too. Too many people rush through the fun parts. Keep up the good work!

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What ever floats your boat. 5 stars for good writing and a good story. Now, I can understand hubby watching his wife. Many many times I have given my wife directions on how seduce some guy while I watched. She knew I was watching. He didn't. However in this case she didn't know Hubby was watching, she was cheating. Several things happen if you let your woman cheat. 1) she is going to bring home some STDs. 2) you will start to hate yourself for not being good enough of a man that she won't stay true. 3) she will probably leave you and move in with your best friend. Like my #4 wife DeeDee did to me. Thanks Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous