All Comments on 'Massage Therapy'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Rub-a-Dub-Dub-BBW Love !

Quirky little tale completely higher message free on morality blend but rigid adherence to sound business principles. What happens on the island stays on the island. So light the scented candles and pass me the 'emotion lotion' .

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Hopefully...

... He will eventually fall in love, marry a beautiful woman who he will love deeply, and then catch her sleeping with a better endowed man.

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

It was just a fun story that came into my head. As I always say, "Not evry story is for everyone."

Thanks for taking the time to read and vote.

DG

crazycujocrazycujoover 12 years ago
goooood!

a smooth little story with a lot of happy endings...keep up the good work. thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You have written better, but you know that. This is cute, but no more than cute, and although it could be dragged greater length, I was happy enough to have it end on page 2, as the massage with a happy ending really isn't my cup of tea.

gave you a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very enjoyable

Jerry in Washington State, USA - Although a bit different than many of your other stories that I've read, I did enjoy this. I would be interested in future chapters if you decide to continue the story. I especially enjoyed that the woman was made to feel better about her body and herself.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
i normally dont like cuckold stories but that was great!

very well written , helps that the main character is a nice guy and the 'cucks' are assholes. i enjoyed it, keep at it DGH!

papagrizpapagrizover 12 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY, A VERY NICE CHANGE

I liked the way you went from early childhood all through life and into adulthood interesting without it being boring. Your 5 years in the US was interesting without being overboard. As I said a nice change from sex and more sex. I intend to check your bio next and read other of your stories.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Neat story -

Bad character - but he made the most of what he has - let's hope he gets it when he gets his promotion to Chief CFC - someday??

LOL

Well done -

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
he is just a slime ball

who goes after married women them makes them cheating fuck slut whores....what a total asshole....hopefully he gives them all the clap or AID's...serve them right too....

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964almost 3 years ago

A very nice story, not sure what I was expecting, but very nice indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story developed with finesse. Nice progression in the story. The leasing of the land adds to the veracity of the story and the addition of the shop for the grandpa is very nice.

5*

BJ

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

Welcome, to Fantasy Island. Just paying it forward, one woman at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

SIMILAR Stories