Massage Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rulf, my brother, was happy to be part of the business. I felt good that my family thought enough of me that they believed the business would become successful.

I should tell you a little about the business itself. I just called it 'Roy's Gym and Massage Therapy'.

Our exercise machines were all the latest equipment. We had two, and sometimes three, of the same machines. Rulf visited all the high schools and colleges in our area and explained our gym to them. Many of the students signed up for the exercising programs.

Our flyers brought in a lot of area people who liked to exercise. We also had certain times of the day that only women could exercise so they didn't get embarrassed. The men didn't seem to need their own time so we didn't set any other limited times.

Now about our massage therapy business. I need to tell you up front that over eighty percent of our business was strictly massages. We had a lot of specialty massages as well.

We offered facials. A lot of women would get sunburned and we used only herbal medicine in our massages. Zoë would look at many of the sunburned cases and tell the people whether our massage would help them. Sometimes she would tell them to go to the clinic and have a doctor look at them. We also were able to help with rubbing the temples and help get rid of headaches.

We had other cases like sprained or twisted ankles, bee stings and other injuries that happen on the beach and the vacationers came in for help. Many of these cases we were able to help.

We did foot massages, which we got a lot of. People walking on the hot sand or on their feet all day. Some other specific massages were shoulders, lower back pain, sore legs and others.

We got a lot of sunburned clients also. We have herbal massages that help cool the burn. Whenever we had foot massages we always had our clients have a foot bath first.

Our massages were twenty-five dollars and up. The facials and foot massage as well as the sunburns were the cheapest. From there we had body massages from seventy-five dollars and up. Some of the special massages I'll explain later but it could cost as much as two -hundred dollars.

I paid the masseuses fifty percent of the price of the massage plus they kept any additional tips they received. Many of the masseuses had a regular customer base from the town and cities near by. A good fifty percent of our business was from vacationers to Hawaii.

Our business was growing by leaps and bounds. I was always on the lookout for more masseuses. We had a number of people who would call us and want a massage in their rooms. There were a lot of hotels and motels just off the beach.

We took credit cards and in case of the sunburns and sprained ankles we even took insurance forms.

When we got a call for a massage at a hotel we would ask if they wanted a man or woman. Also was the client receiving the massage male or female? I would not send any of my girls to a hotel alone. She would always be accompanied by one of our men.

As I mentioned earlier over eighty percent of our massages were regular body, back or the special area massages. We also did the full body massages, which started at a hundred dollars.

None of our masseuses had to give any massages they didn't want to. Besides the full body massages, we had the nude body massages and the intimate type massages which I'll explain later. Only about five percent of the clients asked for intimate massage. It wasn't listed on the menu and by request only.

Chapter 2

Business was great. I let my masseuses and masseurs do most all the massages. I didn't want to take money away from my employees. I did have a few clients that asked for me. I would also help out any masseuse who might not have been able to rub hard or deep enough. We had some large Hawaiian people. Some of our smaller masseuses weren't much over a hundred pounds.

The naked and special massages I should explain to you. Some clients wanted the masseuse naked while giving the massage. It cost the client extra. If they wanted a body-to-body massage it would cost even more. That is where the masseuse is naked and covered in oil and rubs the client with her body.

We had a few employees willing to do this. Some clients, both male and female, had asked for sex after a massage. There was an extra hundred dollar fee if oral or intercourse was included, plus tips. Any touching of the masseuse was automatically in this category. As I have mentioned, this was less than five percent of our business. We didn't want to be known for this but we did offer it when asked. I also didn't want the police involved. We're pretty laid back here in Hawaii, but still I wanted a low profile.

There would be no sex of any kind without a therapeutic massage. We weren't a bordello. It was mostly mainland business men and women that asked for these services.

I spent most of my time greeting the customers and overseeing the business. I would do maybe one or two massages a day. I would however see someone that I felt I would like to massage. It might have been a celebrity that I knew, female of course, or an older woman that just struck my fancy.

Before I tell you about a specific cases I want to mention my grandparents. They loved the new business. Their displays were visible from the outside and the gym also brought them business. Grandma loved that they were in an air conditioned shop after years in the sun.

They added herbal ointments to their displays. They sold a lot, seeing it was what we used on the clients. Grandpa even had some of the relatives make shirts with our logo on them. It wasn't surprising that people wanted souvenirs that were actually made in Hawaii than shipped from China or somewhere else.

Our business as well as Grandpa's did great the year around. We really didn't have an off-season. I do have to say summer was our busiest season.

I now want to tell you about one of my special massages. A business man, Joe Burk, had been to our business for a massage a few times. He had the money and always asked for the full body oil massage and asked for sex afterwards. He tipped really well and we had three women who didn't mind giving him the massage.

I did think he was one of the know-it-all, cocky types. He gave orders more than asked and I didn't care much for that. I would often have him rephrase his orders as questions. I thought, after the years he was a PFC (Peckerhead First Class), he was overdue for promotion to CFC.

This particular day he brought a woman in with him. He introduced her as his wife Martha. It seems that were on their twentieth anniversary trip, and she wanted to come to Hawaii. She was a nice looking woman, a little overweight but a pleasant personality. It didn't take long to realize that PFC Joe ruled the household.

"Welcome, Mr. Buck. What can we do for you today?" I asked. No matter how big an asshole, we tried to treat everyone with respect. We have had a few cases where we would bodily get rid of someone going too far. We had a weight room and my brother and I had no problem getting rid of undesirables.

"This is my wife Martha and we are celebrating our twentieth wedding anniversary. She asked me to bring her here where I get a nice massage when I'm here on business."

"Martha or Mrs. Buck, it's a pleasure to meet you. What type of massage did you have in mind?" Her husband broke in.

"She just wants the general body massage. The same with me. I'll have my regular." He looked at me knowingly; he never had a regular massage. He always wanted the sex but was willing to pay the high price.

"Mr. Burk, if you go with Bryan, he'll take you to the massage room." We always let a male escort the men to the massage room, especially if he was going to be with a woman. We knew Joe wanted a massage from a woman. Amy would be in there waiting for him.

I had Shania take Martha to the ladies' massage room. She left and I stepped in. "Mrs. Burk, or may I call you Martha?"

"Martha is fine."

"Well Martha, all our female masseuses are busy right now. Shania is our receptionist. Would you mind if I gave you the massage? I assure you it will be the best massage you have ever had. In case you didn't know, I am the owner."

"Oh, I don't know. I don't think my husband would want another man giving me a massage."

"He will never know unless you tell him. Everything that goes on here is very confidential."

"Well, ok. It will be all right but please don't tell Joe. He is a very jealous man."

Martha was a full size woman and probably a little ashamed of her body. She said she usually wore a one-piece bathing suit but brought a two piece for the massage.

"Martha, since this is your first time I'm going to give you some special treatments. I hope you enjoy them." I knew her husband would be a long time with his massage since he was having the sexual treatment. Shania stopped in to let me know.

"You better just give me the one Joe mentioned. He'll be mad if I have more and it cost him money."

"Don't worry, I'm only charging you for the basic massage. The rest is my gift to you."

I had her soaking her feet while I was getting the table and other items ready. She was sitting there in her two-piece bathing suit and robe. I really did want to do something special for her. I really didn't care a lot for husbands like hers.

It was time to start her massage. I had her take off her robe. I knew she felt a little self- conscious. I had her sit on the table and lay on her back.

"I though you always did the back first?" she asked.

"Not always, as I mentioned this will be a little different."

"Could you put a couple of towels across me? I don't think you want to be looking at this old body. I'm a bit self-conscious."

I did put a towel across her large breasts and one across her hips. "Martha, believe me, I see a lot of bodies and you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are a very nice looking woman." It made her smile. "I'm going to take off my shirt so I don't get oil all over it. Do you have a problem with that?" I wanted her to see my abs and chest. All I had left on was my shorts.

"No, I don't mind," she replied. I watched her stare at me.

I began by going to the head of the table and began rubbing her temples. I put a light amount of crème on my fingers and rubbed her checks, forehead and chin.

"That feels so good," she stated.

"We've just begun." I smiled at her as I went down to her feet.

I took a hot oil and began rubbing her feet. Each toe individually. She made moaning sounds as I rubbed her insteps. I picked up a leg and put it on my shoulder and began to massage her ankles and calves. I stopped at her knees, and she just stared at me. I would periodically look at her mound area. With her leg in the air the towel pushed up.

I made sure she could see me looking. I wanted to see if she would say anything; she didn't. Next I had her turn over. She never mentioned the towels this time.

I started with her shoulders and untied the top of her bra from around her neck and rubbed her shoulders, to her moaning how good it felt. I asked her if I could unfasten her top so I wouldn't get oil all over it. While she was thinking about it I unclasped the top to no argument and began rubbing her back with hot oil.

I asked her to raise slightly and pulled her top away. Now I was able to rub hot oil on her whole back plus her sides. She was like in almost a trance. She kept telling me she never had a massage that felt this good.

I worked my way down to her bottom. "Martha, can I remove your bottoms so I won't get oil on them?"

"God, I don't know. Promise me you won't tell Joe, he'd kill me."

"I promise, Martha, I even locked the door so we won't be disturbed. This is strictly between you and me."

I reached up and she raised her hips as I pulled off her bottoms. I put a towel on her ass so she would feel more comfortable. Of course it didn't hide much from my eyes but she felt better.

I rubbed oil on her thighs right up to the crack of her pussy. She had no idea I could see it and how wet it was becoming. I rubbed both thighs and asked Martha to turn over. She was hesitant but I held up the towels and placed one across her breasts and one across her waist.

She closed her eyes as I began rubbing her shoulders from the front. I worked my way down to her large breasts. She was moaning as I continued moving downwards on her breasts and uncovered them, rubbing warm oil on her nipples.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, not knowing what to say but I knew she was enjoying it.

"You have beautiful breasts and they deserve to be massaged," I said to her. From that point on she just laid there and moaned. I told her to let her feelings out. It was part of the therapeutic experience.

After removing the towel from her breasts I continued down her body and was now rubbing her belly.

"I'm so fat," she said.

"No you're not," I said as I leaned over and kissed her belly. She had tears in her eyes; I had no idea what she was thinking but she wasn't stopping me.

I moved down to her thighs and again put her leg on my shoulder. I could see her sex and how wet she was. I rubbed her thighs right up to and touching her wet pussy. She didn't say a word but closed her eyes and moaned.

Next I took some warm oil and rubbed it on her mound. I moved down and rubbed her pussy. She never stopped me, in fact she spread her legs. I began to finger fuck her till she climaxed. "Oh God, so good, so good," she said.

I got between her legs and stuck my tongue in her very hot pussy. I tongued and sucked her till she had another huge orgasm. She held onto my head till her orgasm subsided.

"Do you want to have intercourse with me?" I asked her.

"God, yes, more then anything but I can't. Can I at least see it?"

I went by her head and pulled my cock out. She took it in her hand and kissed it. She even took the head in her mouth for a few seconds and let it go.

She sighed and I helped her off the table and she went and took a shower. I called Shania back into the room to walk Martha out. She smiled at me and thanked me for the best massage ever. Her husband wasn't out yet so she went over and looked at souvenirs.

I told Shania to make sure she charged for a regular massage. Joe came out with a big shit-eating grin on his face. He paid for the massages on his credit card. He looked to make sure that Martha only got a regular massage.

I walked up to the two of them and gave them a coupon good for twenty-five percent off any massage. It was good for the month. Joe said they were going fishing one day and home in three days, and so they probably wouldn't be back. I saw Martha put the coupon in her purse as they left.

Two days later Shania called me from the back. Mrs. Burk wanted to see me.

"Roy, my husband wanted to go fishing and I told him I didn't care to fish so I was going to use the coupon for another massage. Would you mind giving it to me? I feel safe with you."

I had Shania lead her back to one of the rooms. There was no bathing suit and no towels this time. I still gave her all the common courtesies and did my best to treat her special. We did everything we did the last time but this time after she came from my oral administrations she asked me to fuck her.

I pushed my cock into this married woman. She told me she wanted something really big to remember this anniversary by and I was it.

"I've never in my life have ever done anything like this. I just felt if I wouldn't have done it, I would have always regretted it. God, you make me feel so much like a desirable woman."

"You are very desirable and never forget it. I'm happy that I could help you celebrate your twentieth anniversary."

When we were finished she paid for a regular massage, using her discount so she could show her husband she used it. She then went to Grandpa's stand and bought a lot of trinkets and one of our t-shirts. Grandpa even had some pictures of me when I did photos. She bought a couple of them.

That's the nice part of being with a married woman who doesn't live here. There were at least a couple a week that I felt could us special attention. I preferred them older, married and not from Hawaii. Their looks were not overly important. My goal was to make them feel good about themselves.

I don't know what my future will bring but right now I'm really happy with my life.

*

Hope you enjoyed the short story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

12