Massaged by a Nerd Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he said while stroking my hair. "Now let's see how well your pussy can handle it, shall we?"

Of course. He wasn't gonna stop at a blowjob. He wanted to ram my tight little pussy with that monster. And the worst thing was that I wanted it too. I didn't want to admit it, but my pussy was aching for that big stiff cock ever since he made me come yesterday. Mark sat down next to me.

"Sit on it," he said.

I shook my head while biting my lip. I wanted to ride his cock so bad, but I knew I shouldn't. That would mean my whole one-time slip-up theory went down the drain. And I also didn't want any physical evidence to exist of me and Mark fucking. But then he suddenly grabbed me by the hips and pulled my body to him. While holding me tight with one hand and grabbing my breast with the other, he kissed me on my lips.

This was definitely a new line. He ate me out, I sucked his cock and we fucked, but our lips never touched. Sex, you could say it was an animal instinct. Kissing was more. Kissing was romantic. Kissing meant affection. I have no idea why, but when we locked lips, I didn't pull away. I kissed back.

It started out soft. He pressed his smooth, silky mouth softly against my puffy lips and I pressed back harder. Soon, our saliva began to mix as we transitioned into more aggressive kissing. After seconds of embracing each other's lips, his tongue rolled out. I let it slip into my mouth where it met mine, and our tongues began twisting and turning around each other.

I never imagined he'd be a good kisser, but he was. While we were making out, his acne covered face brushed up against my smooth skin as our tongues wrestled passionately. We kissed for a long minute while he felt up my tits, stimulating my erect nipples with his fingers. Then he lifted my right leg and threw it across his body. I was now kneeling over his lap with his cock brushing up against the entrance of my vagina.

He lowered me as we continued kissing and I felt his penis slowly penetrate me. As he impaled me, I pulled my mouth away to let out a long and loud moan. As soon as I felt his cock slide fully in, I started moving my hips, gliding up and down on his shaft. I had no idea how could my petite little body take his monstrous cock, but my hungry pussy gobbled up every inch of his manhood.

The pleasure was so great that I forgot about everything. I no longer cared that I had a boyfriend or that I was being recorded. I only cared about riding Mark's fat cock to an orgasm as he was stretching my tight pussy from the inside.

I removed his t-shirt to uncover his underdeveloped chest then I hugged him tight, pressing my boobs against his bony upper body as I was riding his cock. Mark began kissing my neck, circling his tongue on my skin. I was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Yesss!" I moaned.

I pulled him closer, and with my breasts pushed against his chest I rode his cock until I orgasmed. With my pussy tightening around his cock, he came, too, filling my vagina with his hot semen. We collapsed to the bed while still hugging.

As we lay there with our bodies pressed together, panting from the orgasm, he looked at me with lust in his eyes then he softly kissed me on lips.

"You're a goddess," he whispered.

A few seconds later, we were making out again. We did that for a minute or two before I noticed what I was doing. I not only cheated on Kyle again, but I was having a romantic make out session with the least desirable guy in school. While being recorded. I had no idea why was I enjoying it so much. I get why my body couldn't say no to his big cock, but why the hell was I making out with him? I pulled my head away.

"Umm..." I tried to say something, but I had no idea what to.

"I think we should leave Kyle out of this," he interrupted me. "He really should focus on his sports career at this point. We shouldn't let him get distracted by having to learn massage techniques and whatnot."

"Yeah, we definitely shouldn't bother him with this stuff," I agreed.

"It'd be better if I remained your therapist instead," he continued, "Since I already know your body and needs."

This is where I should have objected. We agreed that this was going to be the last massage. But I couldn't find the strength to say no.

"Uh-huh," I reluctantly nodded.

"And you know, I think we should have you here twice a week from now on instead of just Tuesdays. It'd be healthier for you."

Something about him trying to sound professional when all he wanted to do is to fuck me regularly made me turned on. I was still drenched down there, mainly because of his semen, but I felt my nipples get hard again. I had no idea why, but I began playing his game.

"You think so?" I asked naively.

"Yes, we must do everything to keep your body fit. So I'm thinking a couple of intimate exercises each week to start with, then we'll evaluate your progress to see if you need more."

"What kind of intimate exercises?" I asked, pretending to be dumb.

"Just the usual stuff. Some tongue exercises, chest massage, little bit of inner stretching, those sorts of things."

I nodded while I unwittingly bit down on my lips.

"And, umm..." he continued, "I think I should keep the tape. You know, so I can analyze it. Sort of like how Kyle watches his own game tape to see where he can improve on the field."

He pushed it too far. It was incredibly arousing to imagine trusting him like a naïve little girl, but I couldn't continue that game of pretend. I knew what this was about and I couldn't let him have something he could blackmail me with.

"I don't know about that," I said.

"You're afraid it might get into to the wrong hands."

I nodded.

"Alright," he said. "I get it. Tell you what. I'll delete the videos now."

Mark quickly stood up, removed the card from the camera, gathered the other one from the drawer and went to his computer. I scrambled to my feet and followed him so I could stop him if he tried to pull a fast one on me. He put one of the cards into the computer then pulled up a black screen with all sorts of computer language in it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"It's safer this way," he explained. "If you delete it from Windows, it doesn't really go away and hackers can still retrieve it. I'm making sure it's gone without a trace."

He punched in some random commands in quick succession. I tried to keep up with him, but I didn't understand any of it. They were just random letters like "mv" and whatnot. Then he pressed enter, waited a while and turned to me.

"There," he said. "It's done. The video's history."

He showed me the empty folder and the files were gone. I guess he didn't lie. He repeated it with the other card and I felt relieved.

"Thank you," I said.

"Anything for you, Alicia."

Mark stood up, pulled me closer and kissed me. I was still uncomfortable about this. I didn't want to be on kissing terms with him. Okay, I sort of just agreed to keep having sex with him, but the kissing part was too much. And as our naked bodies pressed together, I could feel his half-erect penis getting hard again. I broke the kiss and pulled my head away while still in his arms.

"I think I should go now. Kyle's expecting me," I said.

He nodded and released me from his arms.

***

I took a quick shower, dressed up and went to Kyle's place. He was very eager to see me and after a few minutes of making out, he pushed me on his bed, lowered his head to my crotch and removed my thong. I realized he was gonna eat me out and I couldn't let that happen. Since Mark just came inside me a half an hour ago, I still had some of his cum leaking out from my pussy. Fearing that he'll notice, I wanted to push Kyle away, until I remembered that would have been too suspicious as I never turned down oral sex. Unsure what to do, I hesitated, but he didn't.

Kyle began softly kissing my vulva, before sticking a tongue in and proceeding to take a few big licks to taste my soaked pussy. Fortunately, he mistook Mark's cum for my juices and instead of stopping the flavor kicked in his desire as he buried his face between my labia and proceeded to eat every inch of my pussy. For the whole time, however, I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he was unknowingly eating another guy's cum, swallowing every remaining lick of semen that came out of me.

This was the complete humiliation. Not only I have started having an affair with a considerably more unattractive guy, but now my boyfriend was gobbling up the rest of his cum from my used pussy. If Kyle ever found out, he would've been shattered, broken forever. I was literally the most horrible girlfriend ever. I was also incredibly turned on by how shitty I was. It didn't take a lot of stimulation for me to come.

As I rested on the bed after my orgasm, Kyle wiped his mouth that was covered in a mixture of his saliva, my juices and Mark's cum.

"You tasted different than usual," he said.

I turned white as a wall, worrying about the possibility that he might have noticed my unfaithfulness.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know," he smiled. "Just different I guess. Though I liked it."

Thank god he didn't know what cum tasted like. Even though he noticed something was off about my pussy, he never imagined I'd do something wrong. He was so confident about himself it never crossed his mind that anyone could cheat on him, let alone me, the nicest person he knew. I felt horrible, but I managed to calm my nerves down.

I ended up giving him a blowjob afterwards and stayed for another round of sex. It wasn't as good as fucking Mark, but I felt I owed Kyle. In the middle of our lovemaking session, however, I realized I was thinking about that nerd again, already fantasizing about our next date, which we agreed would be on Friday. I couldn't believe myself, but I started to crave him.

12