All Comments on 'Massaged by a Nerd Ch. 04'

by BurroGirl18

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Back!

Love this series, please keep the story going.

captmoviecaptmovieover 6 years ago
THANK YOU

Great writing keep it up

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Really like the storyline

Despite being constantly on the edge of "this is just not believable" it still stands on its feet, and I can't wait to red more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I disagree

I happen to be the super hot, overly sexual girl. I'm turned on by totally hot men, as well as, plain/unattractive super smart guys. In fact, most of the best sex I've had is with the geeky ones.

redsuedecapredsuedecapover 6 years ago
Finally!!!!!!!

Been waiting for this to come back!!!! I need more Mark and Alicia!!

captmoviecaptmovieover 6 years ago
I hope you are okay, please write more

I would like a continutation to this story, but what I really want is more stories from you. You're an excellent writer and I look for a new story from you every day. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

Need many more chapters, this series is sooooooo hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more...

...as you're an incredibly gifted writer for this particular genre. Seriously, your two stories are easily in my top 10 most fun to read! There's a distinct lack of female-perspective cheating / cuckolding stories on Literotica. Yiou're helping fill that void with quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please

I hope you continue this love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So good.

Please continue. Can't wait for the next chapter. More phone sex with Mark moaning? Does Kyle hear something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

This is a great story. Please more chapters. Kyle needs to get in the picture.

12356416514a12356416514aabout 6 years ago
Massaged by a Nerd Ch. 04:

This was very very hot, hope you write more like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Couldn’t stop reading it

Hope you take the cream pie eating and phone sex so much farther looking forward to more chapters. Love the teen cuckhold.

ValtielValtielalmost 6 years ago
Exciting.

Love your writing style and story line. I can't wait for the next chapter :)

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 5 years ago
A 5 for story telling

I gave each chapter a 5. I really want to encourage you to continue writing. You warned us about your problems with the language, still you're as good with English as some others on this site who think their English skills are great and can't tell a story half as well. Could you perhaps get a skilled editor to smooth the rough grammatical edges without tinkering with your plot line? I like your writing enough to make you a favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Three outcomes...

First of all, I love the story. Great female perspective. Second, from what I've read already, I see 3 possible outcomes to this. 2 take place at the Prom, the other either just before or just after...1) Kyle cheats on Alicia, she finds out, they get into huge public shouting match at prom, she blurts out she's been sleeping with Mark, they break up. Or 2) Mark wants to take the relationship public, announces publically at prom he and Alicia are sleeping together, Kyle hears this, confronts Alicia about it and she's forced to acknowledge it. They break up. Or 3) Mark, being a Dominant, interjects another person into their sessions, Alicia gets jealous, tries to break up with him, but they get back together while Kyle and Alicia just fall apart.

EscargotDriverEscargotDriverover 5 years ago
More!

Far superior writing and subject matter to the usual stuff around here. Please be inspired to write more. And I know how difficult that can be to fit into normal life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very good! You should definitely write some more!

deucalion07deucalion07about 5 years ago
amazing

dont knot how many times I re-read this series. Write more please.

IvyAguasIvyAguasabout 4 years ago
Can't wait

I'm loving the series so I hope you post as soon as you can. This is wonderful I thank you!

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
You’re amazing

Fantastic story and thank you for your contributions to my reading pleasure. Even if you never write anything ever again. A pity though as you’re gifted. I wish there were ways that the truly best contributions here could be rewarded in some way beyond the gratitude of the reader. Too often the best disappear never to be heard from again. You and others make it difficult to read lesser works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m sad this is never gonna get a part 5 it’s so good.

missreviewmissreviewalmost 4 years ago
fantastic!

As a teacher of IT trainees I often have the secret hots for one or the other nerd teenager -- what a fucking hot story!! I love the dynamics, it's so well-written and made me cum easily. You are fantastic at writing, I love this series so much and wish it was longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great series.

Smooth development, hot action, great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

This series was all sexual fantasy for me! A massage being taken too far and getting out of hand is my regular maturation material and you're the first person that has written it!! So hot 🔥 Write more stories like this! 5/5 my favorite on literotica thus far.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

"A" you've taken a big step forward, only a girl wouldn't recognize the potential of having two cocks. Two cocks just for her personal pleasure. Kyle already likes Marks, mark on you, let him get another taste, please.

You should insist Mark man up a little, some cleanser, bulk up with some weights. Just keep twigiling your clit for us. Think you would share Mark with your girlfriend's, not alone but in a threesome, how about with Mark, you'd need to woman up for that. Two Cocks For "A"

0ldGriz0ldGrizalmost 3 years ago

This series is incredibly hot. The slow progression as he gets bolder and she loses her self control is perfect.

I’d like another phone sex session then she gives him another creampie to eat. I’m betting that Kyle loves the taste especially as she jokingly says she got so juicy during the call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would just LOVE to read one chapter from Mark's point of view !! 🤤🤤

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yessss, Marks point of view would be amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pls continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Love you."

I didn't realize, but I was looking straight into the geek's eyes as I uttered those words. I could tell from his smile that he loved my little mistake and it just made me even angrier with him.

ouch so bitter sweet loved it

i used to root for mark and alicia but ever since he recorded her and moved the file to other location instead of deleting it i feel disappointed with mark

and any other guy who kept the women in dark while secretly filming them in pvt moments

despite everything nice and perfect abt mark he managed to be another asshole when he decided to film alicia knowing that it could harm her in future he knows that he already has her both physically and emotionally anytime so why does he have to stoop low enough to keep recordings of her why does he have to be cheap like other guys

does he feel no compassion for her despite their undeniable chemistry

he mocks her for saying i love you but he himself never said those to her

you are brilliant my dear i love all your work as always 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best story i’ve read! You should continue. I suppose Mark need to give Kyle lessons in real life! That would be so hot!!!

underdog1underdog1about 2 years ago

Absolutely the funniest but also one of the hottest submissions I've read. Hell, you could make this into an ongoing saga. It kind of reminds me of an X-rated version of Gary Larson, the guy that wrote "The Far Side". This was every bit as funny as his comics. You my friend are a gifted writer.

PeteTimPeteTimabout 2 years ago

Loving it. 5 stars. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this true

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someone should continue that or make a new story with similar plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story line and so well written. Can you add another chapter ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW!!! An absolutely amazing series!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are we ever going to get another chapter to this?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really love this story, and the foreshadowing is so hot and charged. You have a great style with that -- delicate, intuitive and precise, like Mark's touch. I think this talent is shared by great writers. I thought about this story when I wasn't reading it, and I savored reading the next installment. It took me a while to learn that it's not the Kyles of the world who make the best lovers, but the person who is most sensitive and attuned to how one responds emotionally and physically (sexually). I find her voluptuousness and Mark's skinny, nerdy, antiheroic paleness the perfect contrast to Kyle's handsome jock athleticism. We are not any of these things, which is a beautiful theme of this story. So, I don't know where this is going, but I hope that you drive it to the next level soon. Imo that level involves Mark ultimately realizing that he is just as intoxicated by submission to Mark's persona and genuine confidence as his girlfriend. They both already love his taste :-) Maybe he is watching that video (someone was), and maybe the taste and size of Mark and his ability to please his girlfriend is already his humiliating, voyeuristic addiction, who knows? It's tantalizing to anticipate Mark's complete domination of them both and through his quiet confidence, all awakening to and accepting who they truly are. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous