Massaged by a Nerd Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So? He's probably a virgin. Let him have at least this much fun."

He wasn't a virgin. Well, at least not anymore. I took care of that part.

"I just don't like it when you're hanging out with him," Kyle pressed.

"Why does he bother you so much?"

For a moment, Kyle was just silent, but I could see him slowly turning red.

"Well..." he began to stutter. "You know, the other day I was taking a leak... And I— I never look at other guys'... you know, junk... but he was in there, and I just caught something in the corner of my eyes, and I looked, and..."

Oh, jeez.

"What are you saying?"

"He has a gigantic dong!" he finally blurted out.

"Okay, I didn't hear that," I tried to play innocent.

This was bad. Kyle knew about his size. So that was the reason why he no longer saw Mark as a weakling, but a threat. For guys, penis size is like the biggest issue. Even someone like Kyle with an above average cock could get insecure if he saw someone bigger. But I knew how to turn this one around.

"You seriously think I'm that shallow?" I replied angrily, pretending I was offended. "You think if he whipped out his cock, I'd jump on it without hesitation just 'cause it's big?!"

"Of course not, baby. It's just..."

I could see that regret in his eyes, so I crossed my arms to double down on it, "It's just what?"

"I'm sorry, A," he said. "I just get insecure sometimes."

For a second, I didn't know how to reply. He was so adorable when he said that, he reminded me why I love him. He was a jock, the best player on his team, and he looked like a Greek god, yet, deep down inside, he was just as insecure as an unattractive geek. I could no longer pretend that I was mad at him. Instead, I comforted him with an affectionate smile.

"You don't have to," I said. "You're my only love, you silly."

Suddenly, I hated myself. Kyle was such a sweet guy and I was lying to his face while fucking someone else behind his back. To make things worse, he sensed that Mark was trouble and I shamed him for even suggesting there could be something between us. I was a horrible person.

***

As shitty I have felt, I couldn't fight it. I was aching to be fucked by Mark. The day's events just made me want him even more. When the last class ended, I headed to his place. He was already at home, as I had an extra class, so it was a lone walk. Because he lived near the school, thankfully, I didn't have to ride the subway again, but I still got some looks (and a few whistles) from passers-by. At least this time though, no one tried to publicly rape me.

I rang the bell and Mark opened the door with a big smile. As he let me in, he tried to casually kiss me on the lips like I was his girlfriend. I pulled my head away in an awkward fashion, so it turned into a kiss on the cheek instead. The fact that he already thought of me as his secret girlfriend-and thought he could just stuck his tongue down my throat whenever he felt like it-really bothered me. I needed to lay down some ground rules, before this affair started getting out of hand. The last thing I wanted is to be found out by Kyle. So I decided I was going to take back control.

"Ready for today's massage?" he asked after the awkward greeting.

"Yes, but we need to talk first," I said.

"Sure," he nodded. "Let's go to my room."

We walked up the stairs and entered his room. Before anything happened, I faced him.

"So this thing between us, umm..." I was mumbling. "I don't want you to read more into it. Think of it as, you know, like we're just really close friends who do favors for each other."

"Uh-huh. So like fuck buddies?"

I hated that term. I couldn't believe that this shy nerd was now openly talking about sex in front of me. He completely changed since he got to fuck me. You could tell he was brimming with confidence. That made me uncomfortable because it was now me who was stumbling with words and blushing all the time.

"No, not like that," I replied. "I have a boyfriend and I'm perfectly happy with him. I just wanna be clear about that. But since we both enjoy the intimate massages, we can continue. As friends. Which means no kissing."

"I see. What about blowjobs?"

This question caught me off guard. See, I kinda liked giving head to guys. I wasn't sure why exactly. It didn't cause any physical pleasure and it made my jaw hurt. Still. There was something about having a guy's cock in my mouth. I loved the texture, the hardness, the smell. And Mark had a beautiful penis. I loved having my lips wrapped around his member.

But I felt extra guilty about sucking Mark's cock. For one, I would kiss my boyfriend with same lips that I used for pleasuring this nerd's penis and the whole idea of betraying Kyle like that just made me feel sick. Also, something about giving blowjobs felt even more deceitful than just plain sex. You see, getting fucked by Mark I could reason was just about me. Having his penis in my mouth, on the other hand, was definitely not. It meant it was no longer just a selfish act, it meant I cared about him, that I cared about someone else other than my boyfriend and myself.

So after a few seconds of awkward silence while I fought with myself, I finally opened my mouth.

"No blowjobs either. Just leave my lips alone entirely, okay? That's boyfriend property."

Mark started nodding like he understood, but then he suddenly stopped and looked straight into my eyes.

"You had no problem putting those pretty lips to action the last three times," he replied.

As much as I hated it, he was right. I already sucked his cock three times and even swallowed his load once. We also had a long make out session last time. Making these rules now seemed quiet silly, but I didn't want him to get used to my tongue running up and down on his penis. He got way too cocky from having the hot girl from school on her knees pleasing him.

"That was then," I explained. "But I realized I went too far, so please, if you want this between us to continue, respect my boundaries."

"Okay," he nodded.

"And we should keep this thing a secret. It is in both our interests. I know Kyle and I don't want you to get hurt. So no videos. And we only do it here, when your parents are away and we can't get caught."

"Any more rules?" he asked, visibly frustrated.

He tried to hide his disappointment, but you could tell he was taking all these restrictions hard. If you asked him a week ago, he would've been happy to sign on as my sex slave. But my pussy was no longer enough for him. He wanted to have me completely. He wanted to own me. I wasn't going to give myself fully to him though. I loved Kyle and I was going to remain his. This thing with Mark was just to fill my sexual needs and nothing more.

Still, the sad look in his eyes made me feel awful. I wanted to ride him to an orgasm, but looking at his sour expression was killing my mood. I needed to cheer him up.

"Now don't get sad," I said flirtingly. "You can still have all this."

I motioned towards my body as I winked to him and climbed on the bed. His eyes scanned my perfect physique, and I guess he realized it would be stupid to say no to plain sex with me, even if he had to avoid my lips this time. I unzipped my skirt and slowly pulled it down in a seductive fashion, with my round butt facing him. I threw the skirt on the floor and wriggled around in the bed, displaying my cute, flexible body to him.

"You gonna help me out of this?" I asked as I pointed my nose at my revealing bodysuit.

"I might," he said. "If you ask me nicely."

I went down on all fours, arching my back and sticking out my ass, playfully swinging my backside like a dog wagging its tail. I looked at him with my most innocent schoolgirl expression and, batting my eyelashes, I said, "Pretty please."

He approached the bed as I pushed myself up, settling on my knees. As he knelt behind me, he gently touched my hips and ran his fingers up my side to my shoulder blades, delicately stroking my skin while he freed my shoulders from and the bodysuit. He then turned me around and began slowly pulling the dress down, gradually releasing my big breasts from their windowed prison. My pink nipples were already rock hard by the time my boobs popped out and Mark just stared in awe like he was seeing my tits for the first time.

"What about my lips?" he asked. "Can I use them?"

I thought for a second and I found no reason why I shouldn't let him please me with his mouth. I loved the feeling of my nipples being sucked on, and just generally, boys' lips everywhere on my body. I couldn't say no to that offer.

"Go ahead, champ," I winked.

He didn't waste a second and leaned forward to kiss my left nipple softly a couple of times before he started sucking on it. He began fondling both of my tits with his hands, and as his tongue lapped around my enlarged nipple, waves of pleasure raced through my body. I sank my fingers in his hair, pulling on it slightly as I squirmed from the heavenly feeling. After fifteen seconds of making out with my left tit, he switched to the right, giving it the same treatment. I moaned softly.

When he finished with the right one, he placed his head between my tits and began rubbing his cheeks on them, gently slapping himself with those soft sacks of flesh. There was something really hot about my velvety skin brushing against his acne covered face as he felt up my mounds with his cheeks.

"You're having fun with them?" I smiled.

He pulled back his head and just stared at my breasts with glowing eyes like he found a long lost treasure. He gently fondled them with his hands, observing their round shape and smooth texture.

"They're gorgeous," he replied then looked me in the eyes. "You're gorgeous."

He suddenly leaned in for a kiss and I just froze-the effect of his compliment. I should've pulled my head away automatically, but his admiration of me seemed so genuine that my heart just melted. Gorgeous was a word I often heard from strangers when walking down the street, this time, however, it wasn't a creepy catcall, but a sign of unconditional and unwavering affection and it just got to me. Time slowed down as his head moved closer, but before our lips would touch, he realized what was he doing and suddenly stopped, just an inch shy from my mouth.

"Sorry," he said, breathing into my face. "I forgot."

After a few tense seconds, he pulled away. I couldn't believe myself. If it wasn't for his self-restraint, I would've let him stick his tongue down my throat. Why was I so weak when it came to this geek?

Suppressing his desire to kiss me, Mark resumed sliding down my dress while covering my body in soft kisses as he travelled downwards from my mounds towards my crotch, his lower lip one time sinking into my belly button. I got goosebumps all over my body from the treatment received by his delicate mouth.

When he freed my panties, he lifted up my legs and removed the bodysuit, carelessly throwing it on the ground. An hour in the morning of trying to find the right clothes to have them land on his bedroom floor within the first five minutes.

With my legs still up in the air, Mark started kissing my feet. I loved how he used his hands to massage me, but now he was massaging me with his lips and it was just incredible. Much softer, but so much more arousing, too. He licked my feet all over and he sucked on my toes, unbothered by the fact that they were sweaty and gross from having sneakers on all day. It was extremely erotic. He wanted me so badly that he didn't give a damn about hygiene, he just wanted to have his tongue all over my body.

After he finished with my feet, he ventured down to my ankles, my lower leg and my knees, coating my legs in delicate kisses. Getting over the less arousing parts, he finally reached my thighs and I went crazy. I was clutching his hair with such a force that I'm sure I managed to pluck out some of it accidentally. My moans echoed through his room as he slowly descended on my inner thighs to my wet panties, pleasuring me with his soft lips. There, he sank his nose deep into my crotch and took a long sniff.

"Mmmm," he growled. "I love that smell."

I must have smelled nasty down there from all the sweat mixed with my left over juices from being wet virtually all day, but it just made Mark hungrier for my pussy. He removed my panties and I was so drenched that, as he lifted my underwear, a small bridge formed out of my moisture between my soaked panties and my pussy before breaking. I could tell on Mark's face that he loved that sight. He quickly threw my panties aside and lowered his head into my crotch. And then my cellphone rang.

I glanced to the side where my phone was and I immediately spotted Kyle's name on the screen.

"Fuck. Sorry," I grabbed the phone.

Mark stopped an inch from my pussy and looked up at me, expecting me to dismiss the call, but I couldn't. The last thing I wanted was to talk to Kyle in the middle of our foreplay, but not answering would've been suspicious. As far as he knew, Mark and I were studying, so there was no excuse not to pick up the phone.

"It's Kyle," I said. "I have to take this."

And with that, I swiped right and put the phone next to my ear.

"Hey, what's up?" I answered.

"Not much," Kyle said. "Just wanted to chat."

He picked the worst time for a chit-chat, but I composed myself. Even though I was mad from desire, I had to act normal not to raise any suspicion. However, just as I prepared to reply, I felt Mark's tongue make contact with my pussy.

"Ahhhmmggh," I inadvertently let out a loud moan, before biting down the end of it.

"Are you alright?" Kyle asked.

Mark didn't wait for me to end the call. He began kissing me down there while my boyfriend was on the line. I was furious with him, and I mouthed an angry "Stop!" at him, but he had no intention to obey. I tried to control my body, but I was panting heavily even with my mouth closed as Mark lapped around with his tongue near my clit, and Kyle could hear everything.

"Yes... just stubbed my toe," I improvised on the phone. "Listen... I... can't really talk... right now... We're busy."

I tried closing my legs and slither away from Mark's lips, but his head was already lodged between my thighs and he grabbed my hips with his hands to keep me from getting away. I could've fought him off in normal circumstances, but I felt my body weakening from the pleasure as he located my clit and with a circular motion began caressing it with his wet tongue.

Kyle, completely oblivious to what was happening on the other end of the line, continued his effort to keep us talking, "What are you studying again?"

"Ahhh-lgebra," I moaned.

Mark kept relentlessly stimulating my clit and I knew I wouldn't last long this way. I had to end the call ASAP, before my moans gave me away. I thought about just abruptly hanging up, blaming the loss of signal afterwards, but I was too afraid my boyfriend wouldn't believe me, since, you know, we were in the middle of a suburb with great reception everywhere.

"You catch him staring at your titties yet?" Kyle changed subjects.

Mark was way beyond that. He had his head buried in my crotch pleasing me and I was losing my mind. I began rocking my hips back and forth as I writhed in pleasure.

"He's... not like that," I whined. "I told you ahhh-lready..."

I could barely finish half-sentences without letting out moans. I had no idea how my boyfriend didn't suspect a thing, but I was pretty sure he would eventually catch on.

"I bet he can't stop looking your round tits," Kyle continued.

My boyfriend was so occupied by his jealousy that he couldn't see the forest for the trees-the forest being me as I received oral sex from Mark. Kyle knew he had the hots for me, but he would've never guessed I would be into that geek. However, I was nearing an orgasm and I knew I couldn't hold it much longer. I was always pretty loud when I came and there was no way I could hide that from Kyle over the phone, so I had to do something. And on the spur of the moment, I decided to do something crazy.

"He's way too busy eating my pussy," I replied.

What the fuck? Did I really just confess to Kyle?

Mark, surprised, stopped. Suddenly it was really quiet. All I could hear were my own heartbeats, and they were loud and fast. For a moment, my whole life flashed before my eyes. Then I heard chuckling over the phone.

"Yeah?" Kyle giggled. "Tell me more."

He thought I was joking.

My heart was racing. I couldn't believe I got away with that. Kyle, thinking there was no way I would cheat on him, let alone confess it over the phone as I was doing it, thought the only other logical explanation to my confession was that it was a joke. And instead of being offended by it, he wanted to continue the game, to see how far I would go with this little roleplay.

Mark didn't want to stop either. Hearing Kyle's chuckle, he returned to my clit like nothing happened, except he no longer used just his tongue, but decided to stick one of his fingers into my pussy. I could no longer hold in my moans.

"Ahhh... Mmmpphhfff..." I moaned right into the phone.

"What is he doing now?" Kyle asked with excitement in his voice.

A new type of sensation came over my body as Mark moved in and out of me, rubbing his bony finger against the wall of my vagina. I had no choice, but to be honest with Kyle, hoping he believes it's all a game.

"He just stuck a finger into my pussy," I panted. "Now he's fingering me. Ahhh-"

I couldn't believe myself. I was now broadcasting myself cheating to my boyfriend over the phone. But there was no way to back out now. This either worked or I was dead.

"Yeahhh," Kyle breathed. "Be very descriptive."

Is he jerking out?

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Kyle was now so excited that his breaths began to get shorter. Was he really pleasuring himself while imagining his girlfriend being fingered by the school nerd?

Before I could be sure, Mark suddenly stopped, lifted his head and removed his finger from my pussy. He began to undress, starting with his shirt.

"Now he's taking off his clothes," I said to my boyfriend. "He just removed his shirt. He's so pale and skinny."

"I bet he is. That little wimp," Kyle panted. "Tell me more."

Mark unzipped his shorts and slid it down to his knees. I could already see his enormous manhood through his boxers.

"He's taking off his pants," I told Kyle. "Oh my god. It's so huge and thick."

As Mark slowly removed his boxers, I saw his beauty of a penis gradually come out of his hiding and reveal itself. When the head of his cock got freed, the whole shaft just bounced up and stood erected pointing at my body. It amazed me how such a thick pole of meat could stand so effortless without a single bone, thanks to the blood it contained.

"Yes, baby," Kyle breathed heavily. "What is he doing now?"

Now completely naked, Mark moved closer with that veiny monster between his legs, accidentally brushing up against my inner thighs with it. He then grabbed the base of his penis and directed it towards my pussy, placing the tip on my slit.

"He's bringing that enormous cock closer. Mmmm," I moaned. "He started rubbing it on my pussy. I don't know if I can take it."

"Yes, you can, baby," Kyle said. "Just relax your body."

The absurdity of the whole situation was beyond me at that point. I was about to be penetrated by Mark's gigantic penis, while my boyfriend was comforting me, trying to help me take that thick cock in with my tiny body. I took a deep breath and felt the geek slowly push the head of his penis inside me.

"Ahhhhh-"

"Is he inside?"