Massaged by a Nerd Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss, baby," I panted.

"Mmmmpff," Kyle moaned.

Mark began moving in and out me in a calm pace, patiently proceeding as his lubricated cock went in deeper with each push. As this was happening, I heard Kyle getting increasingly excited over the phone, heavily panting as he responded to my moans. Hearing the love of my life masturbating while I was being fucked by Mark doubled my arousal, and soon my pussy completely swallowed the geek's penis.

"It's so big... ahhh..." I writhed in pleasure. "It's almost... complete- ...ly inside me..."

"Keep talking, baby," Kyle responded.

Seeing his shaft disappear inside me, Mark started picking up pace, pumping my pussy with his large rod ever so faster. I was having the best sex of my life and my passionate moans not only echoed through his room, but on the phone as well.

"Ahhhhhh- Yesss," I screamed. "Keep fucking me... That is soooo good."

"I'm almost there, baby," Kyle panted. "Just a little bit more."

Like a good girlfriend, I obliged. I wasn't a talker when it came to sex, but I wanted to please my boyfriend. I wanted him to experience some of the pleasure I was experiencing. So I kept screaming.

"Yes, yes, yes. Ahhhh. Fuck me, Mark. Please. Fuck me as hard as you can."

Mark was now moving in and out me so fast, our colliding bodies created a loud thumping noise and I was sure Kyle could hear it over the phone. However, he was in such a deep trance that I guess he didn't realize what he was hearing. Or maybe he did, but it was so unbelievable-his bombshell girlfriend actually cheating with an ugly geek while on the phone with him, and not even trying to hide it-his mind must have crossed it out as a possibility.

Thinking about this just made me feel even dirtier and I could no longer hold it in. I came while screaming at the top of my lungs. My orgasm lasted for at least thirty seconds as my body kept trembling from pleasure. Mark slowed down and soon removed his cock and I just lay there on the bed breathing heavily, trying to recover from the unreal sex we just had. A few seconds later, I heard Kyle moaning on the phone as he came, too. He wasn't usually loud, but that time he was. I slowly realized what just happened.

"Oh my god," Kyle said, panting. "That was. Wow. You were so realistic. That thumping sound. However you did it, you nailed it."

Jesus. I had the most naïve boyfriend ever, and I used his naivety to cheat on him right in front of his eyes. Or well, ears. Anyway, I was a terrible person.

"I'm glad you liked it," I replied. "I gotta go now. Mark must be wandering where the hell I am."

I had to add that last sentence, just to be safe. So he would be assured that I wasn't with Mark when I took his call. Listening to my lies, Mark had the smuggest of grins on his face. He really enjoyed this situation, seeing me scramble as I tried to cover my tracks. I wanted to strangle him.

"Huh," Kyle chuckled. "Imagine if that stupid geek knew we just had phone sex."

Imagine if you knew I just had real sex with that stupid geek.

Ready to hang up, I said to my boyfriend, "Love you."

I didn't realize, but I was looking straight into the geek's eyes as I uttered those words. I could tell from his smile that he loved my little mistake and it just made me even angrier with him.

"Love you, too, A," Kyle said and I ended the call.

As soon as I hung up, I kicked Mark in the face.

"Ow!" he cried.

"You asshole!" I shouted and jumped on him, clawing at him with both hands.

"Calm down," he tried to defend himself.

"If my boyfriend wasn't so gullible, we'd be both dead, you stupid shit!"

I wanted to claw his eyes out I was so mad at him, but he grabbed my wrists, stopping me from hitting him.

"Well," he said, "Next time, maybe don't take his call in the middle of our lovemaking session."

I hated that he used the word lovemaking to describe our intercourse. Maybe it was lovemaking for him, but for me, it was nothing more than pure sex for the sake of pleasure. I tried to slap him, but he stopped my hand, still clutching my wrists. I was so angry at him that I was desperate to hit him, but with both my hands tied up, the closest thing to his face was my head. So I hurled my head against his and he was caught so off-guard that he fell over on his back and I collapsed right onto him. As our faces collided, our lips slammed against each other's and I just unconsciously started kissing him.

It wasn't a kiss of affection. I hated him and I just wanted kiss him to death I guess. But he returned my attacks and soon we were having a passionate make out session, with our tongues battling it out until only one remained. I wanted him to choke on my tongue, so I stuck it down his throat. When that plan failed, I let him invade my mouth, trying to swallow him whole. We went back and forth like that for some minutes, while we hugged each other tight with my breasts pressed against his scrawny chest.

"I hate you," I whispered him then went back to passionately kissing him.

We continued making out, before he broke away for a second, "So I guess your rules don't apply anymore."

I hated how overconfident he became since we started fucking, but he was so good with his tongue I couldn't stop kissing him.

"They do," our lips touched. "They just have been put on hold for a while."

"Anyway," Mark said between two kisses. "We're not finished."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I didn't come yet."

I realized that during my out-of-this-world orgasm, I completely forgot about him and I failed to notice that he wasn't quite done. I was too preoccupied dealing with my own climax and the fact that Kyle has heard everything to pay attention to him. But I wasn't ready for a round two.

"I don't think my pussy can take anymore today," I said.

"Well, then," he looked at his still erect cock then glanced up at my puffy lips coated by his saliva.

That glance made it pretty clear. He wanted me to finish him with my mouth. I already broke one of my rules by making out with him and I didn't want to break another one, but I felt obliged to make him come. He helped me to an orgasm with that huge cock of his, so it was only fair if I returned the favor. This was an exception I could justify. See, I was merely being a decent person by giving him a head. A good girl knows sex is not over until his male partner comes.

So with that, I leaned closer to his penis and gave it a kiss on the tip.

"We won't make this a habit out of this, understand?" I said to him before I grabbed his cock and began softly kissing it all over.

"Whatever you say, love," he smiled.

I was still mad at him, but his penis was way too inviting for me to care about his cocky remarks. I went up and down on the shaft, pressing my lips against it at different spots. His cock was still lubricated by my juices and I could taste my own pussy as I stuck out my tongue to lick his member all over. His cock was rock hard, its surface rugged from all the swollen veins running across it and I began rubbing my cheeks against it like a cat. To Mark's entertainment, I placed his penis-which was bigger than my head-next to my face, posing next to it for some seconds.

"You look super cute with that thing," he said.

"I have no idea how you managed to hide this monster from me all those years," I replied and resumed kissing his penis.

"That's why I wear baggy pants to school all the time."

It all made sense now. Part of why he was considered the least attractive guy in school was his ugly clothing. I occasionally tried giving him fashion advice out of pity, but he never got rid of those hideous, out-of-style pants. Now I knew why. I suddenly felt compassion for him.

"What do you do when you have an erection?" I asked.

"I have it strapped to my leg constantly when I'm outside."

That made me even sadder. I imagined the shame he had to live with all those years as he desperately tried not to look inappropriate in public, and I just wanted to comfort him. I'm not sure why, but the first thing that came to my mind was to kiss him.

"Oh, you poor thing," I said as I leaned close to his face, pressing my lips against his.

It was a lot different kiss than just a couple of minutes ago. That one was full of hate, passion and force. This one was slow, delicate and affectionate. We gently locked lips a few of times before our tongues began cautiously brushing up against each other's while slow dancing in our mouths. We made out for a minute when I pulled away.

"That's enough for now," I smiled. "My lips have other business to attend to."

He nodded, and I returned to his erect penis, giving it a few kisses before I finally put it in my mouth. I used my right hand to stroke his shaft and my left hand to play with his balls, while I licked the head as my puffy lips began gliding up and down on it. I was crazy about Mark's cock and to have it in my mouth was the highlight of my day. I could no longer believe myself that I wanted to pass up this opportunity earlier today.

I slowly progressed to take in 4 or 5 inches of his manhood as I felt his meat completely fill my mouth. When I felt it hitting the back of my throat, I stopped going further and instead retreated an inch until it was comfortable again, then I began upping the tempo. Soon I was bobbing my head up and down on it. Placing both of my hands on his shaft, I milked him until his whole abdomen and his cock started twitching as he came while softly moaning. He filled my mouth with his hot load, lot less sweater than last time, but just as delicious. I swallowed it all then I licked his penis clean, making sure every drop of cum ended up inside my mouth.

"You like the taste, huh?" he asked.

I didn't want to admit him that I loved the taste of semen-especially his-so I improvised, "I just wouldn't want it to go to waste. I heard it has a lot of proteins."

Mark smiled and pulled me closer, "Come here, baby."

He kissed me passionately, unbothered by the fact that my mouth still tasted like his cum. We made out for several more minutes before I ended our date, took a shower then headed home. He gave me one of his t-shirts to wear, so I wouldn't be harassed on the subway in my revealing bodysuit.

***

We agreed our next session will be on Tuesday. Mark wanted it to be sooner, but I was adamant about sticking to our two days a week agreement. I was just as addicted to his cock as he was to my pussy, but after almost being found out by Kyle, increasing the number of our meetings would've been way too suspicious. I couldn't take that risk.

I crossed a new line when I admitted everything on the phone live, hoping my boyfriend would take it as a joke. He did, but I still couldn't believe how crazy that whole idea was to begin with and how easily it could have backfired. I was so turned on by the geek that I wasn't thinking straight, but now I had to live with the consequences. I could barely face Kyle the next morning. When he brought up the subject, I unwittingly started blushing.

"So, about, you know. Our phone sex," he said.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "I just don't know what possessed me."

"It's okay," I said.

I didn't expect him doing the apologizing. Hell, I half-expected him to piece it all together by now, the little clues, like the time my pussy tasted different from Mark's cum. But he was still clueless.

"I was just so jealous thinking about that geek staring at you," he explained, "and when you started joking about him going down on you, I just felt a mixture of jealousy and humiliation. And I don't know... somehow, I got aroused, you know?"

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"But I'm not into that," he continued. "If it happened in real life, I'd probably snap, go berserk and just murder the fucking guy. You would never cheat on me for real, right?"

"No, of course, not," I lied.

I felt worse than ever. The consequences of being found out seemed more and more horrifying with each new lie. Getting caught cheating was one thing. Getting caught lying to someone's face multiple times while cheating was so much worse.

I spent that weekend with Kyle and I felt so bad about my secret affair with the nerd that I realized I can no longer come during sex with my boyfriend. The guilt was so distracting that I just couldn't focus on the pleasure and I barely managed to get wet enough so that Kyle could put his penis inside me. This meant I had to fake it. We had sex twice that weekend and I pretended to have an orgasm each time so Kyle wouldn't suspect a thing. When I got home Sunday night, I collapsed on my bed and started crying.

My whole life was falling apart in front of my eyes thanks to my uncontrollable desires. I wanted to go back to when everything was easier, when I was happy with Kyle and didn't look at Mark sexually. As I was sobbing on my bed like a little girl, I grabbed a shirt lying next to me on the floor to bury my head in it, so it would soak up my tears instead of my pillows. When I put that shirt in my face, I immediately realized from the smell that it was the one I borrowed from Mark. His scent managed to calm me down in seconds.

I took long sniffs with my face buried inside the shirt and soon realized I was touching myself. That night I masturbated while hugging, smelling and clenching that piece of clothing, and I could finally come. But I couldn't wait for Tuesday to come.