All Comments on 'Massaging my Dorm-mate'

by Antipode91

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 8 years ago

You have real talent! Write a story about some 18+ hs boys having a circle jerk, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus fuck man

That was such a fucking tease, call me a perv but I so wanted fuzz to beg for that cock up his ass

o2byoungo2byoungover 7 years ago
What a shame

All that delicious young mans cum getting wasted on the sheet. He really needed to flip Fuzz over, before he shot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Part 2 please

I need a series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I agree with your taste for shorter, situational stories. This is exactly the kind I like best!

iDaveiDaveabout 4 years ago
Got Me Going!

Great story. I’ve not been with many guys who want to be rimmed. They don’t know what they’re missing.

subbytubbysubbytubbyover 1 year ago

OK, Fuzz will take about 6 days to process his "str8" feelings. He will have a few practices that tighten him up again and hit the road for his away game (am obvious occurrence since they schedule home then away then home then away) and come back late Saturday evening and be too tired to go with his girlfriend. He will get with her Sunday and his teammates to celebrate Sunday night and class Monday. Then, Monday will be practice free, but his teammates will want to go to the gym. He will come back to the dorm an spend about 20-minutes in the shower and come back and be laying on the floor waiting with a 20 in his hand. He will be knotted up and unable to move. He will have legitimate pain, legitimate confusion, legitimate feelings, legitimate yearnings and desires and wants! So, part two? Part three, part four!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous