Massaging the Pussycats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
djrip
djrip
631 Followers

Jim was getting hard again watching them squirm and moan on his table. He pushed his palms into Marie's ass and spread her cheeks apart, stretching her perineum taut as a drum. Her labia pulled apart with a wet sucking sound, revealing glistening pink flesh flowing with warm juices. He got up on his knees and leaned forward, sliding into her without the slightest resistance. He felt her gasp and shudder as he entered her, and heard Lana choke briefly on the sudden mouthful of cum that Marie let out. She coughed some out, mostly on her neck and tits, and the rest on Marie's face. The girls giggled and began licking strands of his semen off of each other as he slid in and out of Marie, fucking her slowly and enjoying the feel of her wet pussy.

He was feeling his second orgasm building, a familiar tingle that started deep inside his balls and climbed up the length of his cock as Marie's pussy contracted rhythmically around him, when Brenda came over and laid her cool hand on his thigh. She was looking up at him with pleading eyes, chewing on her lower lip like she was nervous.

"What is it, Brenda?" he asked, reaching out with one hand to run his fingers through her spiky blonde hair and stroke her cheek. He maintained his grip on Marie's ass with the other, continuing to slide in and out of her while he spoke to Brenda.

"It's just that, well, I think my neck muscles are tense, too," she said, stroking her throat with one hand. "Like Marie."

"Ah, I see; let me just finish here..." Marie was starting to buck and thrash beneath him, letting out a series of almost painful sounding cries, as he thrust into her. He brought his thumb down, pressing her asshole, and she came apart like a ship in heavy weather, voice rising to a fever pitch, pussy pulsing around his cock, breaking out in sweat all over her body.

"...Okay, Brenda," Jim said, easing out of Marie carefully, "come around, that's right." He sat on the edge of the table and Brenda got between his knees, breasts bumping up against his cock.

"Oops," she smiled, pressing her tits against him as she slid down.

She reached the head of his cock and turned her big eyes up at him as her lips closed softly around it, making him let out a long breath. He felt the tip of her tongue probe the opening of his urethra, and slither along the underside of his cock as she began to swallow him. He shivered, reaching out to shove his fingers into her hair, gripping her tight. Not forcing her, just following along as she pushed herself down his length, working his other hand now around the back of her neck. Her eyes were watering but she kept them open. Then her tongue reached his scrotum and she let her eyes close as she licked and slurped at his balls, cock throbbing in her throat.

Jim groaned and closed his eyes, feeling the rush of cum surging up his cock and out, deep in her throat. He felt her muscles contract around him as she swallowed the first pulse. He opened his eyes.

Coach Raudy was rounding the corner. He stepped into the alcove and watched as Jim continued to cum down Brenda's throat. She was bathing his balls with warm saliva, and he twitched and jerked with each spurt, until she finally, slowly, released him. His cock emerged from her mouth trailing a long string of bubbly semen.

"Hey kid," said the Coach, laying his hands on a couple of the other girls, "You think I could convince you to take some work home with you over the weekend?"

djrip
djrip
631 Followers
12