All Comments on 'Masseur for a Day'

by Wet14U

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Superb

A wonderful story. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Was that a dream?

Totally implausible (except as a dream)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
magnifico

Magnificent....it does not matter whether the same can real happen or not in real life for literotica does not cater solely for true to life stories. what is important is how the story work with our imagination. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very Hot

A definite dream of mine. I pictured myself giving this massage to my sister-in-law..

Dropped my pants and blew my load all over the floor after reading this.

very hot..good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Damn that was hot.... but you should have done it bareback without the condom and blown your load into her..That would have made it even hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great read!

Brilliant! Nice to read a story that's such a turn on without any dirty language! Wish I could experience a massage like that!

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 13 years ago
Hot Story!

Not sure how realistic but who cares -- loved the premise. I would have set up a video camera on a tripod to have the whole (pun intended) experience archived for review over and over if it never happened again -- at least some photos of her to treasure! I'd like to see a "P.S." where she thanks him in the office the next day for the referral lol -- and/or schedules another session.

I enjoy "wife massage stories" -- and invite you to check out the one I have posted here on Literotica: "The Massage Gambit" (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=505858).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could have had a bit more of an ending

I would have liked it if you had ended it with them meeting up at the office the following day and him asking about the massage and her telling him it was great and she was going to do it again the following week or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Neighbour

My neighbour and i had been out on a hot sunny day.I came back to her place,about to leave when she said i got a bit burnt,can you rub some aloe on me. She lay on her stomach,i rubbed her shoulders,back,arms gently,then her legs she got up and said wait i will be back.she came back with a towel around her,lay down,i rubbed up her legs,no swimsuit,she has quite a plump bottom which i had looked at during the day, but not bad for 55,i am 31,so i rubbed up under the towel,which i pushed off,over her bottom,grazing her inner thighs,my cock hard in my shorts.I told her to turn over,putting the towel under her,i got a cold washer and put it on her forehead,over her eyes,rubbed her arms,moved to her stomach,her nipples hard,then down to her legs,brushing her pussy,which was visibly moist.I moved her legs back my finger tracing her pussy,she didnt stop me so i slipped it inside her,i pulled my shorts down,then leaned forward and touched her pussy with my tongue,she lifted her legs higher as i tongued her pussy and i brought her to 5 orgasms, with my tongue,on the last one she seemed to pass out.My cock was throbbing,so i stood and positioned my cock and pushed into her very wet pussy,thrusting only about 6 or 7 times before i shot a massive load of cumm into her.I eventually pulled out and dressed and went next door home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Load blowing

I come back to this story time and again to blow my load

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY, WE NEED MORE .

Seren007Seren007over 11 years ago
Business Card Please

That was delightful! I believe I'm in need of a massage....

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Interesting set up for a fantasy, and the danger of being caught by your colleague makes it more engaging. In reality it would take more than a few pointers to learn enough massage strokes to make it feel different from an amateur. A fun read.

Lindsey320Lindsey320over 5 years ago
Yes

I need a massage now 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous