All Comments on 'Master and Bitch'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

I could have used more meat on the bones of the story but as it is this sets up follow up chapters quite nicely. 4* just bc of length

LycandopeLycandopeover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It was a commission so I had to work against a word count and try to fit a little scenario in 3000 words.

Thank you for the compliment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More......

I loved it - hope there's more

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
šŸ˜

Really nice beginning. Looking for more.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Hehehe...death by dog-dicking. Got cock? Down you go, no mercy, sorry Dude, now you're reduced to no more than a object capable of rutting. Hiehiehie - and the assumption was that human females are demanding.

'I'm okay. No really! Don't panic, you'll be just fine...now show me them balls. Woof... you pretty thing. No, no don't run! I promise I'll be quick!'

Just for a moment - imagine the trauma-centre.

That was such a cute story! Both characters had me smiling. That was also a vivid description of the change she had to undergo - it was very well orchestrated.

Shot for story!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

Personally, not really sure about this concept. What I am sure of is that Step One needed to be straight to the shower to get clean.

xtra123xtra123over 4 years ago
Just wow

An original gem. Not at all what I was expecting, and thatā€™s a great thing. Only thing that would make it better... is the rest of the story. But this was just, wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...