All Comments on 'Master Controller Act 04: Administration'

by zeegee7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
newfield1981newfield1981over 6 years ago
Devious

Remind me never to piss you off! Enjoying this story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I've been anticipating your next installment. Don't stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dude. To say I am sickened and appalled is an understatement. You wrote a had a character reveal they had a non-consensual interaction WITH A HORSE, then had the Mark and Crystal laugh and spread it with no regard for her. Mark forces his victims to relive their trauma and actively creates more for them, he is anything but a good person. Mark places his victims in dangerous/risky situations of his creation for his pleasure. I don't know what kind of sociopathic/antisocial personality disorder you wanted to portray him with but you got close in the ballpark. Mark is an ass, and you can sometimes be on their side, but this is legitimately sickening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good until you violated Troy and his wife... What did his family do to deserve such humiliation? Mark is turning into a bully and that's wrong but then again this is Your story therefore we as readers, have no say in its development.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can see why Nila is not a fan of horseplay. Poor girl. Though she was a bit of a cruel bitch so she can suck it.

You say Troy is a good hard worker so Mark thanks him by fucking his wife and making it obvious. Yeah OK I think Mark is becoming an asshole. I guess power does indeed corrupt.

Looking forward to more punishments coming but he should keep the punishment focused on those that are deserving of it; otherwise he's really no better than those that tormented him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous