Master Controller Act 06: Reputation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark walked in, a few minutes late, and began, "Thank you everyone for joining us today."

"Nice of you to join us. Better late than never, I guess." Jenny scoffed.

Mark quietly chuckled to himself, "Sorry about that. Now, I wanted to discuss how we could go about fixing Division 4. First, I'd like to introduce the new head of the Division. Damian please raise your hand."

Damian did nervously, and the room went up into an outrage, but none more so than Jenny and April.

Jenny was not a looker. She was short and a little stout light skinned woman in her late thirties, with wavy dirty blond hair that she always put up in a bun, which did nothing to improve her looks. She had a small pudge, and what appeared to be C cup breasts. She wore a loose golden blouse with longer sleeves and a scoop neck, it showed a pretty display of collar and neck, but not much else. She also wore professional style black pants that ended a little below her ankles showing her expensive black flats.

However, what really made her look worse was the fact that she was such a fierce bitch all the time, and it showed on her face. Few had ever really seen Jenny smile, as she was too busy complaining about the work she didn't do. Even those who cozied up to her would all agree that she was a bitter hag.

April, Jenny's right hand woman, was a very curvy black woman, bordering on stunning. She was in her late thirties, stood about five foot four, and had what may have been E, or possibly F, cup breasts. Her curves were notable, as well. She had long hair, and smooth skin. But since she was also a pretty fierce bitch not many had made the attempt.

For the most part, any flings she had were just her dominating another man for her own sake, often leaving them incomplete, while she got what she wanted. She, as was typical for her style, was wearing a rock band t-shirt and blue jeans, ending at white tennis shoes. It was her personal protest to the Company dress code policy.

Mark waited patiently as everyone died down.

Then as if to punctuate her bitchiness, Jenny demanded, "Who the fuck do you think you are, to tell us how to do our job?! This is OUR division, and we run it OUR way!"

There was a chorus of agreement from varying members of the staff, not all of them, but enough, so Mark spoke up, "Well, actually Jenny, being that I am the CEO of the company, I AM your boss, and your manager."

April then stood up, turned towards the door, but before walking off said, "Manage this, mother fucker!" and smacked her ass as she strutted away.

"'If You Please', April STOP."

As if all the chords that connected her brain to her body were cut, she stopped moving completely. Her eyes were wide, and her breathing shallow, quick and erratic. Mark walked up behind her and leaned in close to her ear, no one could hear what he whispered, even though the room was dead silent save for the rumble of the air conditioner.

Mark finished his private monologue and moved away, not even looking back at April. Suddenly, she pulled her t-shirt up to her chin, exposing the very large, plain black bra she wore to contain her copious amount of bosom, and with the same momentum pulled on the cups of the bra down and under her breasts allowing them to be exposed. Next, she held her hands together and extended her arms, creating a steep V shape which also pushed her breasts together into an enormous mass of boobage.

As if this display was not ridiculous enough, she then started jumping up and down, and predictably her breasts bounced formidably to the same beat. It was an amazing display, but quite mesmerizing for both men and women, though maybe more so for the men.

After a full minute had finished, she pulled the cups of her bra back up, but didn't pull the shirt down. Now covered, she began to fondle her breasts over the bra, and sat back down. Her discomfort was plain to see, and the rising arousal was too, but still she could not stop.

"Now that that's taken care of," Mark began, "we can get down to business."

Jenny was wild eyed, looking at her lieutenant. She turned sharply to Mark and shouted, "Make her stop! I demand you release her from whatever fucked up shit you're doing to her, RIGHT NOW!"

Mark winced in discomfort at the shrieking voice, "Jenny, be quiet, 'If You Please'."

Chapter 6 -- Jenny Gets Demoted

Jenny's mouth sealed shut. The look of panic on her face made her current feelings evident. It apparently hadn't occurred to her Mark could have any power on her like he had on April. She started to spasm in an overreaction to the control over her face, and Mark was getting over it.

"Stop, 'If You Please'. That's better. You know, Jenny, I've spoken to several employees of the Company, and of the opinions I respect, many refer to you with a single word ... Bitch, and I couldn't agree with them more. I feel like you have been a metaphoric bitch for so long, maybe it's time to move you to the 'literal'."

At this, Crystal got up and brought a briefcase over and placed it on the conference table in front of Mark. Jenny could do nothing but look ahead, and as the briefcase was opened before her she caught a brief glimpse of something golden. But what Mark pulled out of the case wasn't golden, but a pair of heavy duty scissors. He moved to behind her and wrapped his arms under her own and around her chest. She stood up easily enough under his guidance, Mark's perfect little statue.

Throughout this whole ordeal, Mark began lecturing the room about the importance of teamwork and team building, working in harmony and striving to better each other, and not just ones selves.

Mark stooped down, and with the scissors in hand cut a long line up her expensive black pants to the waistband on her left side. Then, still stooped down, did the same for the right leg, pulling away the fabric. She hadn't been aware that he had also cut away her panties until she felt a sudden breeze on her bare crotch, and now she was in a conference room completely bottomless.

He then stood up, still preaching about unity, as he took the scissors and cut up the front. This time she was able to tell he had cut the front of her bra. Putting the scissors down on the table behind him, he pushed away the clothing, parting them from between her modest breasts. She was completely naked in the room filled with all of her workers staring at her.

He moved aside, no longer obstructing the view to the rest of the crowd, and began rummaging in the briefcase. She hadn't noticed Crystal move behind her, but did feel her press the front of her body to Jenny's back.

With both hands, Crystal reached around and began delicately pinching and rolling Jenny's nipples between her fingers. Jenny was able to emit a low squeal, but most horrifying was the feeling of wetness between her legs. Soon everyone would know. Mark came back with what looked like a pair of pliers in one hand, and something else in his other she couldn't see. There was a clamping pressure on her right nipple all of a sudden, but not from fingers. It was a metallic pinching that she assumed were from the pliers clamping down on the top and bottom. That's when she felt the white hot lance of pain shoot from her nipple straight to her brain. Her body ever so slightly wriggled, until the pain abated a moment later.

Mark was fiddling with something, and she could feel an odd movement inside of her nipple that she could not identify. Mark still talking about Company bull shit, stepped back to admire whatever he had done and seemed satisfied.

Jenny's breathing had quickened noticeably, and during the ordeal Crystal had continued playing with her left nipple. Then to Jenny's horror, Mark approached that same left nipple. She tried her best to prepare, but it was for naught, the pain flashed, then abated.

As the pain subsided and her attempts to break free were diminishing, she realized her hands were shaking and her breathing was much faster, she could also feel her heart thumping a rapid beat in her chest. The sensory overload she was receiving from her nipples, begging for a soothing touch was driving her mad, but still her body refused to move.

Mark was answering questions she had not heard, and seemed to have cracked a joke or two that made everyone chuckle politely. Out of the corner of her eye, she was able to see April squirming wildly in her chair while still fondling herself. Apparently her constant groping was also driving her body crazy, but in a way much more different than her own.

She didn't know how much time had passed, not having the mental capacity to keep up with something like that at the moment, when suddenly Mark turned back to her, and whispered in her ear.

He pulled away, and she climbed up the elongated conference table and lay down on her back. Mad with fear, she reached down with her hands, and spread her legs wide. Many of the girls in the room barely attempted to conceal laughter and guffaws, she had not taken much care of her pubic area, and the bush had grown quite wild.

She was then allowed to lift her head and look down, no doubt so she could better realize her humiliating position with a clear view of all in the room, but doing so she was able to catch her first glimpse at the two golden rings that had pierced her nipples. He had pierced her nipples!

From between her parted legs, she saw Mark's head angle in and peer down the path. He didn't seemed impressed, which infuriated her. He pulled back and said, "Kinda hard to see it with all that overgrowth blocking the way."

She heard some noises behind her, and then saw Crystal in her purview with a razor in one hand, and shaving cream in the other. Ever so gently she began the task of balding Jenny's crotch. She hated how soothing it felt, but couldn't deny the pleasant feeling. Crystal finished her task after a couple of minutes, and she could now see bald, smooth skin.

Mark came back in with the pliers, and Jenny started freaking out. Her screams, while muffled, were still obvious and could be heard by all. But still, her body was frozen, allowing easy access to her private place.

Her worst fears realized, she felt the clamping pressure on her clitoris, unable to turn, move, or even look away, she saw him draw near with the thin piece of metal, and suddenly there was a pain unlike any she had ever known that began in her pussy and then quickly exploded through her whole body. She began to see glowing motes of light flash across her vision, and she could feel her lower muscles flex and release. What followed was a very familiar sensation, and try as she might she was powerless to stop it.

The spray of urine seemed to have been angled and directed down, and even though there wasn't that much to spray, there was collateral damage. Some of the onlookers drew too near to the spectacle presented and got sprayed. There was screaming, but more of annoyance than discomfort. Mark laughed. It had all gone according to plan.

When the piss stopped flowing, and when Jenny had come back to her senses, Mark fixed her with a stern look, "You've made quite a mess little bitch. You'd better clean it up." Then he snapped his fingers.

Prompted into action, she twisted around and was now on her hands and knees, atop the table. She bent down, and began to lick the piss up off of the table. It took her several minutes as everyone watched on in fascination and horror.

She never faltered, though the fear in her eyes made evident the fact she was fully aware of her actions and completely powerless to stop.

Chapter 7 -- Jenny's New Role

Mark commanded her up, and she stood on the balls of her feet, while her legs were still folded, and her hands were held up as paws. Mark had a series of gold chains in his hands, and Crystal was beside him with a leather collar. The collar, heavy but soft, was strapped around Jenny's neck. A smaller chain was affixed to her collar, then to the rings in her nipples, and finally to the ring of her clit. Mark stood back to admire his work, and reached out tugging a little on the chain. Despite herself, she moaned loudly at the sudden sharp sensation in her tits and pussy.

Mark smirked at her, made eye contact, and pulled again. Jenny moaned loudly again, it was all too much. The stimulus was actually turning her on.

"I have just the place for you, but for now, you're going to wait in my office. Don't worry, Division 4 will be in good hands, better hands even."

Mark smiled sympathetically, then pulled on the chain and said "Come". Jenny scrambled off of the table and tried to follow as close to Mark as possible. She still couldn't speak, so she wasn't able to plead for Mark not to parade her through the Company where everyone could see her in her shame.

Every step she took, shook the chain ever so slightly, which in turn sent waves of sensation up the three points they were connected to. She didn't know where he was taking her, but after 90 seconds of walking, she began to feel the buildup. The orgasm shook her, and she moaned aloud. Mark stopped and watched his little bitch squirm, then tugged on the chain and kept walking.

She came two more times before finally getting to his office.

"Well the office already has a pet, so you'd be pretty redundant here. So, I think I'm going to take you home. Don't worry, there's plenty of space, and we have a large backyard for your bathroom breaks."

She stared at him incredulously! Could he be serious?! She saw that he was, and a small tear escaped her eye and tracked a path down her cheek.

Chapter 8 -- Crystal's Bonus

Mark called for Crystal, and she came as quickly as possible not wanting to make her Master wait.

While it had become evident to her that her Master had some sort of power to sway the human behavior. It had only briefly crossed her mind that maybe the same had been done to her, but she didn't care, being with her Master made her happier than she had ever been before.

Mark looked at her with his own pride, he was very impressed with the outcome of the nanites in her. She had an incredibly sexy and hot body, she was extraordinarily loyal to him, and she was more confidant and intelligent than before. This in and of itself made her even sexier.

She approached him, and turned up the sultry look. Ready to do whatever her Master would ask of her. However, she was surprised by what Mark then said to her.

"Crystal, I need to reward you for your service to me."

She hesitated, "Master, serving you is all the reward I require."

Mark chuckled softly and drew near to Crystal, putting his hand to her cheek, she in turn looked into his eyes and pushed her body to his, she was ready.

"I appreciate that, Crystal, but you are past due a 'Token of Gratitude," he paused briefly, "it would please me to do this for you."

That was it, she needed to allow him. "I would be honored to accept anything you deem worthy to give me."

Almost as if on cue, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." Mark declared.

Phillip was a tall, Latin, drink of water. He stood well over six feet tall, very broadly built, and when he spoke it was a deep voice lilted by his heavy Cuban accent. Every woman in the office wanted him, and rightfully so, he was an extremely talented man in the sack.

Unfortunately, he was not as talented at relationships. His method had always been to get what he wanted and leave. There was a long path of broken hearts left in his wake.

He came into Mark's office, and while looking around saw Jenny, naked in the corner with her nips pierced and chained, then he saw Mark, and then he saw Crystal. He smiled then, ready to use his classic charm to have a little fun. Mark had different ideas.

"Phillip, thank you for coming in. Please, have a seat. Crystal, if you could sit here?" he said to her gesturing towards the sofa.

She turned and sat on the sofa, and Phillip took the opportunity to sit next to her. Mark sat on one of the chairs in front of them.

"Well Phillip, the reason you're here is because I'm not very satisfied with your work in the Company." Phillip's smile faltered, "I haven't been able to determine any reason why the Company should retain your services."

"I don't understand, my boss never seemed to have any complaints," he said. Only then realizing the state of his boss behind Mark.

Mark glanced towards Jenny, who was sitting on the floor and crying, "Yes, well, Jenny's opinion being what it was, I'm going to have to reassign you. Be a 'Good Boy' and do your best to keep Crystal happy."

Phillip's eyes glazed over and he slowly turned to Crystal. Crystal didn't know what to say. Of course, before her fealty to Mark she had always had a huge crush on Phillip, but once she gave herself to Mark, body, soul and mind, she hadn't had thoughts for anyone else.

"Master, this is not necessary. I am more than satisfied with you."

Mark smiled warmly, "I can appreciate that, Crystal. However, it would please me greatly if you accepted this gift and used him in any way wish."

Mark figured she was going to have fun with him for a while, especially with all the "enhancements" he had been set up with. He excused himself from his office, and went over to Nela to blow off some steam.

Crystal was not one to deny her Master, and if he was insisting ... "Phillip, kneel before me."

With no hesitation, or change of expression, he scooted off of the sofa, and kneeled before his Mistress. She removed his shirt, then spread her legs wide, and said, "Please me."

At that Phillip went in under her skirt. He began first to lick over her panty clad crotch, slow and deliberate, up and down. Crystal arched her back and let out a low moan.

"Take them off and go in deeper." Phillip reached in and pulled at the edges of her panties, down and off. Then, grabbing her ass firmly, he pushed his face deep within her pussy and pushed his tongue in deeply to her trenches. Crystal moaned loudly, and with a hand pulled tightly on Phillip's head to push him in deeper.

After her first orgasm, she wanted to see what else her new toy could do. She commanded him up and told him to remove his pants. Though she probably shouldn't have been surprised at the sight of purple silk underwear, she was and couldn't help but snort at the sight.

He was incredibly muscular, and she would see what all that entailed. She commanded him to lift her up, and fuck her. Which he did. Aptly.

Though his member was no comparison to her Master's, it definitely did the job.

Chapter 9 -- In the Meantime

After his fun with Nela, Mark passed by Damian's new office. Inside, Yvette and Sherry were both dressed in interesting fashion and cleaning his office space to suit him.

They were both wearing short pencil skirts and white blouses, but Yvette's skirt seemed to be much shorter to accentuate her lovely legs, and Sherry's blouse was tighter and unbuttoned to below her bra to accentuate her voluminous breasts. At most angles, their see-through, white, lacy lingerie made regular appearances to Mark, more than likely much more so to Damian.

They even seemed to be acting differently. Yvette tending to bend low to reach lower places on the ground, or lower shelving, presenting her lovely legs and toned ass clad in sexy lingerie. While Sherry repeatedly bent over his desk at the waist, no doubt presenting quite a view down her blouse. Damian clearly enjoyed the show.

Not wanting to interrupt too much, Mark went in, and Damian had the flash drive he had asked for ready. Mark took it and saw himself out.

He got in his car and had the driver bring him, and his new pet, home. Jenny tried to put up a bit of resistance, possibly because she didn't want to be taken outside naked, pierced, chained, and leashed, but her opinions were quickly disregarded.