All Comments on 'Master Knows Best Ch. 01'

by GoldenMaia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GOD-I pity these poor wimps who need to

be called MASTER before their dickey will erect

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Strange I feel sorry for the little girl

who writes as Anonymous 12/13/07 talking about men calling themselves Masters and their poor dickey. She writes on most of the stories of this type and always writes about the male's poor dickey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Slavegirl, going places.

An excellent story, with promise of a great tale once fully unfolded.

Such a pity that the comissars of the People's Republic of Egalitaria should bring their peevishness here. Real men like dominating their women, more than a few women (the best of them) not merely admit they like men dominating them: they revel in it! There is no reason any man worthy of his XYY chromosomes should settle for less than dominance. To do so would be to follow a meme created by a gagle of socialist lesbian prudes; and that is a fool's move.

So keep up the good work, and blow a raspberry in the faces of the skopsies and gallae that whine at you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You are so talented

This is a great story. You are really very talented. Without stories like these, I would never be able to get hard.;)

K.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continue please...

that was a very good start.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
You've

Got a nice start to a longer tale. It's a shame you have stopped w/o going into more Detail's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous