All Comments on 'Master! Master! Pt. 02'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well well well

The relationship dynamic of these stories, while a bit unreal, is oddly attractive.

Master seems to have a different meaning in this world. It's a bit odd to have Master disobeyed, but would be even odder for a cat to be obedient. It disappointed me a bit when it became a multiple partner story line, although it will necessarily add some extra story...which isn't a bad thing.

It must be uncomfortable to have a tail and sit in a chair that has a back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

As previous comments said, I thought this was good enough with only one partner.

However, I have to recognize that meanwhile Máster was with his doggy girl, I was all the time asking myself "where the hell is Momo? Didn't she heard the howl?"

Now you gave me a little cliffhanger!

I'm impatient to see how the situation develops. I hope Mono doesn't get herself into trouble meanwhile.

kuhpa01kuhpa01about 6 years ago
No More, Please

Do NOT have a Hawk or Eagle crash in his yard so he takes it in to care for it.

And no Rodents! Please. You are doing well with these two, just continue with them.

Oh, by the way, has Sonja been spayed? No? The bad owners never bothered with that? Hello, puppies! LOL.

Thanks for the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Location of bedroom in their new home

If the bedroom of their new home is upstairs, then how could Momo be "standing in front of the house and looking at us through the bedroom window"?

But this series is so adorable & hot, it's easy to overlook any minor flaws--thank you so much for posting your stories here, Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path!!!

=^-^=

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Oh No!

Poor little kitty has her feelings hurt! Doesn't she realize it's not safe out there in the big bad world? Does Sonja still have the canine ability to track?

jkthekatjkthekatabout 4 years ago
love it!

I'm putting out a saucer of milk every night!

Geromino91Geromino91over 3 years ago

Knew this was coming with Momo. Put myself in her head, n I know I would be heart broken n devistated if i saw that from someone that raised, nurtured, cared 4, n came to love more than before the change. Lets see what the next chapter brings...

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[01.03.23]

This passage:

[she was licking me just like a dog would. If she were still an actual dog and I happened to be holding a popsicle in my lap]

Reminds me of 'Have You Got a Nickel' on the original Gong Show.

11/10 Popsicle Twins!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[05.08.23]

I forgot this chapter had the line I stole & modified to comment on stories that cause sudden leaks from my tear ducts:

"Shit, now there are ninjas in my house, chopping onions!"

'Sin City' Spence?:>}

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

This is great all the Easter Eggs, like the "Evil Dead" reference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous