Master! Master! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

"Ok, girls, close your eyes and pinch your noses."

Sonja and Momo did as I told them, covering their faces so that I could lace them with bug spray. It was time for our evening walk, the first time for Sonja since becoming human. Once I was done, Sonja sniffed herself and grimaced.

"Masteeeeer! This is stinky!"

"Better stinky than itchy. Trust me, you don't want to be covered in bug bites. You ready? Let's go."

Naked as a jaybird, or technically, a dog, Sonja pranced around the field as Momo and I walked the park path. Like Momo, she had no problem going barefoot and was as energetic as usual, inspecting each unusual scent and searching for anything interesting.

"See, now this isn't so bad," I said to Momo, walking beside me.

Momo scowled. "Momo doesn't want her around Master."

"Because you don't want me to play with her the way I play with you?"

She turned to me. "Because Momo doesn't want Master to like playing with Sonja more."

I grasped her hand. "Momo, there is no one I like playing with more than you."

Running over to us from the darkness of the nearby woods, Sonja appeared with a stick in her mouth and dropped it at my feet. "Master! Can you throw the stick?"

I smiled and picked it up, giving it a fair toss across the field.

"Yay!" Sonja exclaimed as she ran after it. I made sure to keep my flashlight pointed at the spot where it had landed so that she could find it. Retrieving the stick, she turned around and ran back, with me unable to resist watching her titties bounce.

"Momo! Come run with me!"

Momo clutched my arm. "Momo doesn't run. Momo likes to walk next to Master."

Sonja grabbed my other arm. "Then I'll walk with me Master too!"

"You girls are just too much."

--

"Shower time, girls," I said as we returned home, stepping through the front door.

For Momo, this was routine. After a hot and sweaty day, followed by being sprayed with bug repellent, she would have hopped in the shower without me telling her. Now that Sonja had become a person, she had to do the same. Her ears dropped at the prospect.

"Aw, I hate showers."

"Don't worry, it won't be that bad. Momo will go first, then I'll go in with you and show you how it's done."

Hearing that, Momo grabbed Sonja and pushed her towards the bathroom. "Momo will show her how it's done. Master doesn't need to do it."

In the bathroom, Momo turned on the water and waited for it to get hot before pulling Sonja in. Unable to resist, I pulled away the shower curtain, putting them on display while I sat down on the toilet to watch. Yeah, I know I'm a scumbag, but there's no way I was going to miss this.

"Master?" Momo asked.

"Oh, uh, just making sure you don't forget to teach her anything.

Sonja scrunched up when the water first touched her, just like she would as a dog, but became much more relaxed the longer it poured on her. Maybe it was because they were still animals at heart, but she was taking it much better than Momo had when I first washed her.

"So first, you're going to shampoo your hair. You don't want to do it every time you shower because that will damage it. Just every three days."

Following my directions, Momo poured some shampoo onto her palm and then started rubbing it into Sonja's scalp. The blonde beauty smiled and wagged her tail, relishing the feeling of someone playing with her hair and massaging her ears. I remember Momo reacting in the same way when I first bathed her.

"Now you'll let that sit for a couple minutes. Momo, soap her down, and don't forget to get yourself."

Sonja stepped out of the water and Momo retrieved the bar of soap. Working diligently, she scrubbed the two of them down, leaving their bodies coated in a white film. I watched her with aroused focus, focusing on the bar of soap as it moved across their skin. I directed most of my intention when Momo soaped up her breasts, her pert cupcakes with gumdrop nipples, then Sonja's, the two soft bowling balls on her chest, the nipples soft and smooth under the hot spray. Just watching those balloons shift and flatten with the presses of the soap was enough to drive me nuts.

"You know, Momo, the two of you will get really clean if you rub your bodies together. It will get you really sudsy."

Momo wasn't comfortable pressing her body against someone other than me, especially someone she considered a rival, but she didn't understand what I was really getting at and decided to obey. The two women pressed their chests together and started rubbing, their breasts smooshed and kissing while their bellies slid across each other like two sheets of ice. The sensation was more intense than either of them expected and they began to pant, a noticeable blush crossing their faces as they continued to rub their tits together. Watching them, my whole body was shaking in arousal and I was even precumming a bit. I wanted to put my dick right between them, buried in their joined, soapy cleavages.

"Don't forget between the legs, just like how I washed you," I said. Momo looked at me. "Unless you want me to do it."

Showing no hesitation, Momo thrust her hand down and started playing with Sonja's pussy, lathering it with her soapy fingers. Sonja moaned from the sudden fondling, having never been touched in such a way before. It was impossible for her to even expect it and her mind didn't know how to process what it meant. She didn't know what was going on, all she knew was that she liked it. Her instincts told her that she was supposed to imitate what was happening, so acting without thought, she began working her own fingers between Momo's legs, shocking the feline.

I watched in utter amazement, the two beauties fingering each other while their nipples kissed. They were panting and moaning, such a small space between their parted lips. It was almost a competition, Momo increasing the strength of her petting as if to get Sonja off her, while Sonja tried to keep up. Momo soon gave in, wrenching herself away from Sonja and jumping out of the shower. Still half-covered with soap, she straddled my lap, a look of lustful desperation in her eyes.

"Master, please, Momo is going to go crazy. Momo wants Master's thing inside her."

Already achingly erect, I managed to wrench my cock free from my pants and Momo settled herself on top of it. She moaned as it penetrated her, her pussy slippier than ever, both from her arousal and the soap on Sonja's fingers. She began riding me with water splashing off her ears with each movement. Sonja watched us with deep curiosity, not understanding what Momo and I were doing but wanting to try it for herself. Leaning over, Momo ran her tongue through my mouth like I was an empty tuna can, while I savored her sweet taste and the feel of her womanhood on my cock. I had her ass in my grip, cradling the bodacious cheeks and using that leverage to help raise her up higher and drop her down harder, defiling her pussy until, at last, she cried out in euphoria.

"ROOOOWR!

Having achieved her orgasm, she was able to calm down. She gave me a silent kiss of gratitude and then returned to the shower, where Sonja was still very confused and very interested.

"I want to play with Master like that too!"

"No, only Momo and Master can do that. Let's rinse off and go to bed."

--

"Uh... girls? I need to get up. Girls?"

I was on my back, Momo on one side and Sonja on the other. My hands were between their legs, my arms were held in their embrace and between their tits, and their legs were wrapped around mine. My alarm was beeping but neither cat nor dog wanted to wake up. I tried pulling myself free, but they were holding onto me like their lives were depending on it, as if we were stuck out in a frozen wasteland and had to huddle together for warmth.

Their lips against my fingers, my first instinct was to try and fiddle with their pussies and force them awake. Without opening their eyes, the two girls started whimpering and humming in bliss, their faces turning red.

"Girls, come on, I need to get up."

"Five more minutes," Momo whined, starting to come to but wanting to stay asleep.

"It's time for breakfast."

Momo and Sonja bolted up with such speed that they almost bounced off the bed.

"Breakfast! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food! Food!"

"Master, Momo wants food!"

They then climbed off and ran into the kitchen, leaving me in the bed.

"Master! Come on and feed us!" they called from the kitchen.

Sometimes those two can be a pain in the ass.

--

I prepared breakfast for the girls and ate my own, getting myself ready to go off to work. I soon found myself at the front door, doing a mental check to make sure I had everything in order. Keys? Check. Wallet? Check. Phone? Check? Showered, shaved, and brushed teeth? Triple check. Food for the girls? Check. I looked over to them, sitting on opposite ends of the couch. Wait a sec, there was one thing I hadn't yet gone over.

"Sonja, can you come over here for a second?"

Hearing her name, Sonja jumped off the couch and ran over. She reached me and crouched down with her tail wagging.

"Sonja, you how every time I come home, you start barking?"

"Of course! Because what if you're not Master? What if you're an intruder? I need to protect the house!"

"And I appreciate the sentiment, I really do, but you can't do that anymore. You can't make any noise, you can't let anyone hear you or know that you're here."

Her tail stopped wagging. "But what if someone tries to break in?"

"That's why I keep the doors and windows locked, so they can't. And who would? The chance of someone choosing my house to break into is almost nonexistent. I mean, come on, why the hell would they pick this shack? This is one of the cheapest properties in the county, who could possibly think I have anything worth stealing?"

"What about your couch? Or your bed? Or your food?"

She's a dog, of course she sees different values than I do.

"Trust me, no one is going to try to take that stuff. Listen, the only people who could possibly come by are the mailman or someone leaving Thai food fliers. No matter what happens, you aren't to make any noise. I've already had this talk with Momo. If someone comes to the house, you go and hide in the bedroom and don't make any noise.

So, what do you do if someone comes to the house?"

"Bark really loud to scare them off!"

I covered my face with my hand and sighed.

"No. You make no noise and hide in the bedroom. One more time, what do you do if someone comes to the house?"

"Tell them that this is Master's home and that they need to get lost!"

Time for some tough love. I grabbed a newspaper from my coffee table, rolled it up, and smacked Sonja over the head. It didn't actually hurt her, but she stared up at me in shock.

"You will do no such thing! You won't make any noise and you won't let anyone see you! Now answer me, what will you do if someone comes to the door?"

"Yell at them to go away!"

SMACK!

She winced as the rolled-up newspaper slapped the top of her head.

"I'm going to be late for work at this rate. Momo, I'll leave this to you. Continue hitting her over the head until she gets it. If someone comes to the door, keep Sonja from making noise no matter what. Sonja, NO NOISE."

I opened the door and stepped outside. As I walked to my car, I heard the whap of the newspaper. That pretty little idiot. Hopefully she'd figure it out before Momo would have to knock her out with a book.

--

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?"

I had just stepped into my boss's office, trying to build up all the courage I had. I hoped to look nothing like the overweight balding man when I reached his age. I sat down on the other side of his desk and took a deep breath.

"I want a raise."

"And I want to win the lottery. Which do you think is more likely to happen?"

"Let me rephrase: what do I need to do to get a raise?"

"Look, even if I wanted to give you a raise, there's no room in the budget. For God's sake, you've been here for three years. Do you really think you deserve a raise?"

"Come on, I work harder than anyone else here. Name one person who gets more done."

"Like I said, there's no room in the budget for anyone to get a raise. Where's this coming from? Did you knock someone up?"

"Not exactly. Let's just say that I have people to take care of and leave it at that."

My boss leaned back in his chair. "Ok, I'll tell you what. A regional manager position is opening up, meaning I may be able to move up the ladder. If I get the job, I'll give you my office manager position. But I want you to show me that you deserve a promotion. The decision will be made in two weeks, so I suggest you work your ass off until then."

I reached out to shake his hand. "Consider it done."

--

It was another long day at the office, especially long actually. I had stayed late, doing everything I could possibly do to make myself busy. For these next two weeks, I had to go above and beyond as the model employee and show that I had what it took to run the office. I was completely exhausted and not looking forward to the coming days. I had even picked up some Thai food on the way home, not having any energy to cook.

But on the plus side, when I arrived home and slammed my car door shut, I didn't hear any barking. Or whatever sound Sonja would now make. It seemed Momo had gotten through to her. I opened the door, seeing neither of them.

"I'm home!"

"MASTER!" Sonja bolted out of my bedroom and charged towards me. "MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER!MASTER!MASTER!MASTERMASTERMASTERMASTERMASTER!" She tackled me, nearly knocking me onto my ass, and held on tight, her tears soaking my shirt. "Master! You were gone so long! I didn't think you would ever come back! It's so late! Please don't be away for so long ever again!"

"Aw, I'm sorry, Sonja. I had to stay late at the office. But where's Momo?"

I looked to the doorway of my bedroom, seeing Momo, hiding with tears in her eyes. Like Sonja, she rushed over and embraced me, but instead of yammering her fears, she silently cried into my chest. I had two naked beauties, crying from their loneliness. I could do nothing but smile and hold them close.

"I'm sorry, girls. I'm so sorry. Don't worry, I'll always come home. I'd never leave you. Come on, let's relax on the couch. I got us all dinner."

They wouldn't let go of me, so I had to walk the three of us over to the couch and sit us all down. We stayed there for a few minutes, the two of them with their faces buried in my chest as I held them in my arms. Is this how pets normally feel when we leave them alone for too long? Eventually, they calmed down and I was able to distribute the food. I didn't know what they'd like, so I just ordered the most normal (and cheap) food I could, avoiding weird sauces and spices and focusing on meat and vegetables. Momo was downing shrimp like shots of tequila and Sonja was nibbling away at chicken on a stick.

"Now girls, for the next two weeks, I'm going to be coming home late. I'll be working really hard at the office. But if my work pays off, I'll be able to get something really good for us. So, I need the two of you to be patient, stay calm, and know that I'm coming back for you. Can you do that?"

"Yes," said Sonja.

"Uh-huh," said Momo.

"Good, now let's finish eating and go for our walk."

--

The next week was a nightmare, getting up extra early to be the first one at the office and staying late to be the last person to leave. I worked through lunch, took no breaks, and made sure that I accomplished every task that could be done. I tried to take more of an administrative role in the office, showing my boss that I could replace him as the manager. It takes more than work ethic to get a promotion; I had to show that I had the skills required for the job.

The girls hated my new schedule, waking them up earlier and not getting home until later. It was a long time to be away from them. When I did come home, I was exhausted, but still had to cook and take care of them. I also wasn't getting laid. Momo realized she had made a mistake when having sex with me in front of Sonja. Now, instead of the moment being ruined, Momo was afraid of giving Sonja any ideas. And while I knew I was inevitably (and happily) going to end up balls-deep in Sonja, Momo was doing all in her power to prevent it, always getting between us and showing her possessive side.

But one thing that helped was that I bought us a bigger bed, king sized. The queen-sized bed I had before had been perfect for Momo and I, and had just enough room for Sonja when she was a dog, but then she transformed and we ended up packed like sardines on the mattress. Now with a new bed, we had enough room to stretch and move while we slept.

--

"The property offers three acres of wilderness with the closest neighbor being over a mile away," said the real estate agent, speaking to me in front of the house.

I was out in the middle of the woods, facing a tiny cabin of 1000 square feet. It was just what I was looking for; deeply isolated with plenty of nature around, just what the girls needed, and the small size made it very affordable. If I got the office manager job, I would be able to afford a mortgage and buy it. But what was making me nervous was that no people had died in it, which to a normal guy would sound strange and horrific, but to me meant dollar signs.

"The cabin looks to be in great shape. Can you show me inside?"

"Of course," the woman said.

She brought me up onto the front deck and unlocked the door, then led me inside. It took only a few seconds for me to look through it thanks to the size, and I'll admit, I was impressed. The interior was in good condition, no watermarks or mold, and the kitchen didn't look like it had been furnished with the defective discards from Ikea. The bathroom even had a tub, which would be great for sensual baths with the girls. The cabin had two floors, the first floor being a single room, a combined kitchen and living area with a tiny woodstove in the corner and a mudroom next to the door for coats and winter gear. There was a narrow flight of stairs against the side of the house going up to the one bedroom and bathroom, and a closet hidden underneath with a stacked washer and dryer and the water heater. The second floor, which would normally increase the cost, actually saved money by minimizing the horizontal space the house occupied. Outside, there was a propane tank and a shed for tools and firewood.

This place might sound a little small for three people, but we were all sleeping in the same bed and the girls didn't take up much room, not to mention that all my possessions could be hauled with my car in one trip, minus the furniture, which would need a real moving truck. But probably one of the best perks was the distance from the office. It only added twenty minutes to my drive, a small sacrifice.

As long as the girls didn't end up finding the Necronomicon, this place was perfect.

"This cabin looks brand new, what's the story?"

"Well the man who built it was a real recluse, but he died in a car accident just after it was built, so with no next of kin, it fell to the bank."

"Ok, so what's the catch? Why is this place so affordable?"

The woman looked at me in confusion. A tiny cabin like this, would of course, have a low price tag, but considering I was only 26, she could understand why my sense of money wasn't fully refined. But I knew there was something else.

"Well the isolation makes it rather undesirable, there's nothing around and school buses don't come out here. It also easily loses power in stormy weather."

"I'll just buy a generator. And I don't need to worry about restaurants or schools."

"So you'll take it?"