Master! Master! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm waiting on a job opportunity and I'll know in a week. If I get promoted, I'll buy this place immediately."

--

With a goal in my mind, the second week was easier to get through, and my boss certainly seemed happy. His chance for a promotion to the regional manager was almost guaranteed, and he had been giving me strong signals that I had proven myself capable to take over. That Friday, there was a farewell party at the office, and over cake, my boss thanked everyone for all their hard work and support, and named me his successor, which of course pissed off everyone older than me, which pretty much means everyone.

The following week, after making sure that everything was in order and my pay matched my expectations, I went to the bank and got a mortgage. Afterwards, I called the real estate agency and made a down payment on the cabin. Life was good.

--

"Where are we going? It's too early for a walk," said Momo, her nose pressed to the car window.

It was late in the morning on Saturday and I was driving with the girls. Momo was wearing a hoodie to cover her ears and Sonja had a knitted hat. I had expected them to complain about these clothes in the heat, but it seemed they were used to it from when they were furry animals. Plus, it helped that the two of them were wearing short shorts, showing off their smooth legs.

"It's a surprise," I said with a smile.

Momo turned to me with a look of horror. "Are you taking Momo to the vet? Momo doesn't want a shot!"

"No, no, I'm not taking you to a vet. We're going somewhere really great. Trust me."

In the back seat, Sonja was happy and anxious, having missed being out in the sun and wondering where we were going. We drove for an hour, crossing to the other side of Augusta as we headed for the more rural areas. The long drive made the girls calm down, but as we reached the empty woods, they perked up, knowing that they would be let out of the car. Finally, we turned onto an unpaved driveway and drove up to the house.

I let the girls out of the car, the two of them as confused as could be.

"Master, where are we?" Sonja asked.

"We're home." From the way the girls looked at me, they might as well have had question marks hovering over their head. "I just bought this house. Tomorrow, we're going to move all of our stuff and live out here, meaning that from now on, you girls can go in and out whenever you want, however you please."

Ecstatic smiles crossed their pretty faces, the two of them happier than I had ever seen them.

"Really?!" Sonja squealed.

"Yep, these woods are yours to explore and play in, and there shouldn't be anyone to bother you, so you can-"

I wasn't able to finish the words, as with perfect synchronicity, they both pounced and knocked me to the ground.

--

I stood in my rental home, the interior completely barren of furniture and possessions. Out in front was a moving truck with a couple movers I had hired for help with big objects like the fridge and couch. Coughing out a black cloud, the truck started up and rolled out of my driveway. The truck was loaded and they were taking it to my new property. I told the movers I would follow them in a minute and to go without me.

With no one around, I went to my bedroom closet and opened the door. Hiding in the darkness were Momo and Sonja, wincing from the light but grateful for the rush of cool air into their stuffy coffin.

"Ok girls, let's go."

Dressed with their ears and tails hidden, I brought them outside and they climbed into the car. I took one last look at the rental home and then pulled out of the driveway. Hopefully, whatever weird phenomenon was at work here was due to the house. The girls seemed a little despondent to be leaving their home, but as we made the drive to our new house, their excitement levels perked up. Finally, they would be able to go outside freely again, now in a forest that offered safety and privacy. It was a cloudy day outside and unbearably humid, but hopefully it would rain in the evening and cool everything down. Once we reached the entrance to the long, unpaved driveway, I told the girls to go hide in the forest until the movers left, then drove up to the house to unload the truck.

It took just half an hour to unload everything and get the big pieces of furniture in place, such as the couch, bed, bureau, and assorted tables and chairs, as well as the fridge. All that was left was for me to decide where everything else went, but right now, all that I really wanted was a rest. I went up to the bedroom and threw myself down on the mattress, sweaty and exhausted. Not two minutes after I close my eyes do I hear someone come up the stairs.

I looked over to the door and saw Sonja, a big smile on her beautiful face.

"I love this house, Master! There is so much room outside! So much space to play in!"

I leaned my head back, my gaze returning to the ceiling. "I'm glad, that's exactly why I got it. The house might be a little small, but it's enough for the three of us."

"I really want to play with Master."

"Don't worry, we will, I just want to relax for a bit."

"But this is the only time Momo isn't around. This is the only time I can play with Master." A rush of blood went through me and I looked up at Sonja, who was now wagging her tail. Suddenly, all my fatigue seemed to vanish. "I want to play with Master the way Momo does. I want Master's thing inside me."

Such naughty words, but her smile was still so innocent.

"And I really want to play with you too. Take your clothes off and come over here, I'll show you how it's done."

Sonja stripped down and pranced over to the bed. She sat next to me and I undressed, watching her eyes fall to my erection. Seeing the look on her face, I found myself wondering what she was feeling. Was she horny? Was she experiencing lust the way a normal human would? Or was this the same exact joy she would get by me taking her to the park? Either way, this was going to be a lot of fun for the both of us, and this time, I was ready to initiate everything.

"Do you want to touch it?"

Curious, Sonja reached out and began to caress it, having no idea what she was actually touching. The sensation of a new girl stroking my manhood sent shivers of euphoria through my body.

"Why does your thing get hard like that?"

"It happens when I'm excited, sort of like when your tail wags. I always get like this when I see you girls parade around without clothes. It's because you're so beautiful and sexy."

"Master thinks I'm beautiful?" she asked happily. Of course "sexy" went over her head.

"Very, I've been wanting to play with you ever since you became like this."

"Ok, so how do we play?"

"First things first." I leaned forward and kissed her, just a small peck, followed by a longer union. When I leaned back, she appeared confused but not unsatisfied. "How was that?"

"That felt kind of good. I see you and Momo do it a lot."

"It's called a kiss. Come on, let's do it some more."

This time, she leaned in with me and we resumed our embrace. Her lips met mine, at first unmoving due to her inexperience, but soon becoming more active as she imitated me. Daring her to go farther, I sent my tongue into her mouth, and without hesitation, she countered. Kissing her was sweet, just like with Momo, almost sugary, with the slight hint of toothpaste from that morning. The longer we kissed, the more Sonja relaxed, with me soon able to push her onto her back.

Hovering over her, I reached down and cupped a warm breast. "You know what really excites me? These big beautiful tits of yours. I fell in love with them the moment I saw them."

"Really? Why?"

"Men have been trying to figure that out since the dawn of time. Either way, they are very fun to play with."

While I massaged one with my hand, I enjoyed the other with my tongue, first tracing it around her areolas, probing every little bump. Sonja's breathing quickened from the intimate touch, and a soft whine even escaped her once my lips closed around her nipple. I sucked on it greedily while I pinched her other nipple with my hand. Her voice grew in volume the harder I worked, the soundtrack to weeks of tension finally being released. I played with her breasts for several minutes, thoroughly examining them with both mouth and hand, squeezing and manipulating the soft flesh the way I would a lump of clay. They were so incredible, like two giant stress relievers that I could play and fidget with for hours on end. But soon enough, I knew it was time to move on.

"Time for the next part. I need you to kneel on the floor."

She eagerly did as I told her, getting down on her knees in front of me with her tail wagging behind her.

"Now, I want you to put my cock-that's what you call it-in your mouth and suck on it."

"Suck on it?"

"Pretend it's covered in peanut butter and lick it off. But whatever you do, don't let your teeth touch it. Just use your tongue and your cheeks."

"Ok!" She leaned forward and started by first running her tongue up the shaft, nearly making me cum right then and there. "Yum! Master is salty!"

I suddenly had a flashback to my childhood dog, who loved to suck on dirty socks for the salty sweat.

"If you like salt, then keep licking, and something really salty will come out."

Sonja resumed licking me, her tongue painting my manhood like a brush. It was actually a bit funny; she was licking me just like a dog would. If she were still an actual dog and I happened to be holding a popsicle in my lap, just the movements and tongue work would make it look almost exactly the same. Ok, bad thought, bad thought, retract. I pushed that imagery out of my head and told Sonja to try sucking on it now. Eager to play, she took it in her mouth, and then stopped moving, just continuing to let her tongue lather it. Some more words of advice got her to start bobbing her head and play with it more, using her cheeks and tongue to better stimulate it. I rolled my head back and groaned in bliss as I felt her massage my dick with her mouth, the watery warmth of her saliva and the softness of her tongue and cheeks. It was a truly heavenly experience. As she worked, I rubbed her ears the way I would with Momo, to sort of thank her for her efforts.

Soon enough, my eruption began to build. Before I could warn Sonja, a stream of semen sprayed from my cock and flooded her mouth. She fell back, coughing on my seed and as shocked as a puppy hit with a gust of air.

"Master, what is that?!" she asked, her dog instincts going into full fight-or-flight mode.

"It's the salty stuff I told you about. Sorry I didn't warn you."

She rolled my cum around in her mouth, evidently having a hard time swallowing it but showing no signs as to disliking the taste. It was no surprise, considering that dogs will pretty much eat whatever you give them.

"So does that always happen?"

"Whenever you get me really excited, yeah."

A big childish grin crossed her face and her tail started swatting the ground. "Again! Again!"

"Hold on, it doesn't work like that. My guy needs some time to recharge. But come lie down on the bed and I'll make you feel good."

Once again, she climbed up onto the bed and I laid her out on her back before getting to my feet. Goddamn, she was so beautiful, so sexy, easily the most erotic body I had ever seen... minus the tail and ears. Aw, who am I kidding? The tail and ears just give a cuteness bonus! She looked at me with anticipation, possibly knowing what I was about to do, but unsure. I licked my lips and spread her legs, putting her pussy on display. Her excitement rose as she realized what was going to happen. She didn't seem scared or nervous the way a normal virgin would be in this situation. If anything, she seemed anxious because she knew what she would experience would be completely overwhelming in its physical euphoria.

I lowered my head and took a moment to sample her aroma. Like me, there was the hint of sweat, but other than that, she was as clean and fresh as new bed sheets, with her sweet feminine scent driving me wild. I didn't hesitate, I joined her lips with mine and started slurping up her pussy like I was carving away at a jawbreaker. Sonja's moans of euphoria filled the cabin, just like when she and Momo had fingered each other in the shower. She didn't know how to describe this feeling, it went beyond her ability to describe or define. I savored her flavor, the delicious womanly taste that made my blood boil. I'm not sure how other guys feel, but personally, I love going down on a girl as much as her going down on me.

"M-Master, s-something is hap-happening to me!"

"That's called "cumming", it's what happened to me when I shot out all that white stuff. Just enjoy it."

I increased my pleasure output, focusing my attention on her clit. That's all it took to break her threshold. "Master, I'm cu-CUMMING-AROOOOOOOOOO!"

She then let loose a wolf-like howl, similar the feline "rowr" that Momo would release whenever she had an orgasm. There was an increase in her arousal, running from between her lips like condensation on glass. After licking up every drop of her lust, I sat up to let us both catch our breath.

"Master, that was incredible," said Sonja, her face flushed.

"Yeah, I've been waiting to do that. Now, are you ready for the real playing? When I put my cock inside you?" She nodded. "Good. Now get up onto your hands and knees."

A bit shaky from her orgasm, she rolled over and got on all fours, pointing her butt at me. My erection having returned to full power, I got behind her and got ready to deflower her. Of course I'm going to take her virginity in doggy-style, I would be crazy not to! Her tail got in the way a bit, but I was able to get into position.

"Ok Sonja, now the first time is going to hurt a bit, but after that, it's smooth sailing. Do you want me to go slow and gentle, or should we just do it quick like ripping off a Band-Aid?"

"Quick," she said, burying her face in the crook of her arm.

"Ok, take a deep breath."

With my cock at her entrance point, I took my own advice and breathed deeply, then solidified my hands on her hips and thrust forward. I forced myself inside her in a single shove, deflowering her without anything to stop me. Sonja cried out and I stopped, letting her get accustomed to the sensation.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Master, it hurts!"

"Just relax and wait a second. It will feel better soon."

I gave her some time to get used to my cock inside her and then pulled out, letting the blood from her hymen drip down onto the mattress. I waited another few moments and then forced myself inside her, making her yelp a second time. A few more thrusts and her voice began to change, the high-pitched cry turning into a deep moan, pain giving way to pleasure. Soon enough, I was able to start building a rhythm. With my hands on her hips, I was thrusting into her with growing speed and power, watching her perfect ass cheeks clap and ripple with every impact. Sonja raised herself up, moaning like an opera singer while her huge tits swung like chandeliers.

"Sonja, how does it feel?" I asked, trying to keep her tail out of my face.

"Master, it feels so good! Your cock feels so good inside me!"

I soon got up to my maximum speed, hammering her with everything I had. The whole house almost seemed to be rocking from the shifting of the bed as I slammed Sonja over and over again like a piston. The sound of her voice and flesh against flesh bounced off the walls.

So engrossed in physical pleasure, there was no way we could have known about Momo, standing in front of the house and looking at us through the bedroom window. There was no way we could have seen her tears or heard her footfalls as she turned around and ran.