Master! Master! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, girls, now how would you like to help me prepare dinner? We're having meatloaf tonight."

Their tails stood on end and they jumped from their seats, wanting to do whatever they could to help hasten the arrival of dinner. After turning on the oven, I brought them over to the kitchen counter, where I had already set out the meat upon returning from hour walk. By now, it had hopefully warmed up.

"This time, the two of you will be making it, I'll just give you instructions. First, take all the meat out of their packages and put them in a big metal bowl. You can find it in the cupboard above the fridge."

Momo retrieved the bowl while Sonja tried to tear open the meat packages. Luckily the cat came over with the sense to use scissors. Ground beef, pork, and turkey were dumped into the bowl, the girls staring at them with their mouths watering.

"Oh, I almost forgot. The two of you need to wash your hands since you're going to be touching the meat."

They obeyed, ready to sell their souls if it meant getting close to all that raw meat. While they washed their hands, I got out some eggs and a small bowl.

"Now I'm going to show you how to crack open an egg. You take an egg, tap it against the edge of a bowl to create a line of cracks, and then you gingerly pull it open." They had seen me use eggs plenty of time before, but this time they got in close and paid attention. They tensed as the eggshell fractured, as if they were watching a horror movie, and then gasped when the gooey insides poured out into the bowl. They were so amazed by something so simple, it made them look even more adorable than usual. I poured my egg in with the meat and gave the girls their turn.

Given her egg, Momo brought her face as close to the small bowl as possible and began making small taps on the shell, as if trying to speak in Morse code. Wanting to get this done before dying of old age, I clutched her hand in mine and helped her break it open. I then gave the bowl and an egg to Sonja, hoping that she would do a little better. Squealing in joy, she crammed the egg in her mouth and began chewing on it with goop running down her chin. Honestly, I had been expecting her to just smash the egg into the bowl and make a mess.

I pushed her over to the sink. "No! No! You spit it out! I'm not paying for any Salmonella treatments!"

Sonja pouted and gave in, regurgitating a slimy, fragmented mess into the drain. We would have to try this again some other time, maybe for scrambled eggs.

"At least now we can get to the main part. You've put all the meat together and added an egg. Now you have to mix it up with your hands. Both of you reach in there and start mashing it up with your fingers. I think it's something you might enjoy. But don't eat any of it!"

Sonja and Momo started mixing the meat together like toddlers with Play-Dough. I could see their mouths watering as they worked, their predatory instincts telling them to dig in. Anytime they tried to eat some of the meat, I would tap them on the head with a wooden spoon. Maybe this was a little cruel, but learning to do these things was for their own good. I added some ground garlic to the mix and then had them shape it into a loaf. After dropping it onto a glass pan, I pushed in some lumps of mozzarella and then put it in the oven.

"Good work, girls! I'm very proud of you! You've just made your first meatloaf. Before long, you'll be able to do it without me here."

My praise made Sonja wag their tail and Momo purr, though that might have been the smell of the meatloaf cooking.

----------------------------------------

I'll never get tired of it, never get tired of watching them eat. Crouched down on all fours, completely naked, their faces buried in their food bowls, their heads bobbing while they chewed... it's just such a strange and entertaining sight. Momo no longer kept her distance from Sonja, now letting her canine counterpart eat right next to her. Every few mouthfuls, one of them would move to the water bowl between them and take a drink. I was sitting at the table, eating my own dinner and watching them. It was mesmerizing.

----------------------------------------

That next morning, as I was making breakfast for the girls, an idea came to me. While they were eating, I brought my laptop into the kitchen and set it on the table with the charger hooked up, as well as gathering the pencils and paper from yesterday. Going to YouTube, I looked up 'learning to read and write' and found a channel with a full playlist of lessons. I set the playlist to autoplay and repeat and started the first lesson, pausing it at the beginning. Once the girls had eaten and I had gone through my morning routine, I showed them the computer.

"Girls, pay attention, because I have a task for you. While I'm at work, I want you to watch these lessons and do whatever they tell you to do. This will be your homework." I had never let them use my computer before, so they looked at it with unease and confusion. I had already disabled the sleep function, so it would stay on this page all day. "You can pause it and start it anytime you want, so feel free to take breaks, but I want you to get as much of it done as possible. See? Just do this." I pressed the space bar, showing them how to start and stop the video. "And if you do this for me, I promise you a big reward."

They both perked up at the sound of a reward, standing on their toes with their ears and tails erect. "A big reward!" they squealed.

"That's right. Now, I'm off to work."

On cue, they each stepped forward and gave me a long kiss, full of love. Love and tongue.

----------------------------------------

After going back to bed and napping for a while, Momo and Sonja took their seats in the kitchen, the computer in front of them. It took Momo a second to remember which key I had pressed, but she got the first lesson going. It was a woman in a classroom with a whiteboard behind her. She gave an introduction, an overview of what she would be teaching, and then began the basics. Thanks to my lessons, the first video was little more than a recap.

The girls did I as I told them, following the instructions of the video and writing everything down. Their penmanship couldn't really be called that, as they held their pencils in their fists like children, leaving their letters scrawled. After the first half hour, Momo set her head down on the table.

"Momo's tired," she grumbled.

"Come on! Master will give us a big reward if we do this!" said Sonja, trying to get her back up.

"Master also said we could take breaks. Let's take a break."

Sonja wanted to argue, but she did want to go outside.

"Ok, we'll rest for a while."

Sonja paused the video and then zoomed outside to frolic in the woods. Momo was nearly knocked out of her chair by the blonde beauty rocketing past her. After, of course, closing the door behind Sonja, Momo went upstairs for a catnap. She entered the bedroom and wormed her way under the blankets, purring as she relished being enveloped in her master's scent.

An hour passed, Sonja eventually returning inside. Already knowing where Momo was, she went upstairs and found the feline tossing and turning in bed, her hand between her legs and her face flushed. Sonja was used to seeing Momo do this, it was how she spent much of her day, but the longer she watched, the more curious she became.

"Is it really that fun?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," Momo replied, rolling over onto her knees, ass in the air and face in the pillow, fingering herself like she was digging for the last tic-tac in the pack.

"Can I try?"

Momo didn't reply, too engrossed in her own pleasure.

Taking that as a yes, Sonja jumped onto the bed, nearly bouncing Momo off and onto the floor. The cat scowled at her in annoyance. "Just use your fingers to tickle yourself and imagine it's Master."

Sonja watched Momo pleasure herself, studying the movement of her fingers. Deciding to just wing it, she tried it on her own, running her fingers across her lips. She shivered from the sensation, her mind flashing back to the last time "playtime". She thought back to what it felt like to have body stimulated, played with, the intimate touching and caressing. She began to pant, her fingers becoming more ordered in their movements, especially once she found her clitoris. Lying side by side, Momo on the right and Sonja on their left. The two girls moved like mirror images, their hands vibrating between their legs while their breasts jiggled from every movement of their bodies. Their voices reached the same pitch while the same redness in Momo's face spread to Sonja.

As she writhed and twisted, a thought popped into Sonja's head. She had felt this exact kind of simulation before, back when she and Momo had first showered together. Maybe they could do it again. She reached out and jammed her right hand under Momo's, playing with her slit the way she had her own.

"What are you doing?!" Momo hissed, feeling Sonja's fingers penetrate her.

"It's just like the shower! I'll do you and you do me!"

Momo growled but gave in, resting her left hand between Sonja's legs and stirring her sleeve with her fingers. A new level of intensity had been reached, the girls moaning louder than before as they played with each other. Having someone else touch them in this way magnified the sensations, so much so that they were bucking their hips and stretching. They rubbed each other's clits like it was a race to induce an orgasm.

"Ah! I'm cumming! AROOOOOOOOOOO" Sonja howled.

She spread her legs wide, screaming in bliss as she came again and again, soaking Momo's hand. It took several seconds for her to settle, at which point she rolled onto her side, snuggling up against Momo, her right breast pressed to Momo's left. She changed hands, now rubbing Momo's clit with her left, able to get much more control and elbowroom. Momo moaned and cried, overwhelmed with the strength of Sonja's rubbing and the sensation of their nipples kissing.

"ROOOOOOOOWR!" she hollered, experiencing her own orgasm and drenching Sonja's fingers.

After a couple minutes to catch their breath, they got up and returned downstairs to continue their lessons.

----------------------------------------

"Girls! I'm home!"

"MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER! MASTER!" Sonja hollered, rushing over to me and wrapping her arms around me. Momo came a few moments later, much calmer than Sonja but showing just as much affection. There's nothing like two beautiful naked women welcoming you home after a long day at work. Unfortunately, I couldn't hug them back because I was carrying two big plastic bags.

"Yes, yes, I missed you too. Now, have you girls been good today? Did you get a lot done?"

"Yes, we did! We did a ton!" said Sonja.

From the table, she grabbed several sheets of writing exercises, showing that the girls had been busy. Their penmanship was still sloppy and childish, but in a cute way.

"Good girls! I'm very proud of you!"

I checked on my laptop, seeing how far they had gotten in the playlist. They hadn't done as much as I had hoped, but considering their intelligence and that I wasn't here, they had made realistic progress. I set the bags down on the table and the girls stared in interest, remembering that I had promised them a reward. I poured out the bags, sending out packs of crayons, markers, colored pencils, and a few other arts and crafts materials. I didn't get paints or glue, simply because I couldn't yet trust them not to make a mess.

"Master, what are these?" Momo asked, picking up a carton of colored modeling clays.

"These are for you. I actually should have gotten these a while ago. I bet you girls are probably bored out of your minds while I'm working. Well, now you can draw pictures, you can make statues and figurines, and I'll get you more stuff later so that you can make whatever you want." The girls didn't quite understand. "Here, let me show you." I grabbed a piece of paper and a few markers. It was just a quick doodle and more cartoonish than I would have liked, but I drew a picture of Momo and Sonja. "See?"

They stared at it like it was the Holy Grail.

"Master, that's so good! How did you do that?!" Sonja exclaimed.

"I'll show you in a bit. For now, I just want to relax on the couch with my girls."

We retreated to the living room where I took my place in the middle of the couch, snuggled up between two naked babes. We watched the evening news, me on my laptop, the Momo and Sonja butting their heads against me so that I would pet them, the three of us just enjoying the serenity. I soon had to give up on using my computer and simply gave the girls what they wanted, but in the way I wanted. I was working my fingers between Momo's legs, making her purr, and massaging Sonja's melon-like breasts, making her whimper. As usual, I got hard pretty quickly and they immediately noticed, fighting over who would get to suck me off first.

Sonja won the argument, managing the spring my rod free, only to immediately imprison it in the soft confines of her mouth. After a few minutes, Momo took over and managed to get the drop on Sonja. Instead of blowing me, she swung her leg over my lap and settled on it, using Sonja's saliva as lubricant to slide me into her. Momo started to bounce on my lap, moaning as I kissed her breasts. Every day spent in my office was a day spent waiting to come home to play with my girls. Every few minutes while sitting at my desk, my mind would drift back to the wonderful sensation of penetrating them, of stirring myself in their wet cunts, of making them moan and cry out. Now, I was where I belonged. Life was good.

----------------------------------------

After the news, I brought the girls back into the kitchen and showed them how to use everything I had gotten them. I showed them how to properly hold pencils and markers and drilled into their minds that the caps always had to be put on when not in use. As I prepared dinner, Sonja and Momo were seated at the dinner table, doodling with big grins on their faces and markers flying.

"Master! Master! Look what Momo drew!"

She rushed over to me, holding up a crudely drawn picture of the three of us on the couch. Funny thing though, she drew her and Sonja as a dog and a cat. It looked like it had been made by a first-grader, but I still loved it.

"Very good, very good! It's beautiful! I'm hanging it right up on the fridge!"

I rubbed her head to congratulate her, relishing the sound of her purring.

----------------------------------------

After having dinner, the girls watched as I reached into one of the bags of art supplies and pulled out a label maker.

"What's that?" asked Sonja.

"This is to help you learn to read," I said as I cut away the plastic packaging.

After failing to get it working and having the swallow my pride and read the directions, I started printing off labels for everything in the kitchen. They soon started following me around the room, reading off things as soon as I tagged them.

"Cab-i-nets..." said Momo, opening and closing the overhead door over and over.

"Close, it's 'cabinets'."

"Refri-ger-a-tor..." said Sonja, wagging her tail in front of the stainless-steel box.

"Refrigerator," I said.

"K-nife," Momo mumbled, examining the cutlery.

"Nope, just knife. The k is silent."

"Ap-plee," said Sonja, a piece of fruit in her hands.

"Nope, it's pronounced app-el, just like table."

"Lig-ht..." Momo said, squinting at the light switch.

"Light," I replied.

"Why are these words so weird?"

"Oh honey, it's because English is stupid. It's a horribly conceived language that mooches off of other languages for bits of spelling and grammar."

Then with a smile on my face, I printed off a small label and stuck it to Sonja's forehead. As expected, she frantically started spinning around, her eyes rolling all the way back as she tried to read what it said.

"What's it say?! What's is say?!"

Momo came by and read it. "Dog."

"That's correct," I said, Then I put a label on her own forehead.

"Sat," said Sonja.

"No, she's a cat. In this case, c sounds like k." Then, on a roll, I printed off more and more labels and stuck them on their bodies, naming all of their parts for them. "And now, onwards through the rest of the house."

----------------------------------------

After taking showers to wash off the sweat of the day (and those labels), the three of us made our way to the bedroom.

Momo was laid out on the bed, stunningly beautiful. She blushed as I held myself over her, blowing on her bare skin to tease her. Between breaths, I would lean down and kiss her body, dotting her naked form at random points. Climbing up onto the bed, I let my lips join hers. She spread her legs, inviting me, and I answered by plunging into her. She moaned as I explored her deepest recesses, often breaking our kiss to let her voice echo through the house. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her tail twisting like a corkscrew. The strength and speed of my movements grew with the passing time, the whole bed soon rocking back and forth as I thrust into her. Her breasts jiggled with each impact, her nipples skating across my chest.

Beside us lay Sonja, playing with herself as she watched us, desperate for her turn. What could it be called, the anticipation she was experiencing? She did not understand sex the way normal humans did, did not have a lifetime of experience in the modern age to define it in cultural terms and her apply her own moral values. To anyone watching this, her behavior could be considered naughty to say the least, depraved, but in truth, it was purely innocent. In many ways, lust was almost animalistic, the desire to mate being so basic and overwhelming that it directly opposed human logic and reason, but it was still so different for Sonja, who pretty much was an animal. To her, it was innocent enjoyment and excitement, the movements of her fingers in her slit about as naughty as the tossing and turning of a sleepless child on Christmas Eve. To her, it really was simple playing.

Leaving Momo thoroughly satisfied, I moved over to Sonja. She too received me on her back as I slid into her, still slick from Momo. Now it was Momo's turn to watch us, her fingers tentatively probing her flower as Sonja and I sucked on each other's tongues. I ended our kiss as my speed increased, instead deciding to play dirty. I lowered my head to her side and started nibbling on her right ear. It was much easier to do with Sonja than Momo, since her canine ears hung down rather than stood.

"Oh Master!" Sonja cried out, the added stimulation driving her over the edge. Whether cat or dog, nibbling the ear was always a winning move. For some reason, their ears just became a hundred times more sensitive during sex.

After a couple minutes, I pulled out of her, sitting up to catch my breath. Loudly purring, Momo crawled over and sniffed my manhood. I'm sure I could probably make a cat and fish smell joke, but that would be in bad taste. Showing none of the hesitation or concern that a normal girl might feel in this situation, she opened her mouth and began blowing me, cleaning me of Sonja's essence.

"Good girl," I hummed, rubbing her ears.

She looked up and purred, then turned around and pointed her ass at me, something that would have greatly annoyed me if she were still a normal cat, and while Sonja won in the breast department, Momo certainly had the cutest ass you had ever seen, heart-shaped and luscious. I leaned over and kissed her cheeks, something that confused her but still made her feel good.

Then, I got up behind her and mounted her like an animal, making her moan in happiness. Gripping her by the hips, I began rocking back and forth, thrusting into her as hard and fast as I could. Momo's voice became a continuous feline whine, a sound that I had long-since learned was a sign that I was on the right track. With ripples moving through her ass from each thrust, her tail seemed to curl and scrunch up, while her beautiful face made an expression almost similar to crying, but was really a reaction of sexual bliss. As I slammed into her again and again, Sonja came up from behind me. She was on her knees like I was, wagging her tail to try and get my attention. I once again started kissing her, freeing up one hand from Momo's hips to squeeze her breasts.