Master! Master! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good work, girls. We'll take a break and then start stuffing the leaves into trash bags for compost. But before we do that, we can play for a bit."

"Momo prefers to play inside."

"Not that kind of play. Just watch."

I walked to the end of the yard, turned around, and sprinted past the girls before jumping into the leaf pile. I was swallowed up, sinking into an ocean of orange leaves, every breath more autumn-y than a white girl with a pumpkin spice latte and UGG boots. Man, I haven't done that since I was a little kid. The nostalgia was overwhelming. Good thing I had asked the girls to avoid raking any leaves near animal crap.

"MASTER! MASTER!"

The girls were screaming in terror, thinking I had vanished from the universe. Once again, they proved that they were still animals. I poked my head out of the pile and looked at them as if from a hot tub.

"Come on in."

They looked at me in uncertainty. Were Sonja still a golden doodle, she would probably be circling the pile and barking at it to let me go.

"Girls, it's just a pile of leaves. Run over and jump in."

They looked at each other, still unsure of what to do. Sonja managed to gather her courage, starting a cautious run to my position. Buck naked with tits bouncing, she charged across the lawn and jumped, disappearing into the pile just as I had. She stayed submerged for a few seconds then burst up, throwing leaves into the air.

"YAY!"

She then dove back down, writhing and twisting in the pile like a husky savoring the last pile of snow in spring.

"See, Momo? We're having fun. Come and join us."

Momo gingerly strode over, taking her time. Still a cat at heart, she leaned over the pile as much as she could without touching it, her nose twitching as she sniffed the leaves. She began petting the leaves as if looking for something, the same way a cat would check a surface before jumping on it. Deciding to give her a little push (or technically a pull), I grabbed her hand and sent her falling into the pile.

"ROWR!"

Swallowed up by the leaves, she let loose a cry of shock and flailed her limbs as if she was drowning. I reached into the foliage, wrapped my arm around her, and pulled her into the surface, her hair filled with debris. "You're such a drama queen."

She wrangled herself out of my embrace and crawled over to the side, trying to find someplace comfortable. We were a good two feet off the ground, sitting on this leafy mattress, and the uneven platform and poor footing did not agree with her. Beside us, Sonja jumped out of the pile and ran to the end of the yard. Turning around, she sprinted back and leaped into the pile, cheering in happiness with a big goofy grin on her face. Diving under the leaves, she surfaced on the other side and repeated the run. Momo finally found an even spot in the pile and curled up, trying to keep warm in the sun.

"Are you sure you don't want to play like Sonja?" I asked.

Momo rolled onto her back and closed her eyes. "Nah."

Seeing her lying there in the leaves, completely naked with the sun shining on her breasts, I was starting to get aroused. If Momo wasn't in the mood for fun, I would just have to get her in the mood. I reached out and started playing with her labia, making her squirm. She wouldn't be able to fall asleep if I kept this up. I toyed with the plump lips, pinching them between my fingers or just tickling them with soft strokes. She began to moan and roll from side to side, neither resisting nor going along with it. Once the stimulation made her wet, I was able to slip my fingers inside her. She spread her legs, at last getting into the mood. I continued fingering her, palm facing upwards, simply brushing up on the fundamentals. Her pussy greedily enveloped my fingers, as if trying to bite them off, her soft insides just begging for further stimulation. Her moans grew in volume and I knew she was ready.

I unzipped my pants and whipped out my cock, then grabbed Momo by the ankles and pulled her over to me. She finally opened her eyes as I forced myself inside her. She released a shrill whine of bliss as I began to move, diving into her confines with deep strokes. Her legs were in the air, her toes curled, and her breasts were jiggling with every movement. I didn't bother trying to hold myself back and simply emptied everything I had into her. Momo purred as she felt me flood her pussy with my seed, and I pulled out, leaving her with a foamy creampie.

As I returned my snake to its den, Sonja dove into the leaves for the umpteenth time. "Hey, Sonja."

Her head perked up. "Master?"

A big smile on my face, I grabbed a handful of leaves and threw them at her. Hit with a leafy bukkake, Sonja laughed and retaliated, gathering up a pile of leaves and throwing them at me. She missed, hitting Momo instead. Of course, Momo shot back, hurling a bundle at Sonja, who managed to hit me with her second shot. Back and forth, we engaged in our leaf battle, enjoying the rest of the day.

----------------------------------------

As the sun began to set, we hurried with the second part of the composting. We gathered all the leaves together and stuffed them into black trash bags, perforated to let air and moisture through. After adding some water and shovelfuls of dirt to provide the microorganisms, we tied up the bags and left them in a nice sunny spot to cook. Next week we would repeat the whole process, and hopefully, we would have plenty of good fertilizer by next summer.

----------------------------------------

It was an average morning; I was getting ready for work, Momo was dozing on the couch after eating her breakfast, and Sonja had gone out, her restlessness trumping the cold.

As I was filling up my travel mug, the door swung open and Sonja rushed in. "MASTER! MASTER!"

"What is it? Did you find another squirrel?"

"No, there's someone in the shed!"

Part 4 will be up next week! Please comment!