All Comments on 'Master! Master! Pt. 08'

by Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like the story line

I am really like the story line keep up the good work.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Just Found You!

I'm going back to the beginning because I like his snarky sense of humor. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
story line idea

I'm really enjoying this story.

If I could suggest a story development... I would point out that animals come "on heat" once or twice a year. What would happen if the girls had a "season" (being extra horny) and subsequently got pregnant ? How would the girls handle it ? How would our hero handle it ? Would the babies be like the mother or the father or a hybrid of both ?

A newspaper expose after the girls, or Lorraine's guys, are found out by the local populace could lead to a media frenzy, religious nuts claiming they are the devil's spawn and the end of the world is occurring. However, it also opens up a line of contact for other people who have had pets change. The meeting and interplay of the Masters and pets would be interesting.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Ideas

The idea of them coming into heat once a year when they can get pregnant sounds quite reasonable, however, I hope it doesn't happen until much later when the situation has stabilized & the children would be safe.

In the meantime, I'm thrilled that humor is returning. Steve is hysterical. I want to vote for a Jack Russel terrier transforming; I think they would make a funny person, or maybe that border collie? Please, no Chihuahuas! It's wild that Betty goes against the stereotype of the sweet, placid dairy cow. I'm a little concerned about Lorraine's sense of humor under the influence of alcohol. Partying with her might become hazardous to one's dignity.

BTW, what is his name? He tells the girls to use it around other people but do they know what it is? Here he says he gives his name but only mentions the girls' names specifically. Just curious since I don't remember it in any previous chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ideas

after the story progresses a little more the idea of them bieng in heat is a very good one you can make and they don't have to become pregnant from it. and another cool idea would be to not just make it the usual pets that transform but a really different one to come in ( centaur, harpy, turtle) or something that is different and could be a unusual addition to the group a centaur so that lets say later on in the story during a emergency he could ride her to the rescue or smthn and same with the harpy. just get a girl that could help out in the story in that sense later on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Talk about giving some one a steel hard on.

I wish it was me with betty for their first time instead of him. It was one hot chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
blegh

nasty chapter filled with femdom and the main guy suddenly being a submissive bitch, not in line with how the story has been going and did not appreciate it suddenly being sprung on me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nope

Not a big boob fan. More than a handful is a waste.

UnholyXUnholyXover 4 years ago
What the hell...

I thoroughly enjoyed your story up until this chapter.

I don't know if this is where you planned it to go all along, or if you just somehow ended up here, but this went from something I loved to read, to something I had to force myself to finish. You completely switched how the main character is perceived, and this introduction of Betty and Lorraine, I feel, has no place in where your story was going.

Reading the comments from the next few chapters, it seems that I'll let the story end here and save myself the disappointment. Thanks for the story thus far, hope to see more like it.

SorchakSorchakabout 4 years ago
I must be a philistine, too.

As I didn't get the Jojo reference, either. Although I do at least know the name, I've never read the manga or watched the anime.

Mottniak57Mottniak57about 4 years ago
.

Desperate is good if it keeps you putting out stories like this

sowerofashsowerofashalmost 4 years ago

My vertebrae were damaged by that whiplash. Not cool

Fucked_up86Fucked_up86almost 4 years ago
Very disappointed

Story has taken a nose dive. My extreme hatred for bullies aside, you've done a complete 180 with the character and the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsome

Your story is rather captivating please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Went from simple silly fun to massive insecurity triggers in a single chapter. Thanks for that.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[22.09.22]

'Kungillingus Fu' = AWESOME!

I am really enjoying how the story is progressing and the humour is top notch!

11/10 for the series so far!!!!!

kip127kip127about 1 year ago

This is the end of the story. The rest is trash.

SatyrDickSatyrDick9 months ago

[06.08.23]

Something like my 3rd re-read!

Looove this:

"The first one, I would say is a blond, but that wouldn't be right since he didn't actually have hair. Instead, he had a big pompadour of yellow feathers growing out of his scalp. Give him some sunglasses and he'd be a perfect Johnny Bravo."

Grrrreat 90's callback!

11/10 Pairs of Shades!!!!!

skippersdadskippersdad4 months ago

So now he gets A Cow Wow.

SatyrDickSatyrDick1 day ago

[25.04.24]

This is too funny:

It should be mentioned that here in Maine, the whitest state in the country, the average skin tone is 'Starbucks cup'. If you give a Maine girl a bukkake, it looks like she just went running and is soaked in sweat. Meeting a black person up here is like finding a unicorn.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSage_of_the_Forlorn_Path@Sage_of_the_Forlorn_Path
1431 Followers
Find me on patreon at https://www.patreon.com/sageoftheforlornpath!

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES