Master! Master! Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped inside, having no choice but to pass by the front desk. Behind it sat an old woman, still dressed up in a coat and hat despite being in a heated building.

"Good morning! Is there anything I can help you find?"

Behind me, the girls all reacted differently to be spoken to. Momo was aloof as a cat would be, Sonja was happy and excited, and Chloe was nervous and shivering. Luckily, they each managed to avoid actually showing their reactions, just standing prim, proper, and silent like regular girls.

"No, thank you. We just came to use the Wi-Fi," I said, holding up my laptop case and charger.

She wasn't surprised, but I could tell part of her was hoping we were actually interested in reading. We went past her and I led the girls into the maze of shelves. They were all dumbfounded by the massive number of books, unable to believe that the world contained so much information.

"Now let's see if we can find something to interest you three."

It had been a long time since I actually set foot in a library before this storm, let alone had to look for something, but I was able to find my way around thanks to labeled shelves. I showed the girls to books about art, nature, and other simple subjects. Luckily, this library had a large selection for elementary school readers, so there was plenty of material to keep them busy.

We finally settled at a table in the corner farthest from the librarian, I on my laptop and the girls with their books. While I was looking around on Facebook, Momo was reading a book about marine life, Sonja reading a book about dogs, and Chloe was trying to find Waldo.

----------

About an hour after settling down, Sonja had finished her book and was now looking for another one. She was in the children's section, unsure of what she even wanted. She was also here for another reason. Even though she was expressly forbidden, she couldn't help but untuck her tail and let it wag freely. Whether she tucked her tail into her coat or her pants, it was always bent uncomfortably. Hidden in the bookshelves was the only safe space.

"Whoa!"

She spun around, hearing a stranger's voice. It was a six-year-old boy, staring at her tail. She was still wearing her hat to keep her ears hidden, so she didn't hear him approach. This was exactly what she had been warned against and she was now terrified.

"Is that real?" the boy asked.

Sonja thought back. She had been told what to say in this situation. "No... I... uh... I got it for Christmas."

"Can I touch it?"

Sonja should have said no, but as a dog, she was a slave to her need for attention. She turned around and let the boy touch her tail, fighting with all her strength to keep from wagging it in joy.

"Sonja?" I called out to her from the end of the aisle, causing her to freeze up. "Come on, it's time for us to head home," I said while flashing her the evil eye.

----------

Days later, the icy cluster-fuck finally came to an end, leaving the entire state buried in snow. Of course, that didn't mean everything was back to normal. There were power outages as far as the eye could see, and work crews had barely been able to do anything because of the constant weather. Countless powerlines were torn or cradling fallen trees. First, electricity had to be restored to the towns, then to the suburban populations, and way down at the bottom of the totem pole was my area, out in the Lovecraftian boondocks. The truest definition of misery is having to go to work each day and come home to a powerless house.

Nearly four weeks after the first storm hit, the power finally came back on. I'll be honest, I almost cried in joy. You don't realize how much you take cable and the Internet for granted until they're gone.

----------

The weeks passed, with winter giving way to spring, and with spring came warmth, and with warmth came something beautiful. I came downstairs one sunny Saturday morning, leaving behind Momo still napping in bed. In the kitchen, I found Sonja and Chloe, wearing nothing but socks. It was 50º outside, which to a Mainer is tropical weather, and the girls had finally shed their winter garb.

Seeing me, Sonja pranced over. "Good morning, Master!"

My eyes fell to her breasts, somehow breaking the laws of physics and bouncing with much more energy than the movements that caused said bouncing. I had missed seeing those sweet pink areolas every morning.

"Good morning, Sonja," I said as I rubbed her head. I then stepped over to Chloe who was making a sandwich and embraced her from behind. She yelped as I moved my hands across her naked body. "It is ridiculous how soft you are." She just smiled and clutched my arms.

Momo came downstairs and stretched, groaning in joy at the feel of fresh air against her bare skin. "Master, we don't have to do anything today, do we? Momo just wants to lie in the sun."

"Actually, today I was thinking we could make a vegetable garden. I looked it up and April is the month to start planting. Enjoy it while you can, while it's still the time of year for work to be done later in the day rather than earlier. Everyone, get yourselves ready and we'll start at noon."

----------

"Wow, this is looking good." I had just opened one of the bags of composted leaves gathered from the fall, which had mulched beautifully. This past winter had certainly been erratic, with constant drops and heat blooms. It looked like the frequent thawing and freezing had helped break the leaves down even faster than normal.

"Master, what is this stuff?" Chloe asked.

"Well before you appeared, we gathered all these leaves that had fallen from the trees and bagged them up like this so that they would decay. Now we'll mix them into the soil as fertilizer."

Chloe lowered her head and wrinkled her nose. "It's stinky."

"That means it's good stuff. Ok, girls, gather around."

I brought them to the middle of the backyard, where we were lucky to have plenty of sun. All three girls were naked, except for shoes, as the ground was still cold.

"What we need to do is mark a large rectangle here and start digging up the soil. It has to be nice and fluffy for the seeds we'll plant. After that, we'll start digging trenches around the sides for drainage. Now, we have only two big shovels, so while Sonja and I are digging the trenches, Momo and Chloe, I want you two to start tearing up the grass."

We established the largest garden we could, marking it with big sticks from the woods. Sonja and I started from the same corner and moved in different directions, carving deep ravines into the earth. Out here in the wilderness, the soil was black and soft from countless seasons of fallen leaves decomposing. We might not even need our mulch for it. With small gardening spades, Momo and Chloe started peeling up the sod. They'd tear off a piece, shake off some of the soil, and toss it into the woods. Sonja, of course, gave in to her instincts and went chasing after the grass balls on more than one occasion.

I had almost finished one side of the garden when I stopped, staring at my shovel stuck in the earth. My skin felt chilled. "Girls, there is something I need to take care of. I'll be back in a little bit."

I took my shovel and walked off. No questions were answered. I headed into the woods, following a familiar path. The spring thaw was just about finished, with the soil unfreezing and just a few patches of dirty snow left in shaded areas. I had to walk quite a distance to get to where I was going, and unfortunately, my sense of smell helped guide me to my destination. I finally found her, the deer, but no matter how much I had braced myself for it, the sight was almost too much for me to bare.

I was staring at the poor girl, feeling sick to my stomach. She, like the forest, had thawed with the warmth of spring, but nature was cruel to her, depriving her of the dignity she deserved. Her body was in the early stages of decay and her smell had attracted other animals. The coyotes had already done a number on her and now bugs were taking their turn. But even now, she was beautiful, as if with one eye I was seeing her as she was before me, but my other eye saw her as she would have been.

Her face was cold and pale, like weathered stone, but in my mind, it was warm and tan, and she was smiling with happiness and love. Her eyes were closed, but I could see them, sparkling with her head resting on the pillow next to mine as she greeted me every morning. Her body was in the shadows of the branches overhead, but I saw it shined upon by the sunlight passing through my bathroom window as we lay in the tub, our bodies interlaced beneath the steaming surface of the water. Out here in the woods, she had only the stench of death, but my nose twitched from a scent that wasn't there, the scent I would have found when I embraced her each day and smelled her chestnut hair. The one thing that my imagination couldn't produce was her voice. I could only watch her silently mouth the words "I love you".

I turned away, my face soaked with tears. It took several minutes before I regained my composure. Once my eyes were dry and my breathing steady, I began to dig. The deeper I went, the harder the soil became, still out of reach of the warmth of spring, but I powered through it. Giving her a proper burial was the least she deserved and the least I owed her, and I wasn't going to let a little ice take that away. I hacked through frost and tree roots, and finally stopped when I could go no further. I moved the girl into the grave and made sure she was comfortable. I brushed aside a lock of her hair that hung over her eyes, then I draped my shirt over her face like a veil.

I began to cover her with soil, praying that this would be the last time. I loved my girls, and I just didn't have it in me to bury another. Starting with Momo in July, four girls had appeared over a six-month stretch. It was now late April, meaning that if there was any sort of pattern, at least two more girls would have shown up by now. Either they hadn't appeared or they were far off in the wilderness, probably having met the same end as the deer. Maybe I could finally hope it was over. Maybe the deer girl dying ended whatever was going on.

When I was finished, I made a cross out of two sticks and some of the string I used to measure out the vegetable garden. I wasn't religious, but it didn't feel right to not leave some kind of marker. I hammered it into the ground and stepped back. As a grave, one certainly couldn't ask for better. This was a beautiful spot. I hope she'd be happy with it.

I made the hike back home with my heart now feeling much lighter. Upon reaching the house, I saw that the vegetable garden was finished, at least the drainage trenches and the sod removal were. Tomorrow we would mix in the mulch and plant seeds. I went inside and found the girls in the living room. As soon as they saw me, they rushed over and embraced me with tearful eyes. Maybe they were worried when I didn't come back as soon as I promised. Maybe they were scared when they saw me covered in dirt and sweat and missing my shirt. Maybe they were alarmed when they smelled my dry tears or the stench of decay. Or maybe they were just sad because they knew what I had done. All I could do to reassure them was hold them close. Nothing was said. Nothing needed to be said.

----------

The next day, we finished up the vegetable garden, mixing in mulch with the soil and then planting the seeds. The girls spent the rest of week going in and out of the house, all them eager to see the first green tips. I was certainly eager as well, simply wanting to avoid the frustration of having screwed up.

Saturday saw me up rather early for a weekend, though not nearly as early as on a workday. If it's before noon, it's early. We had stuff to do around the house and I went out to the hardware store to pick up a few things. It was a truly beautiful day, with a warm breeze, clear sky, and blooming leaves. I was driving out on the rural road between me and the nearby town, with houses few and far between.

THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

The sound came from one of my rear tires. I pulled over and checked it out. Well, I was bound for a "screw you" from fate any day now. Luckily it just manifested in a nail stuck in one of my tires. Just a few rotations had completely bent it. A pain in the ass, but it could be worse. I got the spare and the jack out of the car and went to work. As I lifted up the car, the jack was making a grinding noise, louder than it should have been. It was one of those small jacks with the screw that straightens out two bent arms. I should have stopped, but I made one more twist of the screw and the sound of metal snapping broke the serenity of the morning and my car dropped back down. Ok, it's gotten worse.

One of the metal arms had a ridged ring, which would catch the grooves of the screw and allow the arm to bend or straighten, but that ring had just broken. A flat tire and now a broken jack. My blood pressure was starting to rise. I checked my phone. Dead. And my charger was back home. After taking a deep breath, I got back in my car and proceeded to scream every swear and profanity I knew. I looked down the road, seeing a mailbox not too far away. Hopefully, someone was home and would let me borrow a jack.

I made the walk down the road and turned onto the long, unpaved driveway, surrounded by fenced fields. On a day like this, I actually enjoyed the opportunity to take a walk and get some sun. I could see a house in the distance, and next to it, a huge barn. As I got closer, I passed by loitering cows, not even looking in my direction. The house was beautiful, painted a nice sky blue.

I followed the sound of a radio playing NPR and strode into the barn. I saw a cow with someone sitting on the other side from me, milking it.

"Hello?"

"Just a minute! Come on in!" It was a woman's voice

I walked over and stood by the cow. "Well, this is certainly a fine specimen."

The person milking it looked up. She was a stunning beauty, probably my age with long black hair and deep ebony skin. If it weren't for my three girls at home, I would have asked her out on a date in a second. It should be mentioned that here in Maine, the whitest state in the country, the average skin tone is 'Starbucks cup'. If you give a Maine girl a bukkake, it looks like she just went running and is soaked in sweat. Meeting a black person up here is like finding a unicorn.

"This is Betty, our best milker and breeder. She's very playful and affectionate. Be careful, though, as she can also be a bit rough."

We introduced ourselves. She was Elise, the owner of the farm.

"So, can I help you?" she asked.

"My car got a flat tire and my jack broke, do you have one I could borrow?"

"A jack? Yeah, I've probably got one in my truck, just hold on and—" She was cut off by a ringing in the chest pocket of her overalls. She pulled out her phone and saw the name. "Oh, sorry, I really need to take this. If you have the time, just wait in here and I'll get the jack when I'm done. Don't worry, Betty will keep you company."

I was in no rush, and certainly no position to complain. I thanked her and she walked past me, heading into the house while talking on the phone. As I watched her leave, I felt Betty nudge me from behind. I rubbed the top of her head and she mooed in happiness. It had been a long time since I had seen a cow up close, not since I was a kid. They really were big sweethearts, with eyes full of love.

"Yes, you're cute, but unfortunately not cute enough for me to go vegetarian."

The moment I stopped petting her, she'd headbutt me, demanding more attention. Living with three affectionate animal girls, it was certainly something I was used to. I moved away from the cow and lazily wandered around, not really looking at anything in particular. In a split second, my breath was pulled from my lungs and the ground disappeared from under my feet as I was yanked backward by my collar. I was tossed through the air, landing on a bale of hay with my back against the wall and my head spinning.

"Who said you could stop petting me?"

That voice shook me back to lucidity and I looked up. "Oh fuck."

Before me was a woman, completely naked with light brown skin and white hair. She was an easy seven and a half feet tall with long ears, huge hooves for feet, and a whipping tail with a puff of hair at the end. But what truly drew my attention were her tits, the largest I had ever seen, utterly inhuman. Sonja's boobs were like two melons, but these were bigger than basketballs! Thanks to Internet porn, I had seen a vast array of fun pillows, and like all men, was a bit of a connoisseur. Thanks to that experience, I found that there was a point in which the ratio of mass to surface area of sweater hams became greatly disproportionate, or to put it in layman's terms, after a certain size, knockers just flatten out and sag. But these Death Stars, they looked firm enough to be implants, but they were somehow all natural! I thought Sonja had the golden Bahama mammas, perfect in size but with minimal droop, but I realized at this moment I was staring at the holy grail of all gazongas.

The woman's whole figure oozed sexuality, with a flat stomach but the widest hips I had ever seen and a vulva that looked freshly waxed. She strode over to me like a runway model and raised her leg, slamming her hoof against the wall just inches from my head. The whole barn shook from the impact and the wood creaked as if about to snap. She leaned in, my eyes darting from her face to her tits to her pussy.

This shouldn't be possible, what the hell was going on?! All the times before, the girls had transformed when they and I were both asleep, not to mention they had been within a close proximity me for a long period of time beforehand. All I did was look away for a minute and Betty transformed!

"What happened? How did you transform so fast like—"

She shushed me. "First you come in here and interrupt Elise while she's milking me, then you walk away halfway through petting me? A pathetic little worm like you shouldn't be so arrogant." She then gained a sadistic smile. "I'll make sure you finish the job, and then I'll take my turn milking you. I won't even leave a drop behind," she reached down and grabbed my crotch, "no matter how much you cry and beg me to stop."

Oh shit, Betty wants snu snu!

She didn't even bother trying to undo the button, she just ripped my jeans and briefs open. Unfortunately, I had nothing but a comatose caterpillar in my lap due to fear. When she kicked the wall next to my head, I was lucky not to have a heart attack. Betty grabbed what could loosely be described as my manhood and cruelly squeezed it.

"Look at this tiny thing. I typically fuck bulls, so I know what real size is, but I didn't think I would be this disappointed."

This is weird, she was so different from the other girls. Was it because she wasn't mine? She also knew a lot more about sex. Was it because she had bred before? Elise said that Betty could be a bit rough, but this was ridiculous.

As if reading my mind, Betty slapped me and jumbled my thoughts. "Don't zone out on me. You owe me an apology. I got my hopes up that you would be fun to mess with, but you're nothing but a wimp."

"Ok! I'm sorry!" I don't know why I said it. Pretty much, I was just scared. Elise, save me from this psycho cow milf!

"That's a good boy, now it's time for you to get to work. You have to finish where Elise left off, but you don't get to use your hands." She hefted her humungous breasts in my face, her areolas the size of my palm and her nipples pointing like two pink strawberries.

On second thought, Elise, take your time.

I took her left nipple into my mouth and sucked it like a vacuum cleaner, draining her of milk. It didn't take much; upon the smallest amount of pressure from my lips, the floodgates were opened and I was nearly drowning. Holy shit, this was one of the sweetest things I had ever tasted! It was like hot vanilla ice cream, only much more delicious than that poor analogy makes it sound.