Master! Master! Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My efforts were definitely easing Betty's temper, as her smile softened, and luckily, so did her strangling grip on my dick. She hummed in bliss and began to jack me off while using her other hand to massage her other breast.

"That's right, drink it up like the little baby you are. Oh, be careful! If you spill a drop, I'll severely punish you."

She pressed down on the head of my dick with her thumb just to make sure I understood. She didn't need to worry, as I was already addicted. I was drinking like my life depended on it, not sure if I was sucking on her tit or a spout from the fountain of youth. If I drank enough, would I become immortal? I certainly felt like I would. When the output started to lessen, I switched to the other nipple, even though my stomach was already full. The harder I worked, the more she rewarded me with a vigorous handjob. Her mood was definitely improving.

"Ok, you've done enough. Now it's time for me to milk you." She pulled her nipple from my mouth and I immediately went into withdrawal. "Now, if you ask respectfully like the whelp you are, I may be merciful to allow to cum without too much pain. Or maybe I should just grind your pathetic dick with my hoof until you ejaculate out of shame. Are you ready to be my little bitch boy?"

I really didn't want those two cinderblocks anywhere near my junk. Time to swallow my pride. "Please! Please let me cum! I'll be your little bitch boy!" Ok... that hurt, that really hurt to say. I felt like I had just been punched in the heart. I'm so glad the girls weren't around to see me like this. Would they be ashamed of me?

"You're in luck, I'll show you just how far out of my league you are."

She knelt down and her tongue found my shaft. In the blink of an eye, my member was gone, having disappeared into her throat. Jesus, it was months before the girls were this good. She sucked me gluttonously, like she was trying to physically siphon the semen out of me instead of making me orgasm. The movements of her tongue, her cheeks, her hands, the way she was sucking, it was so intense that it was borderline painful, and unquestionably the best blowjob of my life. I don't know how I lasted, but I held it in and she pulled away.

"Well done. I would have put you through Hell if you actually ejaculated after something that light. Now, how about something to really test your mettle?"

She then held her breasts over my lap and began to massage them, coaxing some milk to dribble on my cock. With her hands, she mixed it with the saliva from the blowjob into a frothy lube. Then, like the two trucks crashing in the Matrix Reloaded, she slammed her breasts against my manhood. I immediately jerked, unable to believe such sensations could exist. Her mountains completely consumed me, my manhood now lost. Combined with the slipperiness of the milk and saliva, the softness of her breasts was driving me literally insane, as every second that passed by, I could feel my grip on reality weakening as pure pleasure eroded my mental foundations.

This wasn't good, my mind couldn't handle feeling something like this. It was so good but also so bad, like I had sold my soul to the devil for this. Betty relentlessly bullied my cock, using her tits as instruments of torture to drain me of my resolve. Fuck, I need to bring Sonja and Momo here so that Betty could teach them how to do this! I was watching her do it, but I couldn't fathom how it was actually happening. I came, I don't know when it happened but it did. It could have been ten seconds, it could have been ten years; I'm just lucky I still remember my name.

A jet of semen erupted from Betty's cleavage like Old Faithful at Yellowstone, one white stream shooting across her face and the rest splashing back down on her tits. Betty wiped it off her cheek with a smile and tasted it.

"That's an impressive amount, but something tells me you weren't bottling it up. Either you're some pathetic loser that needs to masturbate every day because he's all alone, or you got someone back home draining you like a tick. You've gone from being a baby to being a child, but now it's time for me to see if you're a man." She looked down at my flaccid member. "But you sure as hell can't do anything with that weak thing. You'd better get that thing hard quick, because I don't expect to wait without being entertained."

It happened in a flash, my head knocked back against the wall with a painful sting. Betty had spun around and slammed her big brown ass against my face, completely enveloping me. Her pussy was against my mouth and nose, her ass cheeks forming an almost airtight seal around my face. It was both horrifying but euphoric. Betty's badonkadonk was as great as her tits; I actually felt honored to be smothered by something so incredible. Part of me hoped I would suffocate from this, because that part couldn't imagine a more glorious death. The rest of me was trying to push her off because I could barely breathe!

Betty reached down and grabbed my nuts. "I'm not moving off you until you get hard again. Starting licking, because if you stop..." She gave a tiny squeeze, just enough to make me momentarily nauseous.

While I could barely hear her due to her ass cheeks covering my ears, I got the idea and fought for my life. I licked her with everything I had, sending my tongue as far deep inside her as I could. Jesus, even her pussy was huge. I felt like a diver leaving behind the continental shelf and dropping down into the open ocean. But oh God, was it sweet. Would it be wrong for me to compare it to a veal cutlet? I swear, I may end up getting addicted to this bitch.

I am proud to say that I think Betty was realizing I was no novice. Months with three beautiful women had given me all the training I needed to defeat her with my Kungillingus Fu. Her whole body was trembling and I could hear her moaning. She desperately wanted to massage her breasts, but one hand was busy holding my balls hostage and she had the other on her knee to keep her body braced. She finally staggered forward, and due to my half-charged erection, I'm pretty sure it was because she didn't want to give me the satisfaction of making her orgasm.

She straightened her posture and regained her composure but didn't look at me. "Well, you've shown that you're not quite as worthless as I thought you to be. But now comes the hardest part. Time to show me that you're a man."

She walked over to the gate of a vacant stall and bent forward, kneeling on a hay bale and pointing her ass at me. She was daring me to take her. Even the way she swung her tail was a tease. Goddamn, that ass is perfection. I wanted to build a church to that ass. Just looking at it restored me to full rigidity. I wanted to ravage her, if only to teach her a lesson.

I ripped off my clothes, stormed over, grabbed her by the hips, and thrust myself into her.

"Oh, is this all you have to offer? I was wrong, you're still just a baby. It feels like a little infant is trying to have his way with me."

Danger! Danger! I had been too careless and let her lure me into a trap! Her ass, her big beautiful brown ass sculpted by God, it was in the way! I had hit her with all the force I could muster but I only got in halfway! There was too much cushion for the pushin'!

"Damn it!"

I solidified my hold on her hips and began throwing myself against her, thrusting with my last remaining pride as a man on the line. It wasn't working, I wasn't getting enough penetration! But she, on the other hand, was assaulting me with techniques I never knew women had! Her cunt was pulling me in, massaging my member and then choking and beating it. I had cummed just a couple minutes ago, but I couldn't last against pussy of this magnitude!

She just laughed at my attempts, ridiculing me while throwing her ass back at me hard enough to almost send me falling to the floor. "I pity whatever poor girl you disappoint every night! You think you can satisfy me with something this weak?"

Damn it, there had to be a way to beat her, for my pride! Of course, there was the nuclear option. I could go in for a sneak attack in her back door. Momo and Sonja were utterly traumatized when I re-housebroke them. A full power assault would surely leave Betty completely stunned and ensure my victory! But I had never done anal before, and she might just end up ripping my dick off. Not to mention that she would almost surely murder me, like straight up stomp on my skull and hose my brains off the cement floor.

Wait, there was a way! I came to a stop and Betty looked back at me. "Oh? Giving up already? I was right, you truly are pathetic."

"You said you've bred with bulls, but let me show you how a man does things!"

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and with all the strength I had, I flung her to the ground. "What the hell?!" she cursed, landing on her back.

Before she could move, I forced her legs apart and got on top of her. "Missionary position, bitch! This is why we're at the top of the food chain!"

With nothing in my way, I entered her, balls-deep in a single stroke. She shivered from the sudden penetration, refusing to believe I had gone so deep. She may be a demon in the sack, but this is still her first time in her new body as a human, and when it comes to humans, the advantage is mine. I felt new life in me, unleashing everything I had on Betty's snatch and sending her voice echoing through the barn.

"Oh fuck! What is this?" she groaned as I pounded her pussy like I was making mashed potatoes. To further raise the bar, I even resumed sucking on her breasts as I fucked her, knowing they were her weakness. For a solid five minutes, I brutalized her to the sound of her euphoric cries. "Oh God, something is happening to me!"

With each slam, her legs would spread a little farther and the pitch of her voice would rise, and then, she released a cry that suddenly dropped to a deep moo. Waves of pleasure rushed through her and she embraced me, holding on to me like a lifeline as she endured the storm. She soon became limp and I held myself up over her with a smug smile.

"For all that crap you put me through, I'm guessing you've never had an orgasm before. You're welcome."

How the hell can a cow be so fast? Before I had even realized it, she spun us around so that now I was on the bottom. She had a similar grin on her face as she gyrated her hips, my cock still inside her. "Fine, you made me cum, the score is even. Now it's best two out of three!"

Time for the final battle! Now it was her pride on the line and she was taking it seriously, riding me like she was trying to kill me. She bounced on my lap with every drop threatening to crush my pelvis but nearly leaving me delirious from sexual euphoria. Her breasts were heaving, every movement sending milk sprinkling from her nipples. It was a glorious sight. But I wasn't done yet, I still had some strength in me. I began countering her drops with my thrusts, closing the distance between us at every opportunity. I was exhausted, sore, and maybe even slightly concussed, but I was too stubborn to not give it my all.

Her voice then reached that high pitch and I knew it was over. She hadn't cum yet but the fuse was lit. She rode me even harder, trying to get as much stimulation as possible and moaning like an opera singer. But I was on the verge, victory would be measured in seconds.

"MOOOOOOOOOO!"

Betty came, experiencing wave after wave of orgasms. She was squeezing her tits with both hands, sending milk squirting from her nipples with incredible volume and distance. I ejaculated just a moment afterward, completing what was easily the best sex of my life.

"Get off him!"

We both looked at the entrance to the barn where Elise was standing, a look of horror on her face. She stormed over and pulled Betty off me, pinching her ear the way she would a misbehaving child.

"Oh come on, we were just getting started!" Betty whined.

Instinct took over, my sense of shame returning. I ran over to my clothes and put them back on, though my pants were shredded.

I looked back to Elise who was covering her face with her hands. Yep, I knew that expression. Holy shit, she was even crying.

"Elise—"

"Listen, I don't have a lot of money, but I'll pay anything if you can just forget this ever happened and tell no one about this."

Wait, what the hell? Shouldn't she be more concerned with the fact that somehow her cow turned into a hybrid rather than the possibility I might tell someone? Unless... she already knew that this was possible.

"Has this happened before?" I asked.

"Look, just forget about it!"

"Just tell me, has it happened before?! How many other animals have turned?"

We both looked at each other, finally understanding.

"You know what's going on here, don't you?" she asked.

"It's happened to me four times before now but I can't say I understand it. But you've seen it too, before now, haven't you?"

"Yes."

"Animals around you have transformed into people?"

"Not me, but my sister. All of her pets turned into men. She had to move out before it happened to any of the bulls. This is my first time actually seeing a female... whatever-the-hell-they-are."

I couldn't believe it, someone else was going through what I was experiencing. Finally, I might get some answers! Considering the fact that everything I knew about this phenomenon had just been turned on its head by Betty, I needed those answers now more than ever.

"I need to talk to her."

"Come back here at 6. I'll invite her over for dinner. I suggest you bring your... pets with you."

----------

After Elise helped me switch out my flat tire, I drove home with my mind racing. I came inside, finding the girls all watching Sesame Street. I don't know what's funnier, three adult-sized women watching Sesame Street and playing along, or the fact that they're all naked while watching it. Sonja, as always, rushed over to greet me, but stopped before reaching me. A strange look was on her face.

"Master has played with someone."

She then closed in and began sniffing me all over, trying to sort through the multitude of smells. After the morning I had, I surely reeked of Betty.

"Girls, gather around, we need to talk."

We all sat at the kitchen table and explained everything that had happened, from Betty's transformation to Elise's invitation to meet her sister. Well, I kept a lot of details about me and Betty's playtime hidden. I didn't want them to get jealous. When I was done, the girls sat, stunned. It was a while before they spoke.

"So there are others like us?" asked Momo.

"So there are others like Master?" asked Chloe.

"MASTER PLAYED WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!" screamed Sonja.

Due to Sonja's reaction, I was really starting to feel guilty. After all, it would break my heart if the girls played with another man. Though, maybe it wasn't romantic jealousy. Momo and Chloe didn't seem fazed at all by the fact that I had sex with Betty. To them, playing was more physical than personal. Perhaps Sonja was just feeling canine competitiveness. Back before she transformed, she could always tell when I had pet another dog and would give me the third degree with her nose whenever I came home from work. But still, I should make sure...

"Sonja, why are you upset?"

Sonja looked down, suddenly embarrassed. "I don't know Betty. What if she wanted to hurt Master? I'm glad Chloe got to play with Master because I know she's kind. I don't want Master to play with anyone until I know they aren't bad."

So that was it. She wasn't jealous, just protective. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead. "I appreciate that. And don't worry, I'll always keep your feelings in mind. Now, everyone be dressed and ready to go by 5:30 and remember all of your table manners."

I then went upstairs, in dire need of a shower and a long nap.

----------

We were all quite nervous and excited when we made the drive over to Elise's farm. The girls were all dressed up with brushed teeth, eager to meet others of their own kind. Elise had said that her sister's pets had turned into men and I was curious as to what they looked like. In my case, only female animals had transformed around me, so Elise's sister might be proof that it only happens with animals of the opposite sex.

We pulled into her long driveway, parking next to Elise's truck and her sister's car. All of the cows were in their pens for the night and lights were on in Elise's house.

"Ok, girls, best behavior."

We stepped up onto the front porch and I knocked on the door. It was open a moment later and my sphincter slammed shut. Before me were three half-naked hulks, just slightly shorter than Betty and with muscles that bodybuilders would fantasize about. They were wearing banana hammocks. Why the fuck were they wearing banana hammocks?! Hell, forget them beating me up, I was afraid they would bend me over the table and have their way with me! But Goddammit, they were magnificent. Perfect skin, perfect facial features, and hip bones that could sink the Titanic. My fear of violent sodomy was overwhelmed by my frustration at being so clearly outclassed in all physical aspects.

Chloe instinctively huddled behind me, Momo's hair was on end with her tail standing erect, and Sonja had a growl in her throat.

"Ok guys, move back!" A woman pushed her way through with the same complexion as Elise but with frizzy hair and glasses. She looked at us with a big grin. "So, you're the little bitch boy that Betty told me about!"

Of all the ways she could have greeted me, why did she have to say that?

"And you must be Lorraine."

"Bingo. And these are your pets? They're so cute!" She leaned forward to try to hug Sonja, but she and Momo joined Chloe behind me. I know, girls, I know.

"Can we come in?"

"Of course! Of course! Don't mind the guys, they're actually very skittish. I just thought this would be the funniest way for you to meet them. Come on in!"

She returned inside with the men closely following her. I don't know which was more disturbing, the amount of man ass I saw, or how toned it was.

Inside, I could hear Elise. "Ok, Lorraine, you had your fun, now get them dressed!"

I could also hear one of the men. "He's here! He's here and he brought his pets! I spent all day wondering what they would look like and now I know! Isn't this amazing? Isn't this incredible? Ineverthoughtthisdaywouldcomeanditsnow—"

His words just mixed together as he spoke faster and faster.

The girls and I all looked at each other, built up our courage, and went inside. The house of a farmer was as expected, filled with tools that needed to be taken back to the barn, touched with the second-hand smell of animals, but also very welcoming and warm. We passed by the living room and dining room and entered the kitchen, where food was being feverishly prepared. The men were getting dressed, and only now was I actually noticing their characteristics.

The first one, I would say is a blond, but that wouldn't be right since he didn't actually have hair. Instead, he had a big pompadour of yellow feathers growing out of his scalp. Give him some sunglasses and he'd be a perfect Johnny Bravo. When he turned around, I also saw a large sheet of feathers growing out of the base of his spine, almost looking like a beaver's tail. The second had dark gray hair despite being young, with two triangular ears on the top of his head. He also had a big bushy tail, fluffy beyond description. The third had a green scaly tail, as large as one of his legs, with ridges going up his spine and giving way to a mohawk of the same color. He also had two streaks of the scales going down his cheeks from his eyes. The three of them were all tan in varying shades, but I couldn't be sure if it was from sun exposure or if it was their natural skin tones. The girls were completely stunned, finally having others to compare themselves to. Like them, the three men wore clothes altered to let their tails hang freely.