Master! Master! Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," she muttered.

"You girls go check out the house. We're going to talk to the doctors."

"Yahoo!" Sonja hollered, racing past me and into the house.

Momo, Chloe, and Leah followed her, along with the pillar men.

"Betty, can you keep an eye on them, make sure they don't break anything?"

"Anything for you, Master," said Betty, as if I had asked her to start playing with herself.

Once again, the doctors shot me a dirty look.

--

"Momo! Look at our room! It's so big!"

Momo followed Sonja's voice to the master bedroom and found her jumping on the mattress. The mattress itself was large as the bedroom from the old house, as per special order. There were bureaus and closets filled with clothes and a large TV on the wall. Huge windows let in the sunlight, illuminating a large fiberglass cradle for Leah. It was lined with thick foam rubber and could be filled and emptied by a hose leading into the wall

"Aw, I can't bounce very high," Sonja whined. The mattress was foam, rather than springs, which might hinder playing a bit.

"Come see the bathroom," Momo said.

The previous owner of the mansion had good tastes. The bathroom was extravagant with alabaster tiles and black marble walls, and along with a multi-directional shower, there was a large hot tub by the window. Momo stepped into the empty tub and walked around in circles several times.

"Now everyone can take a bath together."

"Let's go find Chloe and Leah!"

--

Chloe was wandering the expansive corridors, keeping next to the walls as per her instincts. This mansion was like the grocery store, so large that she couldn't imagine its construction being possible. It made her particularly nervous, like she was once again just a tiny rodent hiding in the woodshed.

"There you are, little one."

She turned around to see Betty. For someone with hooves for feet, she was remarkably stealthy. Like the girls, she was skimpily dressed, just a tube top and a skirt. Rather than an affinity for nudism, it was simply that no store sold anything that would fit her, but once she got to her room, she'd find a bureau full of custom clothes.

"This house is too big. It scares me."

"Don't worry, once you get used to it, it will feel downright cozy. By the way, where's Leah?"

--

"This house is so big! I didn't know houses could be made so big! I wonder how many trees it took. Look at all these floorboards, they must have taken so many trees! And the windows, all this glass!"

Steve droned on and on as he walked along with Tobi through the mansion. Behind them was Alex with Leah riding on his shoulders. The three of them were following around Lorraine.

"Damn, this place is awesome!" she said.

"Mistress, should we have just wandered off like that?" the fox asked.

"Meh, I'll just leave all the doctor stuff to those two. I want to find the bedroom. I wonder if Dr. Lawrence installed a sex swing like I asked? Or the liquor cabinet."

"I wonder how old this house it. It must be really old. Probably older than me! Probably older than mistress! It must have had a lot of people living in it. I wonder if there were any animals like me. Mistress, what do you think?"

"That's nice, dear," said Lorraine, not even listening.

--

After we had all checked the house, we were gathered in the living room. It was larger than my entire house and had the biggest TV I had ever seen on the wall.

"So, is everything up to your needs?" Dr. Lawrence asked.

"This is too good for us. I'm still feeling really guilty," I said.

"You shut your dirty mouth. I'm finally getting the pampering I've always wanted!" Lorraine hissed.

"It's wonderful, Doctor, thank you," said Elise.

"So what happens now?" Betty asked.

"Now we'd like to monitor how you interact with each other. We'd like to understand your familial bonds during various activities. We'd also like to expose you to the public in controlled situations, allow people to become informed on what's going on and study your social skills."

"So we'll be going out in public again?" Chloe asked.

"Yes, but don't worry, you'll be perfectly safe, and we aren't simply going to parade you down the streets. Today, just relax, get used to the house, and tomorrow, the fun begins."

--

We spent the rest of the day exploring the house and the property. The mansion had been extensively redone, adding multiple bedrooms and bathrooms for the future tenants we would be receiving. We eventually settled in the back patio, overlooking freshly manicured lawns with a forest about a quarter mile away. The doctors had disappeared to wherever it was they watched their surveillance monitors, so we now had the house to ourselves.

"I could get used to this," said Elise, lounging in a lawn chair.

She had her tail stretched out, letting her black scales drink in the heat of the sun. In a second chair was Momo, lying on her stomach and tanning the backs of her thighs, and in a third was Lorraine with a bottle of white wine she had smuggled into the house, and at the end of the line was Betty. In the shade of the house, Chloe and Leah were watching lines and ants moving in and out of their hill. Alex and Steve were exploring the surrounding fields.

"Ok, you two, this is going to be a long one." Nearly tearing my rotator cuff in the process, I hurled Sonja's frisbee as hard as I could.

She and Tobi raced after it, fluffy tails flapping. Down the field, Tobi made a leap for it, but missed. Sonja then jumped, catching the frisbee with a big grin on her face. Rather than simply use her hands, she ran back to me with the toy in her mouth.

"Again! Again!" she panted after dropping it at my feet.

I continued throwing the frisbee, giving the two of them the exercise they so hungrily wanted. Between each throw, I'd check my phone. Panting like racehorses, Sonja and Tobi returned. This time, he was the one carrying the frisbee, while she simply collapsed and rolled onto her back.

"You want to go in? It's time for the news," I said.

Sonja simply raised a shaky hand in confirmation, while Momo, Chloe, and Leah perked up.

"Huh, you're going in?" Elise asked.

"We always watch the evening news together. It's our family ritual."

--

"This is boring," Lorraine whined, "I don't care about California wildfires."

There were three couches in the living room, situated around a coffee table and forming an incomplete square. The TV on the wall made up the fourth side. The girls and I were facing the TV, while Lorraine and her boy toys took up one of the side couches and Elise took up the other. Betty had taken one end of my couch, evening it out with Leah sitting on the floor in the way Chloe normally would. On my side was Sonja, leaning her head on my shoulder and taking a quick nap after all that running.

"Well then feel free to do something else," I said.

"If you had any coke, I'd do that."

Elise and I decided not to give her the attention she was craving. A few minutes passed, the scenes of burning forests giving way to commercials for boner pills and diseases that are impossible to spell. A very wet sound drew my attention from my laptop, a very familiar sound. I then heard and male groan and looked over to see Lorraine blowing Steve.

"Elise, please hit your sister for me."

Seeing what was going on, Elise gave a look at disgust and swung her tail at Lorraine, sending it flying over the coffee table and smacking the dick out of her mouth. Momo, who was about to try and mimic Lorraine, understood that now was not the time.

"Hey, check it out," said Betty, directing our attention back to the TV.

The news anchors were once again talking about the hybrids appearing, having just received footage of a bear transforming after wandering into a Russian intersection. Then it was back to the predictable discussion topics, such as speculation as to what was happening, what these people were, what the governments were trying to cover up, and the people's reactions. Things were getting crazy.

--

We had all gathered in the expansive dining room, sitting at long wooden table that looked like it was worth more than my house. Elise an I had prepared dinner; cooked chicken with rice and string beans. Actually, I was really craving a cheeseburger or some spaghetti and meat sauce, but I just couldn't, in good conscience, eat it with Betty in the house. The kitchen was the largest I had ever seen, with enough dishes and flatware for an entire army and huge walk-in freezers and food pantries. The girls were in a bad mood, having to sit at the table and eat with silverware. I told them they could return to using food bowls on the floor in a few days, I just wanted the doctors to see that I was treating them like people as well as like animals.

"So, I've become aware of a case of gross injustice," Lorraine announced. Elise and I braced ourselves. "My bedroom doesn't have a hot tub. Yours does. Why do you get the bedroom with a hot tub?"

"Hey, this happened to me first, so I get first dibs on the bedroom of the CDC experiment building."

"Ok, but let me and my boys use it."

"Absolutely not."

"Oh come on, we're going to be doing the same exact thing you'll be doing with the girls!"

"And that's why I won't let you use it. The four of you will leave it tainted."

"I'll wash it afterwards."

"You can wash away cum, but you can't wash away sin. You can't clean that spot, Lady Macbeth. What the girls and I do is a miracle, a sign of love and trust in this new stage of human existence. What you do is an abomination."

"Elise, help me out here!"

"Hey, I got a normal bedroom, but you don't hear me complaining."

"Really? Completely normal?"

"Well, due to my tail, the floor is covered in mattresses and the room is stocked with electric blankets. That's really all I need."

"What do you think the doctors will do tomorrow?" Tobi asked.

"They're just going to run tests, try and figure out what's going on. Hopefully now Lorraine and I will get some answers."

"We'll go into an MRI and they'll find big magical brain tumors! With every animal we transform, they grow a little bit bigger!"

Chloe left her chair and climbed onto my lap. "The tests won't hurt, will they?"

"I doubt it. They'll probably want to check your blood pressure again." I held her slender arm and gave some soft squeezes, each one making her squeak.

"Ok, so are we going to party tonight or what?" Lorraine asked. "I brought plenty of booze, and those doctors can't stop me from getting hammered."

"The last time we had a party, I woke up with a lot worse than a hangover," said Elise.

"Yeah, and I think the girls and I are just going to go to bed early. This has been a long day."

"Fucking lightweights."

--

No one was in the mood for playing when the girls and I crawled into bed. Sonja was too tired to participate and we were all still trying to get comfortable in this new house. The doctors had certainly been looking forward to studying our intimate behaviors, but they'd just have to settle for watching Lorraine become airtight.

"Man, this bed is pretty comfy," I said, taking my place in the center of the massive foam mattress.

Despite all of the open space we had, Chloe insisted on sleeping on my chest. I certainly wouldn't complain. Momo and Sonja took my sides. Momo purred as the kneaded the foam, digging in her nails like she was trying to sharpen them. Sonja got on all fours and spun around in circles before lying down and pulling the blankets over herself.

"Leah, how are you doing?"

Next to our bed, the sleepy salamander gave me a thumb's up. The water in the tank was only a few inches deep, keeping her pillow and blanket damp. Above my head was a wall lamp, positioned for me to use since I would be in the center of the bed. I turned it off and the room became pitch black, except for the pools of light by the windows from the moon and stars.

"Goodnight, girls."

"Goodnight, Master," they all replied.

Momo and Sonja clung to my arms and the smell of Chloe's white hair put me to sleep.

--

It was just after four in the morning when I woke up, my bladder full and my stomach empty. The girls were all sound asleep, Chloe having rolled off me. Thanks to the foam mattress, I was able to slip out from under the sheets and crawl across the bed without disturbing anyone. I didn't turn on the lights and there was no way anyone would be watching the security monitors, so I didn't bother getting dressed. I took care of business and headed downstairs for a snack.

A light was on in the kitchen, I peered inside and saw Elise. She was leaning against the island table, eating a bowl of cereal and wearing only a nightshirt. She looked up when I came into the kitchen but didn't appear surprised, even by the fact that I wasn't wearing anything. After all, she had seen it all before.

"I felt you coming with my tail. What are you doing up?"

"I wanted a late... I wanted an early-morning snack." I grabbed an apple from the fridge. "What about you?"

"This is when I usually get up. It's very rare for the sun to rise before I do. I don't know how to sleep in." I sat down on the other side of the table and took a bite of the apple. Meh, not as good as I had been hoping. "I actually just called the farm to make sure my house sitters were taking care of the cows. They were already on their way out the door to start milking them."

"Are you going to just start your day now?"

"I'm not sure how. Even after I transformed, I kept myself busy with paperwork for the farm or cleaning the house. What am I supposed to do with myself? I doubt there is anything good on TV."

"Maybe this is a good thing. You've dedicated yourself to your work, now you can finally relax and find a hobby, get to know yourself."

"Is there something about this conversation that you find arousing?"

She was talking about my erection.

"Meh, it's just morning wood, don't mind it."

"How the hell do you men live with those things? I always imagine it to be like having a wild animal growing out of your lap."

"It's more like having a tail in the front, one that wags and slithers without me having any say in the matter. But other than that, it is the most user-friendly tool in the world. Just point and shoot. I don't understand how you women handle that anatomic Rubik's Cube you've got down there."

"It is a beast, I'll give you that. But that's one good thing about this new body of mine. I haven't had my period. I guess I'm sterile like the girls."

"Jesus, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Once I got the tail, I already resigned myself to not having kids, so this is actually a relief. Can you please point that thing in another direction? It feels like there's a loaded gun aimed at me."

"I can't help it, he won't listen to me. And this 4 am discussion about genitals isn't helping him settle."

"Well then go have sex with your pets or something, Jesus."

"Nah, they're all sound asleep, same with Betty. It's just you and me here."

Elise pushed her empty cereal bowl to the side. "Not happening."

"Fine, no skin off my nose. I'm going back to bed." I turned around to leave.

"Wait, you really wouldn't?"

I looked back at her. "Well if you were offering right now, I would, but I'm too tired to beg for it."

"So the tail doesn't turn you off?"

"I think the tail looks sexy as hell, those beautiful black scales."

Elise flashed me a coy grin. "I think I'm bored enough to make another mistake."

--

Elise fell back on her bed and I was immediately upon her, resuming the kiss that had been going off and on from the kitchen to her bedroom. I had fully woken up and was ready to release the pent-up energy saved from yesterday. I sat up, and rather than help her pull it off, I grabbed her nightshirt and ripped it open, exposing her bodacious ebony tits to the predawn light. She looked at me with wide eyes, shocked by my aggression but also turned on. My lips enveloped one of her nipples, my palm obscuring the other.

Elise moaned as I fondled her breasts, bullying her tender flesh with my fingers and tongue. Her long tail twisted and writhed and she covered her face with her arms. It seems that without alcohol, she isn't quite as bold. I left her tits gleaming and moved downwards, stopping at her flat belly. With the looks and figure that she had been born with, it was almost a travesty that she hadn't gone into porn, but then I wouldn't have had her all to myself. Again and again, I dragged my tongue across the smooth horizon, and at the same time, I ran my hands back and forth along her hips and sides. Every touch I made sent a shiver through her body, the perplexing combination of sensual touching to ticklish skin.

She was trapped in a euphoric limbo, desperately wanting to stop my fingers, sliding across her sides, and my tongue, running circles around her navel, but she was terrified of losing the pleasure they invoked. My caressing sent electricity through her nerves and her body became restless. Her tail had already formed a revolving corkscrew, while her hands moved like they had minds of their own. Her fingers skated across her collarbone or slipped past her lips to play with her tongue. She scrubbed her breasts with her palms, as if trying to warm them with the friction.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'M CUMMINGGGGISSSSS!"

I don't know how she did it, but she gave a loud hiss like a true snake. It sounded so genuine that I almost jumped off the bed as if I had heard it from a cobra.

Her orgasm came after only a minute, a mind-erasing wave of ecstasy brought forth from simple foreplay. She would have to pace herself if she expected to last. I continued my descent, at last reaching her labia. Because she no longer had legs that she could spread, the angle of exposure had changed for easy access. I hadn't even touched her slit yet, but her orgasm had left it glistening with nectar. She was still trying to catch her breath, but I didn't wait to slip my tongue inside her. Her gasps and moans continued, now instigated by my gluttonous probing. I drank in her arousal, using my tongue to tickle the sensitive nerve endings and coax out more of her essence.

I got my fill and then sat up, rubbing my cock against the entrance, simply grinding the shaft. She gave me a sultry look, daring me to dive in. I leaned over and kissed her, my tongue slipping inside her at the same time my manhood did. She gasped as it slid in, not just from the feeling, but the ease. She was so wet that the friction was nonexistent, but she was still tight enough to make me feel good.

I was just about to start moving, but her tail suddenly curled up and wrapped around us, sealing us in a scaly cocoon with our bodies pressed together. It was a pleasantness I have never experienced before, having her wrapped around me like a giant scarf. Elise had a tender look on her face, her fingers running through my hair. "Let's take this slow," she whispered, "there's no rush."

We made love for the next few hours in that position, using only small, gentle movements. I remained sheathed within her, barely moving, and after I'd ejaculate, I'd go placid for a bit, then slowly regain my rigidity to begin the process all over again. The whole time, we never stopped kissing. As time passed, the sun rose and the pool of golden light moved across the bedroom and shone on us. Her tail stirred and her scales shimmered as they took in the warmth.

I don't know what time it was, but once the sun rose above the window, we could hear movement throughout the house. Everyone was waking up and wanting breakfast. The girls were probably looking for me.

"I guess we should probably join them," Elise said, disheartened by the interrupted bliss.

"Probably, but I owe you a finish."