Master! Master! Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master! I'm cumming again!"

The same shrill cry from before was released, a declaration of ecstasy. I could feel it running through her body, her pussy sucking on my cock like she was trying to milk me dry. She became limp, chest heaving. I sat back against the headboard, no longer having the strength to hold myself over her.

"That was amazing. Did Master cum too?" I shook my head, gasping for air like her. Her breathing calmed and she gained a lascivious smile. "Then playtime isn't over yet." She crawled onto my lap with her rabbit ears standing erect. She grasped my member, stroking it to work out any hints of flaccidity, then stood it up and settled upon it. She was crouched over me, a look of drunken lust on her face. "Now it's time for me to please Master."

She then started bobbing on my cock, but immediately, I realized something was different. My pets had gone cowgirl a thousand times before, but never had they used a style like this. Jenny, her movements were far faster than they should have been, and without any friction or wasted effort. Her posture was perfectly vertical, something that should have been impossible. In the cowgirl position, the girl can either lean back in a crab walk and gyrate her pelvic region, or she can lean forward on her knees and use just her thighs to lift herself up and down. She can also remain on her knees and lean back, but then she can't lift herself up as high.

Wait a second! Knees!

I looked at her legs, the way she was crouching. With normal humans, the legs worked on a hinge system, but the way Jenny stood on just the balls of her long rabbit feet, it made her ankles act like a second set of knees that bent in opposite directions, working more like springs. She was able to perfectly compress her legs and then rise up with the added benefit of an extra pivot! It was genius!

She rode me better than I had ever been ridden before, moving her body like a piston at speeds no other girl could reach. My train and her tunnel were perfectly aligned, letting me shoot straight into her and reach new levels of depth. This wasn't good, I couldn't handle this level of sex! Until now, it was Betty who always gave me the best sex of my life, but now, Jenny had outclassed the cow in the cowgirl department!

I was helpless to stop myself. I threw my head back and grunted, shooting load after load of semen deep into Jenny. She smiled blissfully, feeling my hot seed inside of her.

"Master," she murmured. She dismounted me and lied on my chest, humming in joy as she nuzzled my neck. "I love you, Master."

"I love you too, Jenny."

It was then that I became of the other girls all around us, staring at me angrily.

"Girls, is something wrong?"

"We want to be rubbed like that too!" they all shouted.

--

I managed to avoid the girls' wrath, promising them all massages once I had regained my stamina. We all got dressed, and in the process, introduced Jenny to clothes. Of course, she would have preferred to stay nude, but she did as I told her. Just like when she was crouched over me, she stood and walked on only the balls of her feet, making up for the otherwise shortness of her legs and putting her at Momo's height. Actually, she was second only to Betty if her ears were counted.

We made our way downstairs, with Jenny gawking in amazement at the mansion. Down in the living room, we found Elise, Lorraine, and her muscular demigods. She had taken the couch facing the TV, sitting in the middle of what had become four pillar men. Next to her was a man with the same hair color as Jenny and big rabbit ears, as well as the same kind of legs. And of course, he was wearing just a banana hammock. It was legitimately terrifying.

Next to me, Jenny stared at them, as well as Elise, in absolute wonder. Most of her focus was on the rabbit man, having a member of her kind to compare herself to.

"Wassuuuup?" Lorraine asked proudly, flanked by men that put me to shame in every physical category.

Elise looked up from her magazine. "You've sure been gone a long time. I thought you would never come out of your bedroom."

"Meh, I was hungry. Ladies and gentleman, I would like to introduce you to Jenny. Jenny, that's Elise, Lorraine, Steve, Tobi, Alex, and..."

"Peter," said Lorraine.

"Of course he is."

"So, I'm guessing you two have already had sex?" Lorraine asked.

Blushing with her ears twitching, Jenny leaned against me and clutched my arm.

"You just had to ask, didn't you?" I replied.

"Of course I did! Peter and I have already gotten to know each other! Go on, smell his fists!"

"Oh dear God," Elise groaned.

"Yes, all glory to Deer God!"

My eyes fell on Peter's muscular hands and I threw up in my mouth a little. There isn't enough Purell in the world. He and the other men didn't seem fazed at all about Lorraine's announcement.

"Well, we still have plenty of time before the news. Do you girls want to head outside?"

Sonja started jumping up and down. "Yes, I wanna run around and play! I wanna run with Jenny!"

Jenny too started jumping. "I wanna run with Sonja!"

--

Sonja, Jenny, Tobi, and Peter were all crouching with their backs to me. We were out on the patio and I had a frisbee in my hand. Every movement I made, no matter how small, made them twitch. I took a sudden step forward, and even without moving my arm, the four hybrids lunged forward, tripping over their own feet when they realized I hadn't thrown it.

"Sorry. Ok, this is for real. Go for it!"

I hurled the frisbee off into the distance and the four of them rocketed after it. Sonja and Tobi put up a good fight, but Jenny and Peter were ahead of them after only a couple seconds. With the design of their legs, they were able to turn every step into a leap, using the spring-like motion that Jenny had used in the bedroom. The two of them were neck-and-neck, my cute bunny girl and Lorraine's rabbit-eared hulk. Then Jenny made the leap and caught the frisbee just before Peter could.

"Ha! My rabbit's faster!" I bragged.

From her lawn chair, Lorraine looked over her glasses at me. "If your girl can walk, let alone run like that so soon after sex, then you're not doing your job as a man."

Why must she hurt me this way? I was only kidding and she went for blood.

I continued running the four goofballs around, using them to distract me from my hemorrhaging ego. Damn it, I do great in the bedroom, just ask anyone! No matter how fast they ran, Tobi and Sonja could not keep up with the rabbits, but I think Sonja liked it that way. In time, the frisbee was actually abandoned, and it was just Sonja chasing after Jenny, the two of them running laps around the property. At last, it was time to call it a day. Tobi and Peter had already headed inside, and now I was just waiting for Sonja and Jenny to come back.

Jenny bounced up the hill, arriving at the patio barely out of breath. Sonja came minutes later, wheezing like a chain smoker. She collapsed on the ground, her mouth too small to pull in the air she needed. "Water," she gasped with her tongue hanging out.

Lorraine came outside with a Bloody Mary in her hands. "Hey!" she yelled when I stole it from her. Payback!

I sat Sonja up and I gave her the glass. "Easy, take it slow," I said as she drank like a race horse. It was gone in a single gulp, and while she was still thirsty, at least the edge was off. I rubbed her belly and nuzzled her ears. "Good girl. You are going to sleep like a rock tonight."

--

We had gathered in the living room to watch the news, but one of us wasn't paying attention. Sonja was all tuckered out from running and was sound asleep, her head on my lap. I was stroking her hair and her ears, listening to her deep breathing. On my other side was Jenny, staring at the TV in amazement.

"Master, what is that woman doing in the wall?" she asked, speaking about the news anchor.

"She's not in the wall. Her image and voice are being recorded by a machine called a camera and that information is sent to the TV. Think of it as like a special mirror that she talks into, but we see her reflection instead of her seeing it."

"Can she see us?"

"Nope, it's one-way. Right now, she's talking about the things going on in the world. We watch the news each day so I can teach you girls a bit about what's going on outside this house."

It was yet another story about an animal transforming. This time it was one of the retired orcas at Sea World. It was the first aquatic hybrid thus far, a merman with a black and white tail. He had already been taken in by the CDC for study.

"Did Master do that?" Jenny asked.

"Nope, that's the crazy thing. What happened to you has started happening naturally, without someone like me present. That's why we're all here, so that doctors can study us and find out what's going on."

"That's easier said than done, I'm afraid."

We all looked past the TV to see Dr. Lawrence step out of the hall. He sat down in an easy chair with a heavy sigh.

"Dr. Lawrence, what was the result of the MRI testing?"

"We've gone over the information again and again and we've got nothing. When you transformed Miss..."

"Jenny."

"Jenny, here, the scanners didn't pick up anything. In her body, we got a close-up look at the actual transformation process, but there no sign of cause or a catalyst. Nothing in your own body revealed itself either. We didn't see even the slightest blip in your neural activity or your organ functioning, nothing out of the ordinary in the slightest. It was the same result for Lorraine and Peter. Whatever the two of you are doing, our instruments simply can't measure or even detect it."

"Well you said you got a close look at the transformation process," said Elise, "didn't you learn anything from that?"

"Yes and no. We saw the transformation occur, got to watch it in layers from the bones to the brain, and could see the neural activity, but it happened in an instant and didn't give us any clues."

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well, I'm going to suggest to my superiors that we finally tell the public what is going on."

"But you don't know what's going on," said Momo.

"True, but we might as well lay all of our cards on the table. At this point, trying to cover it up is doing more harm than good. We'll present our findings to the people and then go on from there. While the results are disappointing, it will at least let us move on to the next step, and we aren't going to give up on researching this, not by a longshot."

"So, what should we do?" I asked.

"Well, after we explain to the press everything we know and tell them about the hybrids... we'll figure it out."

Please comment!