All Comments on 'Master of Fire Ch. 05'

by suggababy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I feel like I shouldn't even read when a new chapter is posted, I'm only saddened when it ends and I have to wait...

It's too good, I have to keep reading!

Newyevon2Newyevon2over 11 years ago
wow

I positively love this series. I just got finished reading the entire thing to part five, and i am stunned by how good the storytelling actually is. My only problem with it so far is that I read trough the entire thing too quickly, because it is not long enough. Thank-you for the submission, and please keep it going well into the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Breath taking

You have an amazing command of writing and fantasy. The emotion you put into this series is outstanding. All sex aside (because to be honest that's taking a back seat to the emotional interaction going on) this story shows great potential as a literary novel in hardback. If you do not currently do desktop publishing, you damn sure ought to consider it.

suggababysuggababyover 11 years agoAuthor
Wow! High praise!

Thank you all so much! I apologise about the lengths of the chapters - still getting used to writing in this sort of forum. Ch. 06 has been submitted though so look out for it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My favorite read on Literotica so far!

Enthralling! I read the first chapter when it was new and I finally made my way back to read the others. I CAN NOT stop reading! Perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous