Master of Sins Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...something like that..." Was all Lewis could manage before he got lost in thought once again.

"Can I make you something to eat? I haven't noticed to munch on anything tonight at all, you need energy even just for thinking ya know."

"I'm...not really hungry...I might just go to sleep soon..." Lewis was almost deadpan with his words.

"Well that makes one of us...After gaming all day I'm starved, And since I'm not allowed to just eat without asking I'm gonna have to be blunt here master." Maggie said with her usual joviality.

"Huh?" Lewis was broke out of his thoughts for a moment by what she said.

"You told me I can't just stick my tongue down your throat and eat. So I'm asking if I can have something to eat." She narrowed her eyes at him, her nerves short when she was hungry.

"You mean..." Lewis thought back to when they first met and shuddered. "Is that the only thing you eat? Surely there is something else you eat."

"Yeah there is, but given how you react to a little bile, I doubt your gonna let me eat anything else I like." Maggie tapped a finger on the bed impatiently, knowing she was gonna have to go through with an explanation just to get fed.

"Ok, I'll try and keep it simple. Sloth demons diets are extremely different from one to the next, but can be more or less deduced by our shapes or forms. I'm a maggot, so what does that tell you I am capable of eating?"

Lewis thought for a moment before panicking. "H-human flesh?" He huddled himself away from her as he answer.

"That's one thing, but that's like your normal pork and steak kinda deal to me. And I don't really feel like eating my master so soon after making a contract. My diet can be summed up by the term "Excess". Anything rejected by the human body really, or that comes out of it."

"Comes...out?" Lewis was afraid to ask.

"Bile, urine, sweat, excra-"

"Okay! I get it I get it! Stop!" Lewis closed his eyes and waved his hand at her to shush her listing of foods.

"I could make do with saliva, but that's like a glass of water, it's not really filling. Look Master Lewis, you're going to have to deal with this as best you can. Cause I can tell you right now, you misunderstand exactly what a contract is."

Maggie watched as Lewis' eyes shimmered with a mix of clarity and fear.

"You see a contract as a "Quid pro quo" kind of deal. When it's not, we don't have to give you anything, and you don't owe us any mercy or favors either. It's just a simple agreement that we are working together, I guess it's like more of an adoption paper really. In exchange for a "promise" not to hurt you, we work at your side, however, should you do anything to harm us, threaten our life et cetera, the contract is dismissed. It's a non-verbal peace agreement in a sense. So, I'll put this bluntly, If you don't feed me now, I'm just gonna go ahead and eat what I want, I don't care if you like it or not." Maggie finished her speech with a feral and hungry growl as she crawled towards Lewis like a panther stalking its helpless prey.

Lewis quickly tried to absorb everything she had just told him while at the same time keep his distance from the hungering maggot girl. If he had to do this he supposed it was better to know it was coming.

"Ok! I'll...I'll feed you. W-What are you hungry for?" It felt odd to ask knowing the palette was essentially any hole on his body.

"Hmmhmm, obedience is always easiest when it comes to an overlord. I'll show mercy then..." Maggie said sadistically as she slid over her master's prone form and looked him in the eyes. "I didn't get a good taste last time cause you tried to pull me off...So I'm gonna savor the caviar this time."

Maggie leaned close to his lips and gently kissed him, like a timid girl learning to be the tigress, but soon pried his lips open with her tongue. Lewis was sweating lightly in a frightened panic as he awaited her attempt at forcing his gag reflex but she just kept lightly making out with him. He was about to try and moan out an inaudible question when he felt her mandibles establish a grip around his wisdom teeth, then suddenly he felt something hard thrust against his esophagus. His gag reflex activated and Maggie leaned severely into the kiss, almost seeming like she was trying to force her whole face into his mouth, her lips sank past his and formed a seal around the opening of his throat and she fed directly from his stomach, letting the bile wash over her tongue before swallowing loudly.

The feeding went on for a few more moments before Maggie finally broke the "kiss". Lewis cough rough and gagged as he took a ragged breath to refill his lungs. While he was recovering Maggie was busy shivering in delight as she swished her meal around her mouth. With a gasp not unlike what a thirsty man would finish a glass of much needed water with she began narrating her pleasure in ingesting his "cuisine".

"Mmmm I love it! The mix of sour candy and protean rich meals is very evident in your acids. And you also like hot and spicy foods it seems, your stomach acids are very powerful. The after taste of salt tells me you have potato chips way too often, and then there is that sweet tooth of yours, you can't say no to hot fudge huh?" Maggie patted her belly as she let out an uncouth belch and sighed again. "That should keep me good for a week...Unless something were to make me use my powers."

/\/\/\

Back in the Misfits little corner of hell...

A large wolf like creature sniffed at the ground, trying to trace the scent it had found. It wasn't something it was familiar with, it had a mix of smells; poisons, blood, and the distinct signature of the sins of Lust and Wrath. It had to be one of the Misfits it had orders to kill. Finding the direction it seemed to come from it began a heated dash forwards.

/\/\/\

Atrixia sat in her rocking chair enjoying her pipe as she had done every day for the last several millennia, wondering if she had been a little too blunt in regarding the boys lack of ambition. She didn't want to risk him getting a big head, nor having him take on more than he could at the moment.

The situation was very delicate, and she had no idea what to expect when the Hellions came to find them. She mentally catalogued what she knew the Hellions had at their disposal;

Hell Hounds: Tracker beasts with a wild taste for carnage and bloodshed. Looking no different than overgrown wolves but with the lack of eyes. Their keen noses could trace anything from scents to even SinNA components.

Sirens: Deafening She-Devils used to force running demons into more favorable surroundings. Not many could endure their shrieks, and fewer still can resist the allure of their songs.

Deadmen: Zombies...let's not sugar coat it. Though not brought back by some virus or black magic, these are the blindly obedient soulless shells of men who sold their souls, thousands being made daily make them expendable as a horde of enemies that force any would be targets to expend large amounts of stamina.

Any of these threats would be a problem alone, and Atrixia had hoped that they did not respond with overkill. She took another long drag of her pipe and closed her eyes to try and relax, only to be shocked at the echoing howl sounding off in the distance...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Ok, I imagine this isn't the 3 pages I wanted in the beginning, I'm trying. It's an informative chapter without much action (the kind of chapter I prefer writing) Give me time and practice and I am sure I'll eventually write something perfect for you guys.

12