All Comments on 'Master PC Reboot Ch. 02'

by KoalaKing

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Other than a couple "who said what" errors. All I can say is, DAYUM. Keep it up.

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago
Better than than the part 1.

This was a very good part 2. All I can have for is that you keep it up, maybe once a month type. But definantly with more than part 1 and 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
watch out for name confusion

you switched from steph to jess while they were making popcorn.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Love this fantasy

The pictures I am seeing are fantastic, what a fun way to live life that would be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Concern

I'm concerned about the enslavement of editors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

This is a great addition to the Master PC universe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good read

Good story..when is the next chapter in his journey

sexymeupsexymeupabout 7 years ago
pay back

I would like to see Sarah get paid back for all her shit, he could make her flat chested and smell so bad to guys that no one wants to fuck her and she is so horny all the time for cock she can hardly stand it and even finger fucking herself would fail to make her cum. unable to control herself she would rip off her clothes off in any crowded area and walk around nude.since her daddy helped her fix the show, only for one time let her suck his cock and before either of them could get off the wife would come in and catch them and report them to the cops and newspapers, making a big scandal.Just a thought, lmao.anyhoo, was a good read until you messed up the names as another reader pointed out, keep writing, want to see what you do for payback.lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Please write more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Perfection!

Just enough story to support the absurd sex. Keep it coming...

James7594James7594about 7 years ago
Names are really confusing!!!

All the names are so mixed up!!! Jess orders Jess so Steph obeys the order just given by Jack!!! What?? Please ensure the names are proper or the story becomes useless! Good plot though!

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Take you time. Awesome

Can't wait for Sara to become a slave

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 7 years ago
Great addition

Another great chapter. Keep this going. That uppity butch does need to get put in her place. I really like the suggestion that she gets modified in some way and can't bring herself off even though she is always super horny. Do keep this up, just please don't get the moms involved in his little harem. Best if they stay out of the story almost entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Moms

I disagree

Take the moms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Indeed a great story. I like to see more work out of the door. Like Sara or anyone on the squad. But you have to check the names of your sisters. Because in the kitchen you began to mix up the names. That makes it difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I suggest you fix it soon

As has been said, mixing up the names of the sisters really detracted from the story. Since this is a new story, rather than being years old, I suggest that you edit it and fix the mistakes so that future readers don't have the same issue.

Everyone has their own preference when it comes to erotic stories. For me, I would rather that he made his sisters fall in love with him and have sex with him, but not treat him as a slave owner. You even had a paragraph in this story where Jack said "I believe that there is something inherently wrong with forcibly making her obey me." Also I dislike the sisters not being on birth control or taking the morning after pill. The sole (logical) reason that incest is taboo is because of what can happen when closely related people have children together.

I also second the vote to bring both moms in on the sex. That will prevent Jack, his sisters, and future conquests from having to hide what's going on. I would also like to see you "slow your roll". In the first chapter Jack programmed the computer with something like, "females will gradually over time become attracted to other females, making it seem more natural", yet in chapter 2 his sisters immediately started making out with each other as soon as Steph got enslaved. A reader needs "mental foreplay" as a buildup to the big payoff (sex scene), so I'd prefer more than 2 or 3 paragraphs for a female to go from "normal" to "attracted" to "sex slave". One of the sexiest stories I've read on this site involved another kind of mind control (hypnosis), and the author had the main character slowly loosening the inhibitions of his sisters and mother. More revealing clothes... getting hard nipples when near their brother/son... deciding that not wearing a bra at home was OK, etc...

Or perhaps you can do that with a future story...

At any rate, regardless of my rambling, I appreciate the time and effort that you took to write and post the story, and gave it high marks, so thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Blazing saddles

hells ya gene wilder

RichardGRichardGover 6 years ago

Are you planning to continue this or just gonna let this die, like Mr. Wilder? Keep it up please 4 months is kinda long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Late to the show, however the slow roll an anon brought up about the sisters so easily being into one another because of his gradual attraction command, does not take into account if the girls normal was not already bi curious. Plus that probably had more to do when they were away from there Master. In his presence it would be bad form not to get it on with you sister slave. No matter how much one wanted to deny her natural Sapphic tendencies. Steph is a flipping chherleader, it's in the bylaws that they help each other with the splits, and pep up each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoalaKing@KoalaKing
I’m back and writing. I’ve seen some amazing comments have gotten some amazing meds. Won’t go into too much detail of where I’ve been. But I do apologize if you’ve given up. Life has a way of getting in your way, and as someone coming out of the end of a wild journey, I alwa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES