All Comments on 'Master PC: The Oldest Question'

by Elecebra

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I sure hope that this is the first part of many. You have set up a really interesting story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Hot as hell, keep it coming!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 8 years ago
Different

This was a well done take on something that I would not usually read. It leaves open the possibility for more, and almost begs to be explored further, although the real reason I keep checking your profile is to see if there is a new chapter on the unfolding story of Eric and Rosie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good to see you're still writing! I was worried we'd lost you there. Glad to read some new stuff. Reminds me of some mcstories type stories I've read. I hope to hear more from your other series as well, in due time. Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More!

Good stuff! What happens next? Who does Vicki fuck with that thing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

great story so far would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"First, because her cum was almost clear… shiny and transparent."

"… and she'd stopped painting herself pearlescent"

How can she "paint herself pearlescent' with something that's "transparent"?

It's the little things that make the difference sometimes. A writer should always understand the words they use, and their meaning.

I'm not going to explain the additional problem with this same passage, which causes it to make little or no sense. It would be good for you to figure it out. Here's a hint, my comment had to do with the meaning of words.

The other problem has to do with the meaning of a sentence, or sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Come back

What happened to the malcubus series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More, please!

Much, much, much more, please!

bigbustgazerbigbustgazer4 months ago

All I could ever ask for is a followup where she gets to fuck a girl, but it's girlCole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous