Master Rob's Prey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galgo
Galgo
79 Followers

"Mindy, prepare her for me while I finish getting undressed." he said with his back turned.

I blushed in embarrassment when I quickly looked at her. I had completely forgotten about her and she had been watching me suck him off. None of that really mattered though. That was nothing compared to what was about to happen. She crawled up in bed with me from my feet. I tightly shut my legs to try and hide myself from her view. But it was no use. She grabbed my knees and quietly muttered an apology as she pulled my legs open. She wasted no time and lied down between my legs. I closed my eyes as I could feel her breath on my sex. She hovered there for a moment before gently pulling back my folds with her thumbs and giving my sensitive clit a lick. Her tongue danced there for a moment causing me to squirm. Her tongue traced town to my entrance and her mouth was now pressed on my mound. She breathed heavily through her nose as her tongue explored. Her moist lips traced back up and found my clit again where she gently sucked while pressing her swirling tongue against it. My legs trembled from the sensations. I was getting lost in the moment and briefly forgot about the situation i was really in. The moment was brief as my feeling of the soon orgasmic state was ended when Master Rob was ready.

"That's enough Mindy." he said while standing at the foot of the bed.

Mindy sat back up and moved out of Master Robs way only to walk around and to sit on the edge of the bed. He stood at the end of the bed. Looking down I saw that he had his cock in his hand wand was massaging.

"Flip and get on your knees." he ordered.

Obeying I quickly followed his orders. Pleased, he ordered me to back up to the edge of the bed.

"Perfect." he said placing his hands on my hips.

My feet dangled over the edge of the bed. Master Rob pulled himself closer. I could feel his cock resting against my left ass cheek. His right hand rose off of my hip so he could take a hold of his cock. I tensed up when I felt his hot flesh come in contact with my pussy. It was clear on what his intentions were for tonight. I wanted to protest but I knew it would only make matters worse. He wasted no time. I began to feel his cock press against my pussy. It felt the tip slide in with ease. I stayed at this depth a few moments. He would slide in and out of me. My pussy was nice and ready for him thanks to Mindy even though I wasn't.

All of the sudden he stopped the teasing at my entrance and pressed himself in a little harder. It was starting to hurt some at this point and he knew it. Pausing a moment, he spoke.

"I want you to ease yourself onto my cock. I know this is going to hurt but you can do this." he said to me.

I froze there for a moment. Apparently he wanted me to begin right then.

"If you don't I will, and it will be a lot rougher." he said in a more commanding tone.

Not wanting him to impale me I began leaning back on his cock. I could feel it start to slide little by little as I sat back on his cock. Tears started to flow down my face not just from the pain I was experiencing but I was losing my virginity to this man. I stopped for a moment to take a break from the pain but my break was short lived. He encouraged me to keep going. I pressed back a little more and that's when I experienced the brunt of the pain. At this point his cock slid deep into my pussy as my tight entrance was finally breached. It was still painful. Master Rob let out a moan of approval as my pussy fully engulfed his cock.

He didn't waste any time. He pushed down on my lower back having me rest my chest on the bed. My ass was arched high for him. He grabbed my hips and started to withdraw himself only to thrust back in. I winced as I experienced this new but still painful sensation. He kept his pace slow. He was actually being quite tender. He fucked me for a good five minutes before pulling out of me. I could feel the cool air on my gaping pussy.

"Get up." he ordered.

I wiped the tears away as i leaned up and got on my feet.

"You did very good for your first time." he praised. "We'll stop here for today. But I expect you to do more for me next time."

He sat on the edge of the bed and parted his legs. Snapping his fingers he ordered Mindy to come finish him off. Without hesitating for a moment she sprang off the bed and came around to Master Rob and dropped to her knees.

"I want you to watch Megan. I expect you to be able to do this soon." he said while grabbing my hand and having me sit next to him.

I sat there and watched as Mindy suckled at the tip of his dick for a few seconds to bring him back to his fully erect state. When she was satisfied with his state she slide all ten inches into her mouth. Her nose was buried into his bush. She stayed there for a moment and pulled back up to catch her breath.

She deep throated him a few more times before he announced that he was about to cum. She slid the shaft out of her throat and began to massage his balls while sucking just the tip of his cock. Master Rob started to pant heavily and Mindy took this cue to release the cock from her lips. Letting his knob to rest firmly against her tongue, she started to jerk him off with one of her hands. He moaned even louder and that's when a thick rope of cum exploded from his throbbing dick. When Mindy tasted the first stream on her tongue, she immediately slammed down on his cock deep throating him again. His legs shook as the rest of his load was blasted down her throat. She held her head there a little longer than the other times. She waited there so that he could finish cumming. Master Rob lifted her head from his groin and praised her for her work.

"This is just a small glimpse of the many talents you'll learn here at my mansion." he said between breaths.

Galgo
Galgo
79 Followers
12