Master Swimmer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

He stood up and whispered in her ear as he licked it. “Would you like my tongue on your clit while you fuck yourself?”

She cried out, “YES! OH FUCK YES COACH!! LICK MY CLIT BABY, I MEAN COACH!!. . . . .P L E A S E!!!!!”

He smiled and as Sue pumped away with the dildo, Rob moved his mouth to her clit and sucked and licked it. Sue skyrocketed into a huge hard orgasm! Her body went completely out of control fucking on that huge dildo shoved up into her sweet beautiful young body. Again and again Rob sucked her clit, and again and again Sue rammed that hard round 4-inch thick shaft into her body. Then with all the power she had left she arched up off the table and cried out, “OHHHHHHH COACH! OH GOD I’m CUMMING COACH!! AHHHHHHH! AHHHHHH! AHHHHH!!! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!”

When she had finished, she fell forward into his waiting arms. He carried her to the bed with the dildo still inside her cunt. As he lay her down on the cot, he took her hand off the dildo and she moved it to his face. She smiled and said, “Oh Coach!! Oh Rob that was so good. God you turn me on so! Come on coach fuck me! Fuck me Rob. Put your beautiful hard cock inside me baby and fuck me! I want to make love to you! I want to fuck you please you love you coach! Oh fuck ROB! I want to fuck you!”

There was no time. He told her again: “There’s no time Sue. Rest and when I came back I’ll give you everything you want I promised.”

Sue closed her eyes and Rob removed the dildo from her pussy. It too made a popping sound as it exited her cunt hole. Her mouth made an animal sound as it did. He told her to close her eyes and covered her nude body with the sheet. He stood up and left the office. He locked it so no one could go in and see or bother her. He saw the 10 swimmers waiting for him at the deep end of the pool. He was now the swimming coach trainer and they waiting for him and as he put the whistle in his mouth and blew it, practice had started, swim practice that is. As the swimmers began their laps, Sue slept on the cot and dreamed of him. He was her coach, her master coach, her trainer and teacher, she loved him. Sue didn’t bother to get dressed. She knew when Rob came back he was going to fuck her and she smiled as she drifted into a deeper restful sleep.

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers
12