All Comments on 'Mastering Bella Ch. 05'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
elliebabeelliebabealmost 12 years ago
Apologies

Apologies to the readers who were following this story many weeks ago. Thank you for your emails and comments they mean more to me than you realise :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So Good!

Please continue. I am loving the story and following Bella's journey. It is a delight to read and super HOT!!!!

d360d360about 11 years ago
Merci...

Absolutely Wonderful, A most delightful Read...and quite informative, as well. Bravo.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
Emotional reaction

The mark of a good writer is the ability to make their readers feel...something they would not be feeling if they were not reading the story.

The both hard and easy part comes in directing that emotional connection between writer and reader. It's hard because you have to almost be able to exert mental control over your reader to get them to feel what you want them to feel, and your only tool for doing that is words.

And that is the easy part. Words are the perfect tool. And you get a bonus in that the reader brings his own feelings in to play for free.

Now with erotica it get more difficult since we are trying to bring out lust...and to some extent love.

With this story what I was feeling was compassion, for Bella. Maybe not what you were looking to bring forth.

And anger, at the often clumsy handling of her by her Master Mel. Again, maybe not what you were going for.

But never the less if your reader keeps reading and is having emotional responses to what you have written then you have done a very good job as a writer. And this story was just that.

Very good work.

MST

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Ah sweet innocense, it must be a great joy to take a true innocent and mould her into your dream slave and have her accept and relish her new existence. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5518 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES