Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and placed her finger against her lips and felt them just like Lisa's felt like. She looked at an invisible face and looked back again, Slowly she began rubbing it and feeling it move and respond to her touch, then heard the gasp float across the air. Livy was being aroused by her touch and she thrilled that she was able to. It made her wonder about herself in many ways, as to what made her happy sexually. At that moment, nothing seemed more important than providing pleasure for a friend in need.

Lisa strained hard as she rode on the orgasm express. There were no stops between here and nirvana and the train was at full speed to get there. Olivia could tell it was time and pulled Livy's hand from inside Lisa and had her shift, so her cum-soaked pussy was pressed against Lisa's. Olivia held Livy's faint hips and moved her to show her how to do it. Lisa was well aware of what she needed to get off and began grinding her clit against Livy hard and fast.

The first squirt sprayed out, but was blocked by Livy's pussy and soaked her completely. Olivia watched and reached down to try and part Livy's folds open so the juices were coating her inside. It seemed to be working, as Livy reacted to the sensation inside her now. Lisa held on to Livy and worked her pussy hard, squirting numerous times. Livy was becoming highly aroused herself and feeling her first orgasmic sensations in her life after death.

Olivia had a moment to think and it struck her that Livy was most likely still a virgin. It made her wonder how Livy could be so sexually playful with women and not have any experience. It made her think of Josie and what the two of them had done together in private all those years as friends. She watched the plump mounds of Livy's pussy mash against Lisa's swollen and distended lips, the squirt and juices giving Livy shape and form, while the contact was bringing her to a feeling Olivia wasn't sure if she had felt yet.

"That's it baby, keep rubbing her just like that. I don't know if you ever orgasmed before, but it's a feeling like nothing else. It feels like the pleasure will grow so strong you don't think you can handle it and then, you feel it everywhere in you at once."

Olivia could hear Lisa groaning and grunting, her breath ragged and desperate. Underneath it, she could hear the soft mewling sounds Livy was making and knew she was becoming aroused, just not sure how well. She wanted Livy to cum, to know what an orgasm felt like, to know that wonderful release sexually that felt like no other. Lisa was almost done squirting and just finishing off, pressing out the last of her squirting juices. Olivia reached down between them and slid her fingers between the mashed together flesh and worked her finger inside Livy and stroked her.

The scent of lavender was instantly profuse in the air as Livy felt Olivia's finger stroking her. Her sighing moans wafted about and filled the room with ecstasy, as Olivia worked at her. She slid another finger in and realized the wetness she felt, the smooth slipperiness letting her glide deep inside, was coming from Livy. She looked down and her eyes started opening widely, as she saw more and more of Livy coming into focus.

"Lisa, look, look at Livy."

Lisa had no desire for any reason to leave where she was, basking in the afterglow of an incredibly strong orgasm. Olivia shook her and urged her to look. Disgruntled at her for interrupting her moment of euphoria, Lisa opened her eyes and sat up on her elbows and looked where Olivia was pointing. The aggrieved look turned quickly to amazement, as she saw the mid-section of Livy's body take shape. The more aroused Livy became, her body seemed to become solid in form.

Olivia was adding Lisa's cum as much as she could to keep the degree of stimulation up for Livy. Her fingers were stroking her deep and fast, as her thumb stroked the small clit shaft. Lisa sat up more and left her legs spread wide, gathering some cum juices from her own body and put her hand where Livy's breasts would be. Her wet fingers highlighted the shape and she spread her hand over it to see it clearly. The sensation of running over the nipple made Livy shake and tremble, her body taking shape more and more as the orgasmic feelings charged through her body.

"Lisa, I think Livy is getting more visible the closer she gets to an orgasm. Let's make her cum and see what happens."

"I think so too. I can almost see her chest now and most of her legs. Lie down Livy, let Ollie and I make you cum. I think we found out something about you."

Livy's partial body moved between them and lay back, the beads of shimmering cum dribbling from her pubic hair. It was like the orgasmic build up in her was moving through her and making her more visible and solid. Lisa began caressing the faint breasts with more of her cum and soon felt the natural firmness and texture to them. Olivia was stroking three fingers inside her slowly, taking her time to keep building the intensity. Her other fingers stroked and rubbed the small clit now as visible and solid as she was.

"Lisa, it's working. Livy gets more real the closer she gets to orgasm. I can almost see her toes."

Lisa looked up from the swollen nipple in her mouth and saw Livy's body like hers, the colour and texture of skin clearly defined. She looked up further and saw the faint outline of her face and hair, splayed out on the bed.

"Oh my God, Ollie, she's beautiful, I mean gorgeous. Oh Livy, baby."

Lisa moved up and began kissing her lips, then reached down and gathered anything she could from herself and brought it to Livy's lips. The substance of them was all she needed to feel them like she wanted and kissed her with all the passion she held inside for her. Her hand went back to working the small mound of firm flesh and the turgid bud of rosy nipple alive with arousal.

Livy writhed and squirmed delectably, the sensations coursing through her entire body now and making her whole and complete from head to toe. Olivia bent down and lightly ran her tongue over Livy's clit, unsure of what would happen and more curious to know what a ghost tasted like. To her surprise, it was as fresh and sweet as she could imagine. Livy was still in her youthful state and never changed from it in any way, like she was suspended in time in every way.

Olivia lavished the swelling morsel with long licks and sucked on it tenderly, drawing it out from under its hiding place. Livy held onto both girls tightly, as they made her feel the bliss of orgasm for the first time. Olivia felt the surge of wetness come from inside and coat her fingers. It was slippery, but creamy and felt luscious in texture. Her fingers came out and she placed her mouth over the splayed pink flesh and began nursing it to continue giving up its treats.

Livy's cries became real in sound, no longer any faintness or whispering to it. They were full of unleashed passion and ecstasy as she enjoyed the rush of orgasm. Lisa and Olivia continued working on her erogenous zones, keeping her at a high level of arousal.

"I'm alive! I feel so alive!"

It was as though they had brought her back to life in a way, but they had no idea how long it would last. Lisa reached down to feel Livy's pussy, the need to know her that way driving her thoughts. Olivia felt her hand and moved, holding the small lips open and stretching them over her mounds. Lisa dipped her finger in deeply and moaned against Livy's neck as she kissed and bit it. More creaminess blurted out and looked like a liquid pearl. Olivia gathered it on her finger and sucked on it, then gathered more and tapped Lisa to try it. Lisa sucked it off her finger and took her own out to stick in Livy's mouth.

Livy let it slide off on her lips and tasted her sexual self for the first time. Lisa kissed her and shared the sensation of it coating their tongues in a twining kiss. Olivia worked some of the cum over Livy's anal opening and felt her twitch and pucker in response. It felt normal to her and she coated her finger in cum, slowly working it inside a bit at a time. Livy squirmed from it, but her hips began moving down, against her finger and accepting it.

Olivia stroked her ass, while Lisa worked a second finger inside and stroked her clit with her thumb. Using her other hand, she massaged and tweaked the nipple, while kissing and sucking on Livy's tongue. It kept Livy in an almost orgasmic state, edging her continually to keep her whole and enjoying the moment as long as she could. Livy broke away from the kiss breathlessly, just as any normal woman would being like this.

"I want you Lisa, in my mouth, as Ollie is with me."

Lisa knew what she meant and shifted around so she could straddle Livy's head and bring her pussy to her face to lick. She felt Livy's hands on her thighs pulling her down to her, then her soft lips pressing against her pussy lips in a sensual kiss and melted into her. She held Livy's breasts and squeezed them hard like she liked having done, then rolled and pinched the nipples, pulling them out taut and letting them go, only to be caressed softly with the tips on the ends. Livy arched and strained at all the attention she was receiving, her ability to orgasm again and again in waves, consumed her in this state to remain there as long as she could.

Lisa could barely hold herself up, finding herself succumbing to Livy's eager lips and tongue, wanting to feast on her lust. She reached down and pulled her skin, so her clit was bared and moaned deeply at the attention it received. Olivia was planted firmly against Livy's lips, digging her tongue in deeply and feasting with delight at everything Livy gave up to her.

Livy was at her peak, she could rise any higher into a blissful state than she already was. The moment came when it all merged into one earth shattering moment of euphoric ecstasy. She screamed into Lisa's pussy, as her orgasm was sucked out by Olivia. The moment brought a rich colouring to her skin, as every nerve ending was filled with orgasmic energy filling every part of her. Lisa came hard at that point and let her own flow go, oozing out to Livy's mouth and tongue.

They all took it as far as they could, until bodies had given their all to the moment. Lisa got off Livy and spun so she could kiss her, sharing her feelings for her, as Olivia languidly lapped her tongue in and around the plump flesh, removing the tasty cum Livy had given. It started to dawn on her that even though the cum was gone, Livy was still there, as real looking as she was. She finished and sat up, looking at Livy and Lisa kissing and holding each other.

"Cum. It has something to do with cumming and having an orgasm, that has to be it."

Lisa heard her talking to herself and stopped to ask.

"What did you say, Ollie?"

"Cum and orgasms. That's it."

"What's it?"

Livy rose up and listened to, wanting to know what Olivia was thinking.

"Why we can see and touch Livy like we can. It all started with her being solider when she had our cum on her, right? Now, we had a chance to make Livy orgasm and cum and look, she's still normal looking, right? It has to be something to do with cum and cumming, having an orgasm, whatever, but it all makes sense some how that that's it. That's why Livy can be like this and we can do this with her."

"Yeah, yeah, I think you're right. It did happen just like that. She feels just like you or me right now because of the orgasm going through her whole body and not just our cum on the outside. I think that's how Livy. I think Ollie is right and you can be, well alive and normal looking if you have an orgasm. Look."

They all turned to where Lisa was pointing and Livy's toes were already becoming fainter.

"Your hair too. It's vanishing. You have beautiful hair too, I love the waves and curls."

Olivia received a loving kiss, then Lisa got the same, as Livy sat there and ever so slowly began fading away.

"I love you both so much. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me be real again."

"Don't worry, Livy, we'll do it again real soon and make love like that again. We'll figure out ways so you can last longer maybe. I love you so much Livy, thank you for loving me, I have never felt so happy than I do right now."

"Me to, Livy. You've opened my eyes and mind to so many new things I would probably never tried before. I love you so much for that."

Livy's fading arms pulled them both to her and they kissed and held her as she continued to fade and become a mere outline of herself and then vanished. Lisa couldn't help but shed a tear at the thought of her leaving after such a momentous moment and wanted to be with her longer.

"Awww, I know, baby. I feel sad too. That was beyond words. I don't know where to begin describing how incredible that was. She came for the first time and I'm sure she was a virgin, or only her cherry broke, because she was so tight inside. I could feel her so perfectly, it was so real feeling and God, could you believe how sweet her cum tastes? I couldn't get enough of it when I was licking her and it just seemed to keep going. I would lick this one spot just under her clit and she would start flowing for me. I swear, I think I like licking pussy."

"I have no problem with that. I certainly loved what she did to me just now. I felt like I was being drawn out into her mouth and what was deep inside was right at the opening and she was licking me hard. Oh my God, what an incredible tongue she has. As for you, I so want to get it on and have some fun with you. I wish we'd taken the chance long ago now. We wouldn't have been so worried about having a guy if we had each other in between them. Hell, might find we don't need a guy, just us."

"What? Become lesbians?"

"Why not? Not like we'd be the only straight women to go gay, now would we. I mean, come on, look how many women fantasize about doing it with another woman, even just as a curiosity. Lots do and many would try it if the right woman and circumstances were there for them. We have those and no one to question us really. They all know we're best friends and do lots of shit together, no one needs to know if we're getting it on at nights."

"True, but wow, I mean, you and me together? Like a couple you mean?"

"Sure, why not? I fucking love you more than anything already, so it's just adding some fun to it all."

"Yeah, I do love you too and I'd do anything for you. I just don't know about taking it to that level."

"I know, I'm just saying. If we really dig each other sexually, which I think we do, then what's left but a relationship between us like any other we've had."

"You make it all sound so easy."

"It is if you think about it. We just become exclusive that way with each other and no one has to know who it is. When the time is right, we can tell everyone about us."

"I guess, but let's just take this slow and ease into a bit at a time. I want to get used to the idea of it more and see if it's me or not."

"I agree. So, before we sit here and make out like bandits all day and become pussy lickers, let's get the kitchen and living room cleaned up, as well as the downstairs bathroom."

"Yes, you're right. We've spent most of the morning in here already, although, I couldn't think of a better way to spend it actually."

"Me either. Nothing like a massive orgasm to start your day off."

"That and probably being the only people on the planet who have a ghost they make out with and can make her cum, no less."

"Wow, we are special, aren't we? Everyone is trying to find factual proof that they exist and we have more than enough proof they exist. This could really bring in money for this place and really make it special. Imagine how many guests would want to come and stay in a place that they can sit and talk with a ghost, have sumptuous meals and spa stuff. The whole outdoor thing you talked about as well. This place could really bring in a ton of money that way."

"Yeah, it could, but Livy would have to agree to it as well. She'd have to talk to strangers all the time and she might not like that. She had a chance to talk before and make contact, but somehow, only we've succeeded in doing that. I think people frighten her, more than she frightens them. She's still young remember, she's only eighteen. Look at how young she looked compared to us and we're only eight years older than her. This is the twenty first century, she still knows the nineteenth century."

"Yeah, that's true, but it seems they played a lot like now a days. the way she loves playing with us."

"Yeah, I was wondering that myself. I was wondering if Josie broke her cherry and that's why she didn't have one. They liked playing together, so who knows how far they went in touching themselves. If we had of continued the way we were at thirteen, fourteen, we could have been doing each other by sweet sixteen and fingering ourselves to orgasms to see what they were like. I know I was okay with you knowing my body like you did. I felt comfortable showing you and you showing me."

"Yeah, I trusted the shit out of you too. I knew you'd never say anything about what we did. I remember the first time I touched your boobs when they started getting big and mine hadn't yet. I loved touching them. I could have laid there all night just playing with them they felt so nice."

"I wanted you to too. It felt so nice the way you touched them and I think that was the first time I had those tingly feelings in my clit from my nipples being touched."

"Really? Sweet, I wished you would have said something to me. I would have done stuff to them and tried to make you feel good."

"I know, but I was scared at the time. I was all into boys and then had these thoughts of you and didn't know what to do, so I did nothing, but I really wished we had of continued. I think I might have had my first orgasm too, maybe."

"Awww, I so wish that too now. No worries, I'm going to play with those gorgeous tits and suck those juicy nipples so long, you will orgasm from it. I love that we're going to play together, even if it's not a relationship, we can still have fun."

"Now that I'll agree on. I do want to play with you. You so need to go back and pack a bag of your toys and mine too. Do you think you can get some time off work to stay here with me?"

"Fucking right I can. 'Hello, I can't come in this week, I'm coming down with something horrible and need to stay in bed for a week, or so.' click, I'm here."

"And they won't question it and call you?"

"Duh, cell phone. No worries, I hate the place and can't wait to get out of there and work here. I have enough saved I could take a month off if I wanted to and get this place really looking good. I have mad painting skills, you know that. I could have the outside white and lavender in two, three days. Get someone to fix the porch railings and I can paint all of that too. Give me a week and it'll have a whole fresh new look to it."

"Between the two of us, I could see that happening. I'll call Joe and see if he's up to the task, or knows someone who is. He's my go to guy right now and can't wait till we have oil and hot water running again. I do know I need an electrician to come and inspect all the wiring and make sure it's safe. That was made clear before I came that the wiring is old and not to use it very much in case it shorts out and causes a fire."

"Yeah, that would totally suck if that happened. It's insured though, right?"

"Yeah, but I still don't want anything to happen to the place. I have a fund of two hundred thousand to take care of the place, so I want to use it wisely so the place is finished and making money and I still have a good slush fund left to float me through the start up."

"Yeah, good wiring is a must then. I imagine there will be lots of gadgets being plugged in everywhere and that could certainly overload an old system. I hope it doesn't cost a fortune to be done. Electricians aren't cheap."

123456...9