Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got out and Lisa ran the water in the sink and had Olivia put her head down and rinsed it clean. Olivia shivered when drops would run down her back and over her ass. Lisa squeezed out the water and Olivia wrapped her hair in a towel.

"Whoa, that is a bit chilly, isn't it?"

"Yeah, no kidding. Okay, guess it's rinse the body off now."

"Yup, stand there and let me use the cloth to rinse you off. Might not be as cold that way."

Olivia wasn't certain of it and waited as Lisa wrung a cloth out under the water to get it ready. She started at her face and Olivia gasped at the chilly feel and let her wash away the soapy residue. She kept rinsing the cloth often and once she started washing Olivia's chest, the milk chocolate morsels began swelling rapidly as the chill stiffened them right up.

"Oooh, I love how your nips get so hard like that. Ever played with ice before?"

"No! That would feel awful."

"Nah, you haven't tried it, have you?"

"No, but I know how cold ice is and I can't imagine that being fun to feel at all."

"Guess we have lots to explore, finding out what feels good and what doesn't. I've played with ice and it's nothing like what you think it is. Same as flogging and lots of other things you haven't thought of trying. I'm going to open you up to a whole bunch of fun things you didn't think were fun."

Olivia looked at her with scepticism, imagining just what Lisa had in mind.

"I can't wait."

Lisa heard Olivia's tone of voice and knew it didn't sound appealing to her. Lisa kept rinsing Olivia off to her toes and then had her spread her legs again. She soaked the cloth under the cold water and left it soaking. She turned and held it against Olivia's aroused pussy and looked at the shock on her face.

"Mmmm, makes your clit hard as a rock, doesn't it?"

Olivia gasped again and nodded, hoping it would be over now. Lisa wasn't finished and kissed her hard, as she worked the chilly cloth against her heated flesh. Lisa could feel the hardened flesh and worked it with her thumb and finger gently. Olivia didn't know how to react to it and let it happen. Lisa felt her shivering and knew the combination of cold and stimulation had done its trick. She took the cloth away and let Olivia just feel the sensations in herself.

"Now tell me that didn't feel incredible? The hot and the cold blending until you can't decide which is which. That stiff, hard flesh just bursting with sensations going off. That's what ice play is like, baby."

Olivia's expression was far from how it looked before they started. Now it was a look of glazed arousal shimmering in her eyes. No matter what she said, Lisa would know how it really made her feel.

"Okay."

Lisa was about to ask her what was okay, when she looked in her eyes and saw the soft, submissive look again and knew Olivia would let her do anything to her.

"Now rinse me off and let's get this show on the road, my pet."

"Yes Mistress."

"Fuck, I love hearing you call me that."

"Thank you, Mistress. I love calling you that."

Lisa warmed and couldn't help but love on her strongly, sharing another moment of bonding that solidified their relationship as lovers. She hugged her to her and held her tight, wanting to show how happy she was. She let her go and saw that her soapy body had made Olivia soapy again.

"Oops, need to rinse you off again."

This time Olivia bared herself and waited for the cold to hit and try to enjoy it. Lisa soaked the cloth and ran it over Olivia again, paying attention to her breasts and nipples and sliding it down her body. Olivia sighed and groaned, but took the chilling stimulation and felt it rest between her legs in an ache.

Lisa handed her the cloth and Olivia slumped a little from relief. The first she thing she noticed was how warm it was now and put her hand over herself. She looked at Lisa smiling lasciviously at her, knowing it had aroused her more than she realized.

"Told you I own that pussy. I'm going to find as many ways to make it cum for me as I can. You my pet, are going to be happy to do that for me, aren't you?"

"Oh fuck, you know I will. I can't believe how much I trust you to do this to me and love what you do."

"Good, now rinse me and do it how I tell you."

"How would you like me to rinse you, Mistress?"

"Rinse my hair first and wrap it in a towel."

Olivia waited for Lisa to get her head at the sink and turned the tap on, using her hand to cup water and work the remaining shampoo out. She finished and squeezed out all the water she could, then wrapped it up in a towel and sat it on her head. She stood and waited for Lisa to tell her what to do next.

"Now, rinse the cloth out and then hold it between your legs to warm it up for me."

Olivia let a little shiver go at the thought and rinsed the cloth and wrung it out, then placed it between her legs and shivered hard at the chilling cold against her ever-warming flesh. She looked at Lisa and saw her eyes telling her to obey, so she had to bear with it until it was warm enough. Lisa figured it was warmed enough and nodded her head. Olivia took the cloth and began rinsing Lisa down from face to shoulders and rinsed the cloth out again. She was about to continue and saw Lisa nodding and knew what she had to do again.

Five more times she had to rinse the cloth and warm it against herself, before Lisa was done. Lisa looked at her shivering in compliance and cupped her pussy with her hand and kissed her passionately. Olivia moaned deeply into her mouth and put her hands around her waist. Lisa jumped back instantly at her touch.

"Oh, your hands are cold. Better warm them up again."

Olivia knew what she meant and held her pussy, feeling the warmth transfer into her fingers. Lisa kept her eyes trained on hers and watched her closely, watching her friend transform into someone she had secretly wanted to be. It struck her just how deeply she was loved and trusted to allow being able to give herself to her this way.

"Love me baby. Let me feel how much you do love me."

Olivia took her hands out and saw how wet her fingers were. Lisa took her hands and licked each finger, before putting her hands behind her head and pulling her into a kiss. Olivia showed her in every way she could with her lips and tongue, lavishing Lisa's full lips with every nuance of feeling she had for her. The kiss was slow and sensual, then Livy wrapped them in lavender, adding to the moment.

"Love."

The whisper swirled around both of them as she said it, making them both enjoy the sensation in her enjoyment of them. Even Livy couldn't deny the chance to share in their love, just as she and Josie had. Her own desires to do the same would come soon and letting her friends and lovers enjoy their moment was just as important.

They finally stopped and headed into the bedroom to dress, both feeling better for the bath and also for keeping their level of arousal up in each other. They slipped on panties and bras and 'pretty' whispered about them.

"Nothing like you used to wear, I guess, Livy."

"No."

"Maybe we'll have to get you some pretty things to wear when you're real with us. Would you like that?"

"Yes."

The excited sound whirled about them quickly, letting them know how thrilling the idea was to her.

"Looks like a shopping trip for the girls and one for us too."

"Ooooh, shopping. I love shopping. Yes, yes, yes, we are so doing a shopping trip once we're all settled in and know what to get."

They put on jeans and T shirts, then put their shoes on. Hair was finally brushed out and bands were put on to make a tail. They gave each other a look over and a high five to agree.

"Okay, We're ready to go, so wish us luck baby and hope for the best."

"Love you."

"We love you too, sweetheart. Ollie and I will do our best to make this all work, we promise."

"Thank you."

Livy's voice was close to a teary sound as she said it and the girls knew her own emotions must be at a peak unheard of to them. To be so close to being reunited with Josie, yet so much still that could go wrong and forever end any hope again.

"We'll be back as soon as we can, baby. We'll do this as fast as we can. I know how much you want to be with her and we'll do what we can. Just know that tonight, if all goes well, you and Josie can fall asleep together, okay?"

Olivia, then Lisa, were hugged and kissed by Livy using all her powers to show them how happy she was. They just started for the door, when they heard it knocked on and made them wonder who could be there. Olivia opened it curiously and saw a young man standing there in jeans and a blue work shirt with a electric company name on it.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Hi Ms. Masters, I'm Sebastian Cole, my uncle Joe said you were looking to have some electrical work done."

"Oh right, hi Sebastian. Damn, I wish you would have called first, we're just getting ready to go out right now. I really want you to have a look at the wiring and see if it can handle today's usage. I'm afraid of it overheating and starting a fire somewhere."

"I know. Some of these old houses have wire that's been chewed on by mice and it doesn't take much to make it short out and get a fire going. These places are dry and the wood catches fast. If it's alright with you then, I could stay and go through everywhere and get an idea of what you have and leave a quote of things you might need done. Just give me a call after and let me know."

Olivia thought about it and only had one question that she needed answered.

"How long do you think it'll take? To go through everything and see what it's like."

"Oh, shouldn't take more than an hour tops to know what you have from the street in and what's running in your walls. Plugs and switches definitely need replacing though, that I know from just looking at them. They'll burn out in no time. There's a place in town that sells replicas of these if you want to keep the old look of the place."

"Really? Great, I do want to keep it as original as I can. I'd love to find pictures of the place back then and get an idea of what it looked like. I doubt I'd know what colour it was, being black and white only back then, but I'd know how it looked in its prime."

"Might have luck at the library for that. I know they have a lot of books on this area and the history of everything. They're sure to have lots of pictures of the place, being one of the prominent houses around, so they might have some descriptions of things you want to know."

"Great, thanks Sebastian, that's perfect. Sure, stay and have a look around and let me know what you think and hey, you already have the job, so go easy on me with the quote, okay?"

"Well, here's a way I can do it for you cheaper. If I do it off the company time and on my own, I can charge you twenty an hour for labour and materials."

"Twenty an hour, eh?"

"Better than the seventy five the company charges plus service call and mark up on materials."

"When you put it that way, it's a deal. Couldn't ask for a better price than that then. How many hours do you figure, depending on what you have to do? Just a ballpark number, from least to most."

"Okay, well, the least would just be replacing switches and plugs and checking the system for faults and that's a half day at best, say four hours. The most, well, that could run into thousands if all the wiring is shot and needs replacing. In all honesty, that might be what we have to do, knowing these places like I do. Rewiring the place will take a good month of evenings and weekends to run it everywhere and install a new service panel. Judging the size of the place and the number of rooms and fixtures in each, I'd go as high as ten, twelve thousand and that's getting everything at my cost with no mark up. I'll say this though, if that's what you go with, you'll never have to worry at all about problems happening. So keep that in mind when you make a decision once I have the quote for you."

"Yes, okay. It does make sense to redo it all, it's just having all the walls to repair after you do it."

"What wall repairs? I won't be opening any walls up unless I have to and even then, it's a small hole to repair."

"But how do you get the wire through the...never mind. You know what you do and I don't have a clue, but that's great you don't have to do that. That's definitely worth it then to rewire. Okay, I have the money for it and that's one expense worth paying for safety sake. Plumbing and electrical were biggies on my list, so I'll be happy to accept your offer and just figure out what it'll take and I'll cut you a cheque for the materials to get started."

"That's really great of you Ms Masters. I'll go get my things and get started on the street and see what's coming in and then go from there inside and get a list of everything I'll need. I can work out a price for you on materials, so whenever you're ready to start, just let me know. I always wanted to see inside this place and what it was like. Had a dozen opportunities to go in with my uncle, just had something else I had to do at the time."

"It's almost clean inside now, just some real deep cleaning before we repair and paint everything. Your uncle is getting a guy for us to fix that railing too. I want to make sure the bones of this place are solid, before I start doing any renovations to it."

"I've got some friends of mine looking for work if you need help getting odd jobs done. They do just about everything around the house, inside and out. They want to get a renovation business going and have to get work as it comes to get established. They're a source of discount labour if you need it. I can talk to them and let them know if you want."

"Are they good painters?"

"Best in town. They specialize in Victorian era reproduction stuff, so they use paints designed for that. Might have close to the original colours, if you find out what they are."

"Oh, Sebastian, I do like you and your uncle. You're Godsends the both of you. Yes talk to them and let them know to come out. This might be their big break to do something spectacular and get noticed like they want."

"Wow, my uncle said you were really nice people and he was right. Thanks so much for the job and I'll tell my friends to come out and see you."

"Oh, what's their names, so I know who they are?"

"Oh yeah, that would help. Jessie and Louise. Jessie is my buddy Mike's sister and Louise is her best friend."

"Great. That's awesome you all help each other out like this. I'm liking this place more and more, I really am. Okay, we're going to scoot and get this stuff out to the car and load it up and be out of your hair. The place will be all yours and oh, the trap door for the attic is in the storage closet at the top of the stairs on your right. Switch works and lights the attic up a bit, but not much. Pretty dirty up there too."

"No probs, I'll be okay thanks. Say, do you need a hand with the mattress?"

"Oh please, would you? That's so nice to offer. We were looking at getting it on the roof and tying it on somehow."

"Ah, going to the dump with it?"

"Uh, yeah, something like that."

Sebastian wasn't sure what Olivia meant, but he hoisted the mattress up on his shoulder and carried it to the car and laid it on the roof. Olivia and Lisa carried the vacuum and tools out and put them in the back seat and trunk. Sebastian wasn't sure if they were throwing them out too, or what the were doing with them, but he helped tie the mattress on for them and went to his truck to get his tool belt and testers.

"You ladies have a great day and I'll talk to you soon."

"Thanks Sebastian, you too. I'll call you tomorrow evening after dinner time. Bye for now."

Olivia and Lisa smiled big and waved as they drove away down the lane. Sebastian watched them go as he started walking to the street to see how good the wiring was coming in off the grid line. He saw it had been updated sometime in the fifties from the wiring and knew it would handle any load needed. He turned and walked towards the house and was surrounded by the scent of lavender. He stopped and looked where he had walked and there was no lavender around that he brushed against, then looked around the grounds in front of him and saw none growing any where. It puzzled him to smell it, but he breathed in deeply and smiled at the aroma of it. Before Sebastian reached the front door, he was whistling happily and enjoying himself.

Olivia and Lisa held hands tightly as they drove down second line towards Vernon Manor. They knew where it was and landmarks kept raising the nervous expectation each time they saw one. When the roof peaks came into view over the roadside sumac, their knuckles were white from squeezing so hard. Olivia slowed to a crawl and they both looked around to see if anyone noticed them pulling in. With no one to see, they drove down and parked as close to the back door as they could and got out.

Olivia peered inside into the darkness and called out for Josie. In a second, a whisper was right in front of her face.

"Olivia."

"Hi Josie, yes it's me, we're back like I said we would be."

"Livy. Smell Livy."

"Oh, no baby, that's us. We used some of Livy's soap to wash ourselves with. She said you liked it."

"Yes."

"We brought everything to get set up and clean, so we'll open the door first and get in, then bring the bed down and make it. We brought something for you to take and hope you don't mind the taste."

"What?"

Before Olivia told her, Lisa pulled her T shirt to stop her.

"What, baby?"

"Uhm, I don't think we remembered to grab it from the fridge before we left. I didn't."

"Shit, neither did I. Fuck, I have to go back and get it and hope Sebastian doesn't see me and ask what it is."

"Sebastian?"

"No baby, a different Sebastian. Not Livy's boyfriend. He's working at my place right now. Okay Lisa, I guess you can work at getting the door open and I'll go back and grab the juice. Let's get everything out and I'll go as fast as I can."

"Okay, let's do it."

They went to the car and untied the mattress, taking it off and leaning it against the side of the house. They took out the tools and broom and cleaning supplies, then hugged quick before Olivia got in and took off for home again.

Lisa got the pry bar and worked it under the first board and heaved hard on it, hearing the rusty nails straining to keep hold. It finally gave way with a snap and Lisa pulled it the rest of the way off. Five more boards just like it were waiting to come off and Lisa worked the pry bar in again.

Olivia was driving as fast as she could and made it back home again in ten minutes. She smiled knowing she could get there quick if she needed to, as she hurried to the door and opened it slowly, hoping Sebastian wasn't around. She tip toed to the kitchen and opened the door as quietly as she could and breathed a sigh of relief it didn't make a sound. She took the bottle out and looked at the bowl still there with a good amount of cum still in it, congealing into more of a gel now as it dried. She closed the door and held the handle, but it made the heavy metallic clunk on latching to give her away.

"Hello? Someone there?"

The voice came from downstairs and Olivia breathed a quiet sigh.

"Hi Sebastian. It's just me. Forgot the water in the fridge and came back to get it. How's it going?"

"Good so far. Just checking the service box and it'll be okay for now, but it definitely needs replacing. I'm going to start on the wiring next and see if there's any dead spots."

"Okay, take care. Bye."

"Bye, Ms. Masters."

"Call me Olivia."

"Okay Olivia. Talk to you soon."

Olivia smiled and headed back to her car. She put the bottle beside her on the seat and patted it, then started off back again. She paid more attention to how fast she got there and knew they stood a good chance of the juice lasting long enough to work, if it did. She pulled back in to the same spot and parked, then got out with the bottle and went in the open door.