Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was upstairs doing something, so Olivia left the bottle by the door on a table and went up to see her. The sounds were coming from the room with the bed and Lisa was shoving the mattress off with the pry bar, not wanting to touch it with her hands at all. Olivia came in and stopped her to give her a hug for getting so far on everything already. She took the bar and used the hooked end into a hole and both of them pulled it off and dragged it to the corner. Mice scurried everywhere and had them dancing on their toes to avoid them. Their screams definitely frightened every mouse around and stopped when no more furry bodies were seen about. All they could hear after, was Josie's giggles and laughter from seeing them.

"Okay, so mice scare us, it's not funny. I hate the things."

The giggles stopped and they went to the bed and picked it up sideways to go through the door. They worked it through the doorway and then down the stairs to the living room. Lisa had an area cleared and they laid it down.

"Okay, bed is down. Let's get it cleaned off and put the mattress on it and take a rest. I'm pooped, baby."

"I bet. You really went at it getting that door open.:

"Fuck, you have no idea how hard. Those frickin' nails were rusted into place and wouldn't budge. I almost pulled a muscle trying to get them off."

"I'll give you a good massage tonight, okay?"

"You got it. I could sure use it."

"My pleasure sweetheart."

"Okay, bed needs a mattress and sheets and we're ready to get started. Okay Josie, are you ready to play with us and see if we can make you real again?"

"Yes."

"Okay, all systems go."

They went and picked up the mattress and laid it on the bed and took the sheets out of the bag. It didn't look as bad as they thought it would and then looked around at everything else.

"Going to have to do what we need it for and that's it."

"That's all we need it for. Okay, time to get naked and wet and see if we can get our new girl visible."

Lisa and Olivia undressed and laid their clothes in a neat pile at the end of the bed. They scooted up and lay there together and looked at each other, ready to undertake another adventure into a sexual realm of the unknown.

"Okay Josie, give us a minute to get started and then we'll get you to join in like Livy did and see if it works like it did on her."

"Okay."

The girls could feel her presence with them, as they moved in and began kissing and caressing. Olivia rolled back and let Lisa take control and it wasn't long before she could feel the wetness begin inside and build. Lisa's hand slid down and began rubbing her clit, massaging and stroking it to bring it throbbing into arousal.

"Josie, try sliding a finger inside Olivia and let's see if it works on you."

Olivia lay there as Lisa sat up and watched. As she held the clit back, she could see slight movement on her lips and then they parted. She had no idea how far it was in, until Josie pulled it back out and Lisa could see her finger shape.

"Yes, yes. All fucking right, Houston, all systems go. It works, I can see her finger. Okay, Josie, rub your finger on your lips and let me kiss you."

Lisa watched the finger move upwards and stop, then it moved side to side and lips appeared.

"Yes, yes, slide your finger in again and make more with me. Start sucking on your finger and let's see if it works magic on you too and makes you real looking."

Lisa watched the finger sliding in again and kissed the floating lips softly, enjoying that sensation with her. Together, they rubbed and stroked Olivia and her wetness began soaking Josie's finger more. She took it out and sucked it clean, then slid it back in again. In no time, the faint outline of her head could be seen, as well as her upper chest.

"Oh yes, Josie, that's it baby. Keep sucking on your finger. It's working!"

Lisa was excited to see the transformation, while Olivia was happy writhing on the bed and letting them bring her to orgasm. Josie was sliding in and out and taking a suck on her finger after each stroke. In no time, Josie was coming into silhouette form and Lisa could start making out more detail to her.

"Put your mouth right on her baby and lick her and suck it out of her now."

Josie moved down and placed her mouth directly on Olivia's pussy and licked at her hard. Olivia responded with a surge of her juices which Josie greedily lapped up. It wasn't much longer before some colour and texture could be seen and Josie was finally visible in the real world once again.

Lisa became excited watching Josie become completely visible and look real. Her hair was long like Livy's, but a rich golden blonde that cascaded in waves down her back. Lisa shifted her hair out of the way and watched her finish draining the last of the cum from Olivia.

She sat up on her heels and wiped her mouth clean and looked at herself, a dawning amazement that she could see herself again. He smile broadened and then she started giggling happily and laughing, rolling back and kicking her feet in the air.

"I'm me again. I can see me and feel me again. It worked, just like you said it did with Livy."

Lisa fell on her and hugged her, sharing in the moment with her.

"It did. This is so wonderful. Now we have to see how long that lasts and how long after you have an orgasm. We have a bottle of our cum for you to drink to keep you real and we should be able to get you back to be with Livy with no problems."

Josie was hugging Lisa tightly and rolling on the bed with her, as Olivia came back from her orgasmic high and joined them. They sandwiched Josie between them and enjoyed feeling her body. Josie lay there smiling, her body being caressed and touched in ways she never had been by Livy. Lisa started kissing her passionately, her tongue playing with Josie's in an increasingly sensuous erotic dance.

Olivia shifted down and took the firm mound and squeezed the suppleness of it. She licked the tip gently and felt the swell immediately come to it, then wrapped her lips over it and suckled softly. Josie started writhing to all the arousal, her moans deep and lusty. It wasn't hard to know who was more into girls between the two of them, with the way Josie was returning the kiss with fervour, her hands travelling Lisa's body freely. Olivia slid her hand down between the parted legs and felt the soft hair covering Josie's sex, enjoying the feel of it as she rubbed the soft skin.

Josie was already soaking wet when her fingers slid through her parted lips, her arousal and excitement being with them was clearly evident. Josie was much more easily aroused by everything than even Livy was and the pent up orgasmic feelings surged forth. Olivia was surprised by the sudden increase in wetness, as she rubbed the lips in a circular pattern, feeling the slick juices making her slipperier.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it, cum for me, that's a girl."

Josie clung to Lisa tightly, the rush of bliss sweeping through her. Lisa worked the top half of her, while Olivia controlled the flow of cum on the bottom. Together they had Josie crying out and thrashing through another orgasm. They let her enjoy it as long as they could and brought her down easy to a panting and gasping form, smiling happily and giggling.

"Like that did you, Josie?"

"Yes, yes, yes, that was so wonderful. I love orgasms. They make me feel so tingly inside."

"Yes, they do have a habit of doing that."

"Oh yeah, they sure do, baby. Looks like this little girl really enjoys having them, don't you?"

Lisa fawned over Josie, as did Olivia, enjoying the moment and bonding between them.

"Okay, this really feels great lying here like this, but we have a schedule and someone is anxiously waiting for us to return."

"Right. Okay, let's say what, five minutes has gone by so far, so we have a half hour easy now to get back. Only takes less than fifteen going fast, so lots of time."

"Yeah, but we still need to get dressed and strip the bed. I don't care about the mattress. That'll cut our time left down and I don't want to push any limits as to how long it will last with Josie. It might not last as long and then we're in big trouble."

Lisa understood the seriousness of the situation, despite the high state of arousal they were still in.

"Yeah, you're right. Okay, Josie, you'll have to wait until we get back to have any more fun, sweetheart. Ollie is right, We have to make sure we get you back with us and nothing happening to you. Give us a minute to get dressed and ready to go, okay?"

"Okay."

Josie sat on the bed and watched them get dressed quickly and strip the bed and turn the sheets into a ball. They looked at Josie, naked and no clothes and realized that was something they never considered. Olivia took one of the sheets and wrapped it toga style around her.

"That'll work, Okay, let's get you home with us, baby."

They took the other sheet and went out the back door and into the car. Lisa and Josie got it in the back together, while Olivia drove. She started backing out the driveway, and inadvertently ran over one of the boards Lisa had removed and a nail pierced the tire and started a slow leak.

Josie looked back at her place, the knowledge that she would never be there again, settling in to her mind now. Lisa could see the fear of it all setting in her face.

"Spent a lot of time there, didn't you, baby?"

"Over a hundred years and ever since that day, not one of them was spent without wishing I was with Livy."

"Awww, I bet. Well that's all changing baby. In twenty or so minutes from now, you'll be in Livy's arms again forever."

Josie turned to look at Lisa and smiled her happiest again, knowing what lay ahead only moments away. She snuggled into Lisa more, as Olivia concentrated on negotiating the country road. She turned onto the side road to her place, when the car veered off suddenly and Olivia slammed the brakes on to avoid going in the ditch.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"I don't know, but it didn't feel good whatever it was."

Olivia put it in park and shut the car off, then got out and started looking around at what it was. She got around to the other side and saw the flat tire and all she could do is say fuck repeatedly. Lisa got out and looked at it with her and she too joined in saying fuck repeatedly as well.

"We're fucked Lisa. I don't know how to change a flat tire. What are we going to do?"

"Looks like one thing you don't have control over, huh? Okay, no problem, you're a sport and take care of spider webs and other nasty things I hate. I can do this, I think. Open the trunk and let me get the spare out and the jack and shit."

Olivia opened the trunk and helped Lisa get everything out and relayed the instructions on the trunk lid to properly place the jack. Lisa got it in place and set the jack against the frame and then went to the wheel and went to loosen the nuts. Try as she might, she couldn't budge it. She tried every one and not one would break free and loosen.

"Fuck me, what the fuck did they put these on with? I can't get them to loosen off."

"Are you shitting me? Lisa, we have to get the tire changed fast, before we run out of time. It's over ten minutes already and we're lucky if we have that left. We need that tire changed in five minutes, or Josie could just disappear in the back seat."

Lisa shot a look at Josie in worry, then relaxed smiling.

"What are we worrying for, we got a bottle of juice to keep her going while we figure this out. We have plenty of time to do this, so relax."

"You're right, silly me. You brought it back to the car, right? I didn't."

"No way. Holy fuck. We left it behind twice? How the...oh this is great. What a pair of adventurers we are. Our first quest and we fuck up royally. How could we be so dumb?"

"Look, what's done is done and right now, we have to figure out how to keep her alive and whole until we get back to our place."

Lisa smiled happily, totally in contradiction of the moment and Olivia looked at her to understand why.

"You called it our place?"

"Did I?"

"Yes, you said we need to keep her alive and whole until we get her back to our place."

Olivia thought on it and realized those were her words.

"Yeah, I guess I did say that, didn't I? Well, yeah, it is our place, baby. I want you with me always now."

"Well, let's get back to the job at hand. We have to get this fixed pronto, or else."

"Yeah, I'd hate to see what the or else is."

"Me too."

They looked at Josie sitting in the back seat looking at them, smiling happily still, unaware of her precarious situation.

"Well, we better think of something quick, or else."

"Let me try loosening them again. They have to come off, right?"

Lisa used the lug wrench on the nuts and pushed and pulled to loosen them, once again finding she didn't have the strength to do it. She became frustrated and almost got to the point of tears, then jumped on the lug wrench on the nut and they heard a loud cracking sound come from the nut. Lisa checked and to her surprise, the nut was loose now.

"Alright, that did it, Four more to go and we'll be back in business."

Olivia sighed in relief and looked at Josie and her smile faded into worry straight away. For all that she was still there, her blonde hair was fading away from view.

"Oh God, we're loosing her. She's vanishing already."

"What? Do something to her, Ollie. Get in and make her cum or let her lick your cum, but do something to keep her with us."

Olivia caught on and knew she had to get into the back seat with Josie and make out with her. She climbed in and sat down, looking at the cherubic face smiling at her.

"Baby, we need to play some more. Your hair is starting to fade, so we need to keep you topped up until we get home. Pull the sheet up and I'll give you an orgasm to keep you with us."

With no idea of the real peril of her situation, Josie was quite eager to resume playing with Olivia. She raised her hips and pulled the sheet up her thighs. Olivia shifted the seats forward to make more room and knelt between her legs after parting them. The soft, curly blonde hairs were moist with her dew already, as Olivia looked in her young eyes and saw the sheer desire to be pleasured more. She kissed up her firm thighs, the feel of them warm and soft like hers. Knowing it was a ghost made no difference, when she inhaled the delicate fragrance of her and it drew her like a moth to the flame to burn.

Lisa finished jumping on the last nut and got it loose, then started jacking up the car to get the tire off the ground. Just as she took the nuts and tire off, she heard the sounds of tires coming on the gravel road. She got up and looked down the road and saw a vehicle coming and it was moving fast. Lisa quickly went to the open window to tell Olivia and had to stop and take the scene in first. Olivia was sucking Josie's tender lips out as far as she could, chewing on them, then doing the same to her clit. Josie was getting her hair back and hoped it was enough to hold her. She hoped she had worked her up enough to stop her and stuck her head in.

"Uh, girls, better hold off for a minute, someone's coming down the road."

Olivia sat up and looked out the back window at the pick up truck now coming into view. She watched it approach and start slowing and quickly pulled Josie's sheet down to cover her and sat beside her again. Olivia wiped her face and mouth and Lisa reached in to get some on her chin she missed. She licked her finger and made a face at how delicious it tasted. Josie sat there smiling away at it all, looking every bit aroused sexually and motioned to Olivia to get her to change her expression. Olivia explained to Josie quickly about looking like nothing was going on.

Lisa went to the truck as it slowed down beside her and was going to say she was alright and didn't need help, when she noticed who was driving. It was Sebastian on his way home after finishing up and she was at a loss what to say for a moment. He looked past Lisa and saw Livia in the back seat with Josie, but didn't recognize who she was. Josie turned and looked at him and a look of complete surprise came over her face. Without any thought to her actions, she called out the window and that one word made Olivia and Lisa cringe on coming up with an explanation for it.

"Sebastian!"