Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True. Okay, let's hope the place is still standing and everyone is still alive."

"Lisa! Fuck, what have I said about not going there. First off, Livy and Josie aren't really alive and it still freaks me a bit that they turn into angels or something. It's Chelsea I'm really worried about. That was more than just wild and crazy sex, they did way too much ghost stuff to her. That energy thing they do and, you know what I mean. They must have used too much of it on her and that's why she just lay there cumming like that. We both passed out from it and we had no where near what she did and she had both girls inside her at the same time. When they're fisting you, that energy is the most intense ever. You can feel it just consuming your whole mind and body with the power of it."

"Yeah. Shit, now I'm scared to do that. It was awesome that one time, but, yeah, knowing what that was doing to me now, I don't want to make out with the girls any more. I don't want to become some lesbian cum slave for them and whoever is controlling them."

"Me either. That's the last thing I'd want to be."

"Ollie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still want to be my cum slut? I mean, once all this is over and we're not influenced by anything, do you still want to be my pet?"

"I...well, yeah, I do, at least I think I do. I don't know if it was you and me getting together or whatever making us get together. I do know I really felt loved and everything I want to feel and I do love how you make me feel. So maybe, yeah, let's not have any sex until all of this is resolved some how and we know it's just us that want to do it."

"Pull over."

"What? Why? We're almost there."

"I know, so pull over."

Olivia slowed down and eased more to the side of the two lane road, making sure she didn't go in the ditch. She put it in park and looked at Lisa, who was looking at her, like she was waiting fore her to finish.

"What is it, Lisa?"

Lisa didn't say a word and reached behind Olivia's head and pulled her into a kiss. After a moment of hesitation, she put her hand behind Lisa's head and made the kiss equal in strength. Tongues united in a twining rhythm, their hands pulling into an embrace to solidify their bond. Lisa took more control, pushing her back and fondling her breast. Olivia moaned in acceptance and Lisa worked her hand under her T shirt to feel it better.

Olivia pulled the handle to lower the back of her seat and the two fell back fast. Lisa tried to undo Olivia's pants with one hand, while kissing her, so Olivia undid them and slid them over her ass for her. Lisa slid her hand down and under her panties, feeling the hot flesh expose the wetness inside.

"Oh fuck yeah I want this and I want you."

"Yes, yes, I want to be yours, Mistress."

Lisa heard her call her that and kissed her hard, as she slid three fingers inside Olivia and stroked her like she owned her. It didn't take long to hear Olivia's moans coming with each gasping breath, as Lisa worked her into an orgasm. The wet, slushy sounds filled their ears, as their mouths stayed fast in joining, neither wanting to break the bond. Lisa eased her down slowly, working the soft cum from her. She gathered it on her hand and brought it to their mouths to share and Olivia licked first, then Lisa licked and licked it on to Olivia's tongue. They lay there for a minute savouring the creamy confirmation until it was done and Lisa sat back in her seat again, letting Olivia pull her panties up and make a face that they were soaking, then pulled her jeans up and did them up. She raised her seat back and looked at Lisa. Their eyes confirming their thoughts before they said them.

"Yeah, I so want to be your cum slut, Mistress Lisa."

"Oh Ollie, I love you my sweet pet. I knew this was what we wanted and not something making us do it. It felt too good and right to be anything else."

"It does feel good. I have no doubts now about that part of me now. I do love doing it with you. So, let's do a wardrobe change and clean up first before we go over there. Last thing I need is the smell of cum and pussy saying hello with me."

"Ooooh, you can say hello to me like that anytime."

"Okay, I want to. Fuck, I love what you do to me. This has to prove that we do want this, if we're not there yet and nothing is making us do it."

"That's why I wanted you to pull over. I wanted to see if the same feelings were there when we kissed and when they were, I knew I could make you cum without anything else helping."

"You can, I wanted you so bad and I knew it was me wanting you. I love that we just did it too. I was feeling a bit too stressed about being in control of all this stuff. I need that release, I really do."

"I'll release you every night from that nasty control, baby. Make you all better and feel so good."

"God, I can only imagine what that will be like. I really do think I like being submissive to you. I've always followed along with you and felt safe doing stuff together. I couldn't do this, unless I felt that way and you're the only one I've ever felt this way with."

"Me too, baby. I don't get the same feelings to do anything with the girls, like I do with you. I want them to have fun and show them things, but I don't want to be with either of them, like I do with you."

"I feel the same. I know we started out doing it so Livy could be real and then Josie, But they have to find their own way of becoming real and not use us to do it."

"Yeah, that would make things easier on us too. Do you think they could do it? They'd need some way of making cum or something to start."

"Yeah, I guess they need it to start, so hey, we can do what we did for Josie and they can make some and use it when they need to get real again. They don't need much to start, not from what we've seen."

Olivia started the car up and drove to the house and pulled in, feeling better about their situation and a game plan on not being possessed. They went in and immediately listened for any sounds. Everything was completely quiet and peaceful, making the girls grow nervous, instead of feel at ease. They went upstairs and listened for any sounds from the girl's room and heard nothing at all. They went down and opened the door and the room was empty. The toys were all cleaned this time and sitting on a clean towel. The bed on the other hand was a shambles of sheets and pillows everywhere and the smell of cum was very prevalent in the air and on the sheets.

The more they looked, the more they could sprays of cum going every where about the room. There was no denying the two had drained themselves of every drop they could make, but now the question came as to where they were and if they were still real, or what had they turned into now. They left the room and went to look in on Chelsea. The hesitant opening came again and they peered past the door. They bed was now occupied by Chelsea and Livy and Josie on either side of her, It would look like a peaceful and loving scene normally, but Livy and Josie were glowing brightly and casting a glow over Chelsea. She seemed to be peaceful and calm, like she was resting peacefully and they came closer to see if she was breathing and make sure she was alive.

They watched the covers closely and they saw her take a slow, shallow breath and exhale, making them sigh a breath of relief. Olivia undid her pants and slid them off and then her panties, wiping herself clean and tossed them in the laundry bag. It was filled with panties and towels and little else, letting her know how much sex had been going on. The smell was raw and intimidating to the nose, as she pulled the drawstring and closed it. She grabbed a new pair panties from her suitcase and picked up her jeans, heading to the bathroom to wash up. Lisa went with her and fixed her hair, while Olivia washed between her legs and dried off. She pulled her fresh ones on and then her jeans and fixed herself up again too. They went back to the room and gave them one last look, before they closed the door and went downstairs again. Olivia turned the hall light on for when they got home, knowing it wasn't long before sunset.

They drove out and down the road to the next concession line and turned left, the drove to the far end and saw the old house and Lancaster on the mail box.

"This looks like it. Nice old house too, they've kept it up well."

"I know, look at the gardens, they're gorgeous."

They pulled in the lane way and drove down to the path leading to the porch steps. They were just getting out, when and elderly man came out, not much older than her father and came down the steps to them. They walked up and stopped, facing each other. It only took a moment and a recognition of someone came to him and he took a look like he'd seen a ghost. Olivia wondered why, as the man stared at her gape jawed and staring."

"Are you okay? Mr. Lancaster, Uncle Walt?"

He snapped out of it, but kept looking at her in awe.

"Who are you?"

"Hi, we've never met, but I'm pretty sure you're my Uncle Walter. I'm Olivia Masters. I just inherited the mansion over on the far corner from you. I wanted to come out and say hello. I didn't know I had relatives here."

He shook his head at hearing the name and looked at her again, disbelieving what he was hearing.

"Olivia Masters, my niece you say? I know the name well enough and yes I'm related to the Masters by marriage. How are you related to me?"

"Can we go inside, or sit on the porch and talk, maybe?"

"Oh. My manners, yes, come, we can go inside and sit. The missus will be right happy to hear this one. She'll love knowing another relative is around. Come."

Walter led them inside and into the living room, where his wife was sitting in a rocking chair knitting and watching Jeopardy. She was calling out the answers as fast after the host said the question, beating the contestants by a second or two.

"Loves her Jeopardy. Millie, got us some guests. Turn off the TV and meet these people."

"Okay, just a second, only one more question until the lightning round."

The host gave the question and Millie had enough time to chuckle before giving the answer. She laughed and clicked the remote to turn off the TV. She looked at Walter and then saw Olivia and Lisa behind him.

"Never guess who this is, Dumpling. This is a relative of ours, so she says. Name is Olivia Masters and this one is... didn't catch your name, sorry."

"Oh, I'm Lisa, Olivia's friend. Hi."

"Olivia Masters, you don't say, come in, come in. Walter, be a dear and put the kettle on for some tea for our guests and lets see who our new found relative is."

Walter silently grumbled a bit as he went to the kitchen and got the water in the kettle.

"Sit dear, here on the chair by me and Lisa, you can take which ever one you like that suits you. So, Olivia Masters, that's a name that hasn't been heard or said in quite a while. Are you related that way?"

"I'm Simon Masters niece. I'm related to Captain Masters. I just found out in town that I'm related to you through Victoria Masters, or Lancaster, which was her maiden name."

"Oh I have no doubt you are. You look just like her at your age. She was a lovely looking woman as well. I have a picture of her some where about here of her at that age and you'll see. Uhm, yeah, over on the dining hutch, on the right side, on the end."

Olivia got up and went over to get it and came back looking at it. She showed it to Lisa who took one look and looked back at her.

"You do. I can hardly see the difference between you, other than the obvious. You have the same face and eyes, same lips and smile. Spitting image of her really."

"As I said, I had no problem knowing she was related. So, where have you been all this time, dear?"

"Toronto. I didn't know anything at all about this side of my family until I inherited the old mansion."

"You're moving in? Oh how lovely. Not afraid of ghosts are you?"

"No, why? You know there's a ghost there?"

"Oh of course I know. It's young Livy. She's the ghost there."

"You know Livy?"

"Sure and if you know her, you've met her. Only those that know her know to call her that. Has she been nice to you?"

Olivia knew the ruse was up and came clean.

"Oh yes, she has."

"I didn't think she'd be mean to you. Never has, poor thing."

"You know Livy well?"

"Oh yes. I used to go over when I could get around better and go for a talk. Lovely girl really, for a ghost."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Did you ever smell lavender when she was around, or feel like you were hugged or touched?"

"Oh, I smelled the lavender many a time. I guess you could say she hugged me. I always felt a feeling like that when I was there."

"So, you said you talked to her. What did she say?"

"Oh, she talked about being happy and her friend Josie and her beau, Sebastian. Cant say much, but a word or to at a time, but we did okay. She talking to you yet, Olivia? She must like that you share the same name."

"Yes, she does like that we do."

"What has she said to you?"

"Oh not a lot really. Just like you, Sebastian, Josie and playing. That sort of thing."

"Yes, did love her play. She sounded like such a happy girl. Shame she died so young. She told you why she did it?"

Olivia knew it would lead to talk of Josie and hoped it didn't delve into any of what they were in to together.

"She mentioned something about Josie dying."

"Yes, so sad. She loved that girl dearly, so she did."

"I got the impression they were best friends."

"Oh, I think you know they were more than best friends, Olivia. If I know Livy like I do, she must have said enough to let you know they shared a special relationship together."

"What do you mean, a special relationship together?"

"It's okay dear, I know she was a lesbian with Josie. I'm not that old or out of tune with things to know what's going on. Did you know that?"

Olivia blushed and hesitated, getting saved by Walter bringing out a tray with the tea pot, cups and a plate of shortbread cookies. Olivia let Walter pour and then put milk and sugar in and stirred, then took a cookie and waited for him to sit himself again. Millie wasn't letting the question slide and asked it again.

"Do you know she was?"

"I got that impression she might be, yes."

"You talking about Livy"

"Yes Walter. We're talking about Livy. Olivia has been talking to her and I'm just seeing what she's said already to her."

"Ah, all that girlie talk stuff. I don't need to hear all this. I'll be out in the workshop."

"Oh Walter, be nice."

Walter was already up and looking annoyed at the idea of hearing about it again. He was out the side door, letting the screen door close with a bang. Millie looked upset by his behaviour and apologized.

"Sorry dears. Walter hates to talk about lesbians and such."

"So it doesn't bother you?"

"Oh no, not at all. I was a little adventurous in college and met a girl once. We were curious and slept together one night."

"Wow, I would never in a million years think you would have done anything like that."

"Oh, it was just the one time. It was fun, I'll give it that. So, I have no problems with all that's going on now with the same sex marriages and such."

"Okay, that's cool. We have no problems with that either, we believe two people should decide who they want to love."

"Good for you, Too much of everyone saying you can't love this person or that. Just love and be happy."

"You're so right, Aunt Millie."

"Oh, I like that, Aunt Millie. This is so lovely knowing you and that you're right across from us too. So what are your plans for the place? I just hope Livy won't cause any problems for you."

"Aunt Millie, you know about Livy and Josie right? Do you have any idea why they were like that? It's just, if Livy was engaged to Sebastian, I'm wondering why she was with Josie still?"

"Love dear. How do you just give up love? When it's good and strong, like theirs must have been, how can you just all of a sudden stop? I'm not saying it was right or not, I'm just saying, they were in love long before Sebastian showed up to ask for her hand. She never really developed any feelings for him, just knew that she was going to be his wife at some point. She was deeply in love with Josie and despite being moral or not, you just can't stop love."

"No, you can't stop love, that's for sure."

"So Lisa, love my shortbread I see."

Olivia turned to see Lisa with a mouthful of shortbread and looked at the plate to see only one piece was left. Olivia raised her eyebrows and gave her a look. Lisa munched the cookie and shrugged, taking a sip of tea and swallowing.

"It's great shortbread, sorry."

"Not at all dear. Lots more left in the tin. Walter loves the stuff, so I'm always baking a batch of it for him. I can't eat it any more, have to watch what I eat now."

Lisa took the last cookie and made a face at Olivia in defiance and bit a piece off. Millie chuckled and looked at Olivia as she turned back to her.

"So, how long have you girls been lesbians?"