Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way to escape the onslaught of sensation and both had to part their kiss and gasp hard in whining breaths. The excruciating bliss almost too much to bear, as both fought to control it somehow and soon were overcome by it and forced to reach extremes of ecstasy in their orgasms. Both came at the same time, the need to express it through their bodies taken away and only their voices the implements of release.

"That's my sweet pets, cum for your Mistress. You know those pretty pussies belong to me, don't you?"

They both nodded, then felt a stinging slap to their ass cheeks.

"Tell me. I want to hear you say how good it is, how wonderful I make you feel. I want you to beg to cum for me. I want to own you both and make you feel my ownership together. What I do to one, the other will feel and know what I'm doing and know her turn is next and you'll only hear the sweet voice of the other to know what it is. Time for my sweet darling cum sluts to earn their reputation for what they like doing for me. Ready to cream those pretty pussies for me, cum sluts?"

They were barely able to speak, the intensity of the wand keeping their orgasm at too long a duration to handle. Lisa spanked them again and watched them shake wildly, trying not to pull too hard at the other.

"I asked you if you were ready to cream for me, I want to hear you beg me, now once again, are you ready to cream for me?"

Lisa pulled the wand away and they collapsed from the tension and let their bonds support them, as they let the slide down the other side relief them of what they were feeling.

"Yes, yes Mistress, I want to cum for you."

"Good girl, Ollie and you sweet Vicky?"

"Yes Mistress Lisa, I want to cream for you. Oh, please make me cream for you."

"Good, good, that's my pets. Now it's time for a little deeper stimulation, one you'll feel inside that takes care of that emptiness you have. Your asses are enjoying that nice filled feeling, but I want your pussies dripping wet and in need of what I have for you. You'll love it. Now, since sweet Vicky asked so nicely, I'll start with her and let you know what's coming, Ollie. Now kiss your lover and enjoy her, as I make a little more honey to use."

The pair kissed as requested, then Lisa turned the wand on again and the dripping began growing quickly in volume. She moved behind Victoria and and put the dildo under them and let the drip coat the shaft of the dildo. She moved it back and forth and let it drizzle along it, then used her fingers to coat it well around the head and down the nine inches of thick shaft.

Victoria felt the heavily ridged shaft run between her lips, all the more making her want it and no way to express it with her body.

"Want to feel it inside you, don't you? Want to feel it take away that ache inside, that emptiness you have?"

"Yes, yes, I want that."

"Then ask me nicely to fuck you."

"Please Mistress, fuck me and fill me inside."

"Sweet, time to enjoy what you ask for."

Lisa held the head at her entrance, then took her hips to hold her steady, as she urged the head in and felt it pass her tight opening, slowly pushing it in, until her hips moulded her ass to her. Slowly she pulled out to the head and stopped, leaving it there and moved in to whisper in her ear, letting her voice be part of the stimulation.

"Like my big cock? Like the way it fills your pussy?"

Victoria was gasping, the sensation still deep in her and the want even stronger. Olivia could feel the nervous tension in the chains, Victoria's thighs quivering rapidly, imagining what she had just felt.

"Yes, yes. Please, fuck me some more."

Lisa smiled at Livy, looking at her so excited to see her mother like that.

"Like seeing your mother like this, don't you?"

"I do. I think Mama is so beautiful and erotic."

"So do I. Let's see how she likes being fucked now."

Lisa held her hips and slowly pushed the dildo back in, grinding it in as deep as she could. Victoria shuddered hard, all the chains tugging at her hard, as well as Olivia. Olivia could feel the tension and strain in Victoria's body, as she was filled with hard, rubber cock. The wet sounds of her pussy came to Olivia's ears and filled them with the sounds of her arousal. It was erotic music to her, imagining the notes of it and how they were played.

Her own pussy responded to it, knowing the sensations it would be feeling if it were hers. Lisa reached around and tugged on the clit chain, making them come together, then used the fingers of her other hand to lightly rub Victoria's clit.

"Cream for me, sweetheart. Release your smooth velvet onto my cock, I want to see it thick with you, so I can slide it all into Ollie. You like the idea of your cream inside her, don't you?'

Lisa's softly whispered urgings were all the command Victoria needed and began shaking harder and harder. It gave Olivia an idea of the intensity of the orgasm she was having, then the guttural sounds of hard, orgasmic bliss came out, as the black dildo became whiter and whiter with cum. Lisa stroked her hard and then thrust in deep and buried it as deep as it would go, then pinched her clit hard and held it.

"Cum baby, that's it, make me lots of sweet cream to slide into Ollie."

Victoria grunted and cried, her orgasm controlled by Lisa and the binding clamps that acted in action/reaction with her and Olivia. She was forced to just stand and orgasm, as Lisa let her clit go and rubbed it briskly. Her cries were long and loud as she came hard, drips falling in frequency to the floor and puddling.

Lisa slowly took the dildo out and went around the other side to Olivia. She was already shaking nervously, her clit and nipples strained to accept the painful stimulation. Lisa reached between her legs and felt the dangling stream of her honey and rubbed it over her smooth skin, as she whispered in her ear in the same breathy whisper.

"She came so nicely for me, my pet. Now it's your turn to soak my cock with cum."

Lisa's biting kisses down her neck made her cringe into it and pull her nipples tauter. She shook hard, as Lisa slid the head of the cock back and forth between her lips, rubbing the cum onto her. She put the head at her opening, putting her hands on her hips like she had done to Victoria and slowly let it part her, entering and not stopping until it was all the way inside. Olivia's groans let Victoria know what was happening and felt it sympathetically, making her physically respond to it. Her cum continued to flow slowly from her, her highly aroused nerves easily responding to the stimulus.

Lisa slowly stroked Olivia into a trembling orgasm, feeling her knees shaking, her body twitching in reaction to all the nerve endings going off inside her. Victoria felt all the spasms through the chains and was forced to feel it herself. They shared their passions and lusts together, one acting, the other reacting to everything being done to them.

Lisa stroked Olivia to the epitome of her orgasmic bliss and then pulled the dildo out slowly. She wanted to keep the need of something inside them, strong and aching desirable in them. She took the dildo off and handed it to Livy, who eagerly began licking it clean of cum. Olivia and Victoria hung suspended together, both shaking and quivering still, cum oozing down both their thighs and dripping.

She took her robe sash and had Livy help her with the final act of submission and control. As Lisa held the wand between their pussies, Livy tied the sash around their waists and brought them together tightly, trapping the wand between them. Livy got back on the bed with Josie and they sat in wait to see what would happen next. Lisa switched the wand on high and both women shook from the intense vibration on their clits.

Lisa let them fall under its spell, forcing them to rise to a peak of orgasmic sensations, as she picked up her flogger and twirled it by their ears. Olivia knew instantly what the sound was, but Victoria had never indulged in the pleasure and didn't know what it was.

"You know what's coming, don't you my pet? You know what your body is going to feel, don't you?"

"Yes."

"You know how wonderful you'll feel, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good, then you'll know what's happening to Vicky, because I'm going to do her."

Victoria was nervous and breathing rapidly, knowing in a moment, she was going to feel something unknown to her, but the woman she was attached to, knew full well what would happen. The first swish of the thongs through the air and the slapping impact against Victoria's ass, made Olivia shake in response, in part of Victoria's reaction, but more from her own, knowing what she was feeling and wanting it herself.

Flog after flog came and both moaned and groaned through each one, one learning the pleasures, the other living vicariously through the others experience of it. Victoria reddened on both cheeks and down her thighs, the soft slapping just enough to leave an intense stimulation without a real pain.

"Want me to make her cum, Ollie? Want her to feel what it's like to have an orgasm from it like you want?"

"Yes, make her cum, let her know how it feels, Mistress."

"Would you like to enjoy what Ollie wants to feel so badly right now, Vicky? Want to know what would make her cum so hard for me?"

"Yes, Mistress Lisa. I want to know that pleasure."

"Good, I want Ollie to know it too, so I'm going to let her see you."

Lisa raised Ollie's blindfold and let her eyes adjust to the light, then kissed her passionately and let her go. She kept her eyes on Olivia's, as she stood behind Victoria's trembling body. She started spinning the thongs upward, letting Olivia see them and saw the look of desire in her eyes, knowing what she was going to do. She lowered the spinning thongs and let them hit the rosy cheeks of Victoria's ass, the rippling vibrations of them hitting her between the legs.

Lisa watched Olivia as she looked at Victoria, knowing what she was feeling and feeling it sympathetically through her own lustful needs. Lisa moved so the thongs were glancing off her pussy, making Victoria cry out, more in shocked surprise than pain. Olivia knew why and leaned in to kiss her, wanting to share in it more.

"Cum for me my pet. I know your sweet pussy is ready to let go."

Victoria moaned into Olivia's mouth that she was obeying her command and let the orgasm consume her. The slaps became wetter sounding, until castoff spray of cum was coming off the tips of the thongs. Lisa stopped and left Victoria hanging right in the middle of her orgasm, then began flogging her sides, letting the thongs slap against her breasts and Olivia's. Together they moaned and cried to each other, then Lisa stopped and undid the nipple clamps on both of them and rubbed the tender nubs to make them squirm against their clit chain.

Lisa undid the clamps and their wrists and ankles only on one side. She made them stand side by side and took Victoria's blindfold off, so she could see again. She turned and looked at Olivia, the shared lust between them their connection. Olivia was excited for her and knew what to expect, as Lisa stood in front of them.

"Girls, hold an arm each for me, will you?"

Livy and Josie scampered off the bed, Livy taking her mother's arm, Josie taking Olivia's. They held them out straight, as Lisa began twirling the flogger. The two watched the rotating thongs, wondering what Lisa would do next. Their eyes became trained on Lisa's, both in her command to accept and enjoy what she did to them.

"Vicky, my sweet cum slut, you came so beautifully for me, shall I make Ollie cum like that too?"

Victoria looked at Olivia, the lusting needs of fulfilment in her eyes pleading to be satisfied like she was.

"Yes, Mistress Lisa, make Olivia cream for you, like I did. I want to see her drip like I did."

"Then let's make her cum, shall we? You know how good this is going to feel for her."

Lisa moved and the tips of the thongs glanced off the swollen and splayed lips of Olivia's pussy. The tender morsel of clitoral flesh was battered rapidly by the tips, taking Olivia into soaring heights of intense pleasure.

"I can hear you getting wet already, my sweet pet. You love feeling the thongs beat your pretty pussy, don't you?"

Olivia was wincing and grimacing through the onslaught, shaking hard at the stinging blows inflicted on her.

"Yes Mistress, I love feeling my pussy beaten like this."

Lisa let the thongs hit a little harder, making Olivia cringe and go another step closer to orgasm.

"She's enjoying this, isn't she Vicky? You know what you just enjoyed, so you know how wonderful this feels for her, don't you?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Think she'd like it harder?"

"Yes."

"Tell me what I should do to her then?"

"Slap her pussy harder with the flogger."

Olivia looked at Victoria desperately, her pussy already stinging and tingling from the glancing blows, then felt the first hard slapping impact. The heavy blow reverberated right through her pussy, vibrating her flesh deep inside. Victoria held her hand tightly, as they looked in each others eyes, the heavy blows to Olivia taking her one step closer with each one. The girls were enjoying the whole spectacle, watching Olivia taken by Lisa, the effects of what she did to Victoria, still clearly showing with the constant drip of honey and cum from between her lips.

Olivia reached the point of no return, her pussy saturated with sensations going off inside her. She closed her eyes and shook hard, as Lisa beat the orgasm out of her. Lisa dropped the flogger and stood closer, cupping both of them and sliding three fingers inside them. She stroked them hard and fast and Olivia's orgasm peaked in intensity, as Victoria's was easily brought forth and made to feel the same.

"Cum for me pets. I want to feel my hands fill with your warm, sweet cream."

The mutual cries of ecstasy were given, as they came for their mistress hard, the chains shaking and tugging hard as they lost control of themselves. Lisa had the girls undo the last nipple clamps and rub the swollen nubs, making both of them cry harder, yet expel even more creamy flow into Lisa's palms.

She took her fingers out of both and held her hands to the girls to enjoy the treats in them. The girls lapped and licked her hands clean of cum, then stood beside her looking at the two helpless slaves quivering in the afterglow.

"Let's get them down and let them lie on the bed."

The girls held each one, as Lisa removed the cuffs from them. They helped them on the bed and they immediately melded together in a passionate embrace, sharing their experience together.

"That girls, is what really being released is all about. That's why I love doing what I did to them. It may look like I beat the shit out of them, but they'll tell you otherwise, so will their pussies, look how wet they are."

They all looked at the flow dribbling onto their thighs, as they kissed and caressed each other through the afterglow.

"I bet they'd like that cleaned up for them. You girls care to do the honours?"

Livy and Josie climbed on the bed, Livy pulling Olivia's legs open so she could get at her, while Josie did the same to Victoria. Their impassioned moans grew louder, as two eager tongues delved into their soaking flesh and dredged away the tasty treats. Lisa stood and watched them all and smiled to herself, knowing she was in control of four beautiful women to pleasure at her bidding, each happy to serve her well and pleasure her how she liked it. It was a great responsibility to uphold, knowing the line between letting them have control and knowing when to take it away from them. As Mistress, she was the balancing act that kept everyone in check, making sure they were released as needed, her domination of pleasure their focus.

The next month passed quicker than they expected, the grand opening only days away now. Lou and Jess sat in the living room on the loveseat, looking almost giddy at everyone there with them. Olivia held an envelope in her hands, as she told them how happy she was with everything they had done to make the mansion look spectacular.

"I can't thank you enough for everything you did, you went far beyond what I expected, or even hoped for. The time you spent on all the details, even the smallest ones, has made an incredible difference to everything. The magazine people say the issue will be out in a couple of months and they were so impressed by it all. You were well mentioned in the article, so your names are out there and this place showcases your talents. Knowing you are under the guidance of Victoria, no one questions whether it's correct or not, so you're on your way girls. They want to come again, when the fields are in bloom and do another photo shoot. Like I said, I just can't thank you enough for all you've done and this, I hope, will show you how much it means to me."

Olivia got up and handed the envelope to Lou and sat again, watching like everyone else, as she carefully opened it and pulled the sheets of paper out. Lou quickly read the first sheet and passed it to Jess, seeing the smiles light up. By the time Lou got to the last page, she was already crying tears of happiness and Jess was too.

"This is so wonderful, Ollie, it means more to us than you can imagine. You're making our dreams come true and that's so much more than thank you. We love you so much. We love all of you. Jess and I have never been happier being who we are since you came to Markton. We don't have to hide in shame and be scorned for who we are and now we have our wedding like we dreamed of and the most awesome honeymoon ever. Thank you, thank you all so much."

Lou and Jess got up and lovingly thanked each one with a hug and kiss, the group joining together to make it one big hug.

"So, let us know the date you want and we'll make sure it's all taken care of for you. All you two have to do is show up and be happy, okay?"

"We will, Ollie, you guys are the best."

More hugs were shared, as talk of what the wedding would be like took precedence. Their first season was almost booked and the responses to what they had to offer, were hailed by some groups as the new mecca for feminism, while others hailed it as a paradise for Sapphic loving. The biggest response from so many, was wanting to meet a ghost. Numerous ghost hunting shows called, but were turned down flat, that there was no need to do any hunting, it was a fact and all anyone need do was come and meet them. Olivia sent a picture to one show of Victoria and the girls, but all that showed on the screen, were three wisps of lavender mist with gold flecks sparkling in them. It was enough to cause a commotion in that community, that every show ran the shots with their own twist on it.

No matter what publicity they got, it all brought more people to want to know more about them and the chance to know and understand something that baffled them inside and needed answers to. Many wanted to know if ghosts were real, while others were curious if they were interested in women and wanted to experience it. It was up to them how far they wanted to go, but the door was open for going the full distance. Everything to do with women loving women was on the agenda to explore.

Chelsea and Skylar both took positions at the mansion and gave notice already that they were leaving where they worked and lived. They spent the last days before opening, making sure it was as festive and gala looking as it could be. In honour of the mansion's heritage, they sent out invitations to dress in period style for the day, men included, to enjoy carriage rides, a local woman's quartet that would play, walks in the gardens and enjoy a lavish spread of food prepared by the womenfolk. It would let them see what their women would be coming to, letting the concerns of it ease in them.