Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Resumes had been gone through meticulously, looking for just the right women to fill the positions. Two spa attendants, a bartender, a chef and sous chef, as well as six part time server positions for college girls needing a job and women needing a bit more money to make ends meet better. Each one was made aware of who they were working with and if there were any objections to women openly loving women. They were also screened on their ability to be with ghosts and once the candidates were introduced, it was clear who to choose from. It was a wonderful mix of all women, different races, sizes, as diverse as Olivia and Lisa could make it. The night before the grand opening, Olivia and Victoria hosted a staff only party for them and clothes weren't allowed. There was nothing sexual involved, just the chance to be comfortable with themselves and those they would be with every day from then on, in most cases. It was a nervous beginning, but they all soon forgot about what was going on below their necklines and more about what was in their hearts instead.

What Victoria had spent a century dreaming of, was coming true at last and not a happier woman, dead or alive, could be seen more than her, enjoying it all with the most loving of hearts. Love was too hard to deny, no matter what form it came in. Victoria wanted them to feel loved and have everyone feel that love when they came. What that love led them to enjoy, was all she wanted for them, the chance to choose and not just settle for what they received or told they could enjoy.

The dawn would begin not only a new day, but new lives and new loves. Lavender Hill Mansion was where that newness would begin for all those that crossed its doors, for none would leave feeling the same as when they came.

*****

Thank you readers for enjoying this series. I never intended for it to be this long, or as in depth, it just got away from me, lol. It was a fun lesson in speed writing, trying to come up with the story and write it a chapter or two ahead of the current posting. I have ideas for future chapters involving guests, not wanting to involve them in this series, also tying up loose ends with characters already mentioned.

Let me know if you like the idea of more tales from Lavender Hill Mansion. Thank you all once again for the great response to the story. RJConnors