Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soap."

"You used a lavender soap? What brand was it? Who made it I mean?"

"Mother and I."

"You made your own soap? How cool is that?"

"Is it something anyone can make, or just you and your mom?"

"Our recipe."

They went down the old board stairs, hearing them creak and groan with each step. They found the kettle on a shelf, along with a small hatchet and some tools.

"Take the axe."

"Why Olivia?"

"Make kindling."

"Oh right, good thinking. Kind of hard to start a log with a lighter. How did you start a fire back then? Did you have matches?"

"Flint."

"Ah, rubbed it to make sparks."

"Yes."

"How did you know that, Lisa?"

"Read it in a book about prehistoric people and how they discovered how to make sparks with it."

"Oh yeah? Neat. Okay, let's get some water and start a fire and continue talking. I'll put the kettle on for a cup of tea so we can enjoy that while we talk. Did you like drinking tea, Olivia?"

"Yes, orange and lavender was my favourite."

"You really like lavender don't you?"

"Yes, so did Josie."

"Is that what you called her?"

"Yes."

"What did she call you?"

"Livy."

"Nice, I like that."

"Me too. Now there's no confusion which one I'm talking to, Livy, or Ollie."

"Made soap in that kettle."

"That's so cool. Can you teach me how to make it?"

"Yes."

"We're going to have such fun together, I just know it."

"I like fun."

"We can tell."

Olivia picked up the kettle filled with water and carried it upstairs, while Lisa brought the axe and her bag of clothes and towels. Olivia set the kettle down by the fireplace and felt the pull in her shoulder, making her yelp out in pain.

"What happened Babe?"

"I think I pulled a muscle in my shoulder putting the water down."

"Over did it today girl?"

"Yeah, I think I did."

"Well let me get the fire going and then I'll massage your shoulder and try to ease it up."

"That would be great. A hot sponge bath and a massage and into bed."

"Yeah, I'll go down once I get the fire going and pour us a tea."

Lisa used the hatchet to shave off slivers from the logs until she had a small pile of them and used her lighter to get them going. She worked it into a small flame and stacked some more pieces on top. The smoke billowed out and started filling the room. Livy's voice reminded her.

"Flue."

"Right, sorry."

Lisa pulled the handle to open the flue and the smoke rushed up the chimney. Lisa went to the window and heaved hard to open it and let the smoke out. Livy was giggling somewhere, while Olivia covered her nose and mouth to stop choking on the thick smoke surrounding her. Lisa used a pillow as a fan to help clear it out and it soon dissipated enough to breathe again.

"That sucked. At least the fire is going good. I'll hang that kettle before it gets too hot."

Lisa picked it up and struggled to get the handle on the hook without getting burned.

"I guess there's a trick to this, isn't there, Livy?"

"Small fire, kettle, big fire."

"Easy enough to remember."

Lisa finally got the handle hooked and sighed a relief.

"I am so not cut out for this pioneering shit. I can't imagine having to heat water like this to do everything.

"I bet Livy had to do it enough times, didn't you?"

"Yes. Twice a day."

"See Lisa, twice a day. Bet you'd have a set of pipes on you doing that."

Lisa posed and flexed her arm muscles, making Olivia laugh, as well as her new spiritual friend, Livy letting out a giggle. Lisa showed surprise when she felt an invisible set of fingers hold her arm and feel her muscle.

"Like my big muscles, Livy?"

"Pretty."

"There you go, Lisa. Got yourself an admirer."

"Awesome. Glad you like them, Now, let's see that shoulder of yours and what you've done, Ollie."

"Oh thank you, Baby, it's really sore."

"Okay, well, sit at the vanity and take your top off and I'll just clean my hands first and then see if I can ease it up at all."

"Oh please, this hurts if I try to move it too much."

Olivia tried pulling her top over her head and stopped at the sudden pain and worked her arms out carefully, before pulling it over her head. She leaned forward and lay her head on the vanity top and reached behind with her left hand and undid her bra, removing it so she didn't disturb her shoulder too much. Lisa had rinsed her hands in the warming water and was drying them off, when she heard Olivia moan lowly in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, Lisa, that feels great. You have amazing hands, you know that?"

Lisa stood there, her hands stopping immediately and stared at Olivia sitting there. There, plainly seen, were fingers moving Olivia's skin and massaging her.

"Uhm, Ollie, look in the mirror."

Olivia shifted her head and looked in the dusty mirror, seeing Lisa behind her holding her hands in the air, but still feeling the hands massage her shoulder. Her eyes went wider in surprise, realizing it was Livy touching her.

"I think someone else is giving you that pleasure, Ollie. How does it feel?"

Olivia thought about how she was feeling and calmed her thoughts, realizing how good it felt. She lay her head back down and closed her eyes again and smiled.

"It feels wonderful. Thank you, Livy, you have wonderful hands and do that so well."

Lisa watched Livy's invisible fingers knead and rub Olivia's shoulder area, staring in wonderment and awe at it.

"Well, seeing as you're getting massaged, I'm going to go first and wash up."

Olivia replied in a dreamy sounding voice, clearly succumbing more to Livy's touch.

"Okay."

Lisa pulled her T shirt over her head and tossed it on the chair in the corner and then undid her bra and tossed it on top. She undid her jeans and wiggled her way out of them and stepped out of them, tossing them as well. She walked over to the fireplace and checked the temperature of the water.

"It's getting hot and you know, I can smell the lavender coming from it too."

"Mmmm, that's nice."

"Liking that are you?"

"Oh Lisa, it feels amazing. You can massage me anytime, Livy. My shoulder feels so much better already."

"I'm happy."

"I guess it's been a long time since you had any kind of contact at all."

"Josie."

"The last time you had contact was with Josie?"

"Yes."

"What kind of contact was that? Hugging, holding hands?"

Olivia and Lisa waited for an answer and then Lisa saw the movement of Livy's hand move from Olivia's shoulder area and slide down. Olivia sat there calmly, until she felt her breast caressed by Livy's hand. Despite the intimacy of the touch, Olivia let out a soft moan at how it felt.

"Uh, is she doing what I think she's doing, Ollie?"

Through a sensuous hazy moan, Olivia replied to her.

"Yes, I believe she is touching my boob."

"You were touching Josie's breast, Livy, am I right?"

"Yes."

"Did you do that often?"

"Yes."

"Did she touch your breast too?"

"Yes."

"I take it you both liked doing that."

"Yes."

"Okay, but could you just stick to my shoulder, please. As nice as it feels, it's really kind of weird feeling too."

The soft caressing of her breast stopped, leaving her nipple swollen with arousal. Olivia sighed at the abandonment and Lisa picked up on it.

"Made you feel good did it?"

"I can't believe how that made me feel, Lisa. I know it's all fucked up, but that was the nicest someone has ever touched me there."

"They do say a woman knows another woman better than a guy, so maybe."

"No, it was way more than that and so different. It went deep into me and I mean deep. Like all the nerve endings in my breast were being aroused at once. My nip is still hard for fuck's sake."

"No way? Really?"

"Yes, look."

Olivia rose up and turned so Lisa could see both nipples and sure enough, the right one was swollen almost three times the size and much darker in hue.

"Wow, that is big. How does it feel? Like...turn you on at all feeling?"

"Shit yeah. When was the last time your nipple got aroused to this size and not get wet?"

"Oooooh, that good, huh?"

"That's what's so weird about it. It wasn't so much who or what was being done, it's what it did to me so easily."

"Like it?"

Olivia looked where the whisper came from and frowned and sigh.

"I can't lie to you, yes, I did like it, but please, don't do it again, okay?"

"Why?"

The gentle voice was clearly showing a hurt in that one word.

"Oh Livy, I can tell you're sad, please don't be. It wasn't a bad thing, it was just, well, it... I don't do... it's just, shit. I haven't played with a girl like you did with Josie and well..."

"Oh bullshit you haven't. I suppose my boobs don't count and neither do yours. For that matter, who was the first one to see your pubes when they grew in? Your first period? After your first fuck? Hmmm?"

"Yeah, but that was different, we were just exploring and finding out about ourselves and what it was like with boys."

"Okay. Livy, is that why you and Josie were touching? So you knew what it would be like with boys?"

Lisa was wrapped in a hug that whirled around her from her waist up and slowed going past her ear.

"Yes."

"Did you have a boyfriend?"

As Lisa talked with Livy, Olivia continued to be aware of her nipple still aching to be touched and absently rolled it with her fingers and sighed at how aroused she still was and let it go. Lisa was washing herself as she talked and bent over to do her legs.

"Yes. Sebastian."

Lisa felt a tingle down her back and then down her legs as she heard her, like her voice was touching her.

"Oh, baby, what a feeling. Whoa, that was a tingle."

"What did she do?"

"It was like her voice was touching me going down my back and then down my legs. It really tingled."

"I think Livy likes touching us, don't you Livy?"

In an instant, both of them were wrapped in a sensual swirling feeling around them. Lisa spoke out first.

"Damn, I think she does. I gotta say, not being into girls, I really like how she touches me."

"Yeah, I know. My nipple is finally going back to normal, but I know I'm wet right now, I can feel it. I told you it was fucked up, but yeah, what a feeling when she touches you."

"So what do we do about that? Let her?"

"What? Just let Livy touch us when she wants?"

"Well, no, not just when she wants, but I could enjoy feeling like this. I mean, how many people get to be touched by a ghost? Honestly."

"Yeah, you got a good point there. This is really way the fuck out there, on any level. I mean, yeah we talked about what it would be like making out with another girl, but that was just wondering, fantasy stuff. This is really doing it with another girl, even if it is a ghost, so I mean, what would we be if we said yes?"

"I don't know, but I'm willing to know what my nipples would be like if Livy touched my breasts like she did to you. Will you do that to mine too, Livy? Like you did to Ollie's. I'd like to know how nice that feels."

They heard a giggling of sheer happiness zoom about the room and they knew Livy was very happy being able to enjoy the same happiness she had during the last happy moments of her life. Lisa could feel her presence right in front of her and presented herself to her and waited. Olivia got up and came over and stood beside her.

Lisa sighed out and then they saw slight movement caressing the skin. Lisa's nipples rose steadily and began to swell on their own. Lisa closed her eyes, letting her head fall back and moaned loudly at how wonderful she felt.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, that feels so amazing. I think I know what you meant Ollie, about going in deep."

The fingers could be seen massaging and kneading them, closing to each nipple and then they were slowly pulled taut and twisted slightly. Lisa's knees went weak on her and Olivia caught her.

"Maybe I better just lead her to the bed and lie her on it. I think she'll drop if I let her go. You must really be doing something to her. Look at the look on her face, that's bliss if I ever saw it."

Once again the giggling came, as Olivia helped Lisa over to the bed and laid her down with her legs hanging over the side.

"There, enjoy yourself Livy. I'm going to wash up now."

Olivia went to the fireplace and took the cloth for her and dipped it in the hot water. She gingerly wrung it out and enjoyed the heat of it as she washed. She turned to look at Lisa and saw her breasts being massaged and her nipples swollen and hard. She had to smile, knowing how wonderful a feeling it was and looked down her body. Sure enough, a dark spot of wetness was forming in Lisa's panties. She was writhing sinuously, her body alive with sensation.

"Oh yeah, oh Livy, I love this. Girl/girl or not, don't stop. Oh my God don't stop. You are way better than toys."

Olivia could see a nipple rising and lowering in rhythm and wondered if it was being pulled or suckled. Whatever Livy was doing, Lisa was succumbing more and more to it and falling under the euphoric spell that Livy had cast upon her. It was a natural reaction to such stimulation when Lisa put her hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy hard.

"Going to cum for her, Lisa?"

"Yes, oh God yes. I want to cum so bad right now."

"Come?"

"Orgasm, Livy. Climax?"

Olivia was sure Livy didn't understand the terms she used and just watched, as Lisa had slid her hand inside her panties and was frantically fingering herself to orgasm.

"Oh God, Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh fuck yeah Baby, I'm cumming."

Lisa cried out to her invisible lover, as the juicy wet sounds were heard clearly.

"That's what cumming is, Livy, or climax, or orgasm. That's what that is. It means she's reached the highest level of pleasure."

Lisa was crying out in panted breaths of ecstasy, as Livy worked at her breasts.

"Okay, okay, stop now, that's enough Livy. Oh God that was so awesome to feel. I came so hard from that."

Lisa pulled her hand away and sucked on her fingers, drawing them out slowly.

"Holy shit, Ollie, I swear, let her do it and go all the way this time. You thought you got wet last time, just try it and see what I mean. I don't care what this is we're doing, but I am so loving playing with a girl ghost. I can't believe how great that was, I really can't. Livy, you're awesome girl. I couldn't have asked for a better first time with another girl."

As she lay there, Olivia slid her panties down and washed between her legs, then saw the hem of Lisa's panties rise and a hand slide under, down to cover her pussy completely.

"Don't look now, but I think someone is interested in knowing what an orgasm and cumming is."

No sooner did Olivia get the words out when Lisa groaned and writhed again in bliss.

"Oh God, oh God, oh shit, I'm going to cum again. Oh Livy, don't stop doing that."

To Olivia, it looked like a finger was rubbing up and down her clit. The wet spot got bigger and bigger and began oozing through the material, saturating it thoroughly. Olivia just watched in amazement as Lisa stripped her panties off and dropped them. She pulled her legs up and apart, letting Livy touch her more.

Olivia walked over and stood right there at the edge of the bed and looked, seeing the skin of Lisa's hood slide up and down. She watched her lips opening and contractions going off in pulses inside. Olivia had no idea where Livy was, but knew she must be watching closely to see what was happening as she touched her. Regardless of how it was happening and to who, Olivia was spellbound at the sight of such erotic interaction.

She knew that Livy was sliding a finger inside and watched the opening of Lisa's pussy move to the movement of it. Juices oozed and spilled from inside, dribbling down along her ass and on to the bed. Olivia went and grabbed the towel and tucked it under her to catch the flow and continued watching.

"Damn, Lisa. I had no idea you came so much. She's really good at it is she?"

"Oh fuck, Ollie, I love her. She can play with my pussy any time. You have no idea how good this feels. My pussy is so alive with sensation and I feel like I'm in heaven. Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, another finger, yes, yes, oh baby, yes."

Lisa arched her back in response as her pussy lips spread wider apart and Olivia had a clear view deep inside her. It was a view that was impossible to see any other way and it held her rapt and desirous to know that for herself.

"Okay, I'm convinced, I want to try it after you. Lord knows I need a good orgasm or two myself. Oh, that makes me wonder. Can you feel what you're doing to us? Can you tell the difference in how we feel?"

"Yes. Hot, cold. Rough, smooth. Wet, dry."

"How do you do that?"

"Need you. Need Lisa."

"Oh, you need our energy to be able to do it."

"Yes."

"I see now. So, the more energy you take from us, the more you can do?"

"Yes."

Lisa slumped back on the bed and groaned loudly, tossing her side to side, moaning with each breath.

"Now you know what cumming and orgasms are."

"Yes. Fun."

"Oh yes, lots of fun. I wouldn't say to to one. So, you really like doing this to us?"

"Yes."

It was followed by echoing giggles around them and the strongest scent of lavender came out of no where.

"Okay, that would be a big yes. I guess like you said, it was the last happy thing you got to do in life. Do you think you would do this with a man?"

"Maybe."

"Yeah, never had a chance to know what that's like, did you?"

"No."

"Right, save it all for marriage night."

"Yes."

"I think you would have liked being with a man if he was good to you and was gentle at the start."

"Yes"

Olivia felt the word whirl around her and wondered if she was coming on to her now. Lisa was still basking well in the afterglow of post-orgasmic euphoria and knew she was well satisfied.

"Do you wish we could touch you?"

"Yes."

"I do too. I would like to touch you and more so, see what you look like."

"Painting."

"There's a painting of you? Where Livy? I didn't see any paintings any where."

"Attic."

"I haven't been up there yet. I'll have to find out where the trap door is."

"Closet."

Olivia realized they never looked up when the looked in the storage closet.

"I'll go up tomorrow and find it. I want to hang it up again."

Olivia felt the embrace and kiss on her cheek and smiled. She tried to reciprocate but couldn't feel her form.

"I wish I could hold you like you hold me."

"I do too."

Olivia realized that she wasn't feeling as drained now as they talked and Livy used their energy to communicate. They seemed to share well between them and didn't deplete them too much.

"Would you like to touch me now and make me like Lisa is?"

"Yes."

The swirl of her voice seemed to push her back on the bed, so she lay back and waited. It wasn't long before that sensation in her nipples returned and she moaned pleasurably to Livy.

"Oh yes, that's it. I love that feeling. Oh Livy, you're wonderful."

Olivia writhed and moaned, then felt lips on hers kissing them. Lisa rolled to her side and propped her head and looked at Olivia mouthing and tonguing nothing, but knew she was kissing a ghost and could feel it. She looked down and saw her breasts kneaded and massaged, the nipples achingly big already.

Lisa knew hers had to have been sucked on from the sensation she had and watched to see if Livy did it to Olivia and what it looked like. It was as fascinating to her, as it was to Olivia, watching the act of making love and despite it looking like a solo act, it was the first anyone had seen a spiritual being perform like that.

Olivia started gasping and panting hard, so Lisa looked at her nipples and saw what looked like sucking on the right one.

"Are you sucking on her nipple, Livy?"

The nipple stopped moving and then heard a yes, then the nipple started moving and swelling again.